Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Rian Davis got his 19th CB to UGA

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

i think Rian Davis will commit very soon

• Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

@Shula said:

@BrooklynDawg said:
    The one thing we have that MSU defnietly doesn't have is...an OL. He knows we have body guards that can get him into the secondary. MSU, not so much. They have a coach that coached Saquan Barkley. We have a coach who coached Nick Chubb and Sony Michel. He values the 1 2 punch. Who was PSU's 2nd RB again? We are in good shape here.

MSU had one of the Top OLs last year.

Yet their pocket crumbled when top defenses came at them. Fromm stayed upright more times then not and had a relatively cleaner pocket to throw than the Fitzpatrick . We had more push on our runs, too. Plus our total offense # was higher than theirs. Their OL is just big.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,994 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Would LOVE to see a commit come in from Rian Davis between now and the end of this month! That would just be simply AWESOME!!! GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@bmauldin said:

@brentwilson said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

@brentwilson said:

lol glad to see nolan and andrew are bros

This is driving me crazy why is the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car are they in Europe WT F

haha i just noticed that

When you flip the camera around to selfie mode it does that. Mirrored image.

Im a dumbass

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MotorCityDawg said:

@bmauldin said:

@brentwilson said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

@brentwilson said:

This is driving me crazy why is the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car are they in Europe WT F

haha i just noticed that

When you flip the camera around to selfie mode it does that. Mirrored image.

Im a dumbass

Looks freaky for sure. It still throws me some times.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MotorCityDawg said:

@brentwilson said:

Gross Point Blank: No one buys American anymore.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgFuture12 said:
    COMMITMENT soon come B)

It’s not Jayson Jones BUT it’s surprising, not sure when he’ll go public but probably in the next week..

Any news on this ? Been about a week and a half and some of us got that “commitment itch”

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Could be up to 4 commits during reveal. Possible options are R. Davis, J.J., D.J., and T. Walker.

• Options
    HerschelismyHeroHerschelismyHero Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Could be up to 4 commits during reveal. Possible options are R. Davis, J.J., D.J., and T. Walker.

And add McClendon to that list as well.

• Options

@HerschelismyHero said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

I wasn't real big on him, @JeffSentell , if Iam not mistaken, was saying he had a good showing in Dallas

• Options

@MotorCityDawg said:
    T.Walker CB to SCAR I dont care if we have to call the **** bagman and pay the boy millions in unmarked bitcoin we cannot lose this kid I will most certainly melt like a precious snowflake in the blazing summer

I have definitely been coming to CTS' defense... If we dont land Travon (the most important player not named Nolan) I dont think I can back him any longer...

• Options
    Atlanta_DawgAtlanta_Dawg Posts: 90 ✭✭✭ Junior

Guys relax the CB was from the ga tech guy, the biggest homer on the site and also check his cb history. He said that Carolina feels good I so I will too

• Options
    MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@bmauldin said:

@MotorCityDawg said:
    T.Walker CB to SCAR I dont care if we have to call the **** bagman and pay the boy millions in unmarked bitcoin we cannot lose this kid I will most certainly melt like a precious snowflake in the blazing summer

I have definitely been coming to CTS' defense... If we dont land Travon (the most important player not named Nolan) I dont think I can back him any longer...

I dont see how anybody could back him if he fumbles this we dropped the last guy because he struck out on instate DTs if this one strikes out we HAVE to dig harder to find the closest thing to the Sam Pittman DL Coach equivalent that's available. We let the DL recruiting lag we'll be screwed for years LOS control is an absolute must

• Options
    HerschelismyHeroHerschelismyHero Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:

@HerschelismyHero said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

I wasn't real big on him, @JeffSentell , if Iam not mistaken, was saying he had a good showing in Dallas

Understood. And I can’t say I blame you as we have some bigger guys on the board that definitely look better on tape and have a better ranking, but he did have an outstanding Dallas against some of the best DL in the country. And he will only get stronger and bigger in our system. He’s coming to GA because of the iron sharpens iron concept. He wants to play every day against Nolan and the rest of our d linemen. He knows that’s how he will get better.

This discussion has been closed.