Looks like their learning allot at the UGA

dawgitimafandawgitimafan Posts: 219 ✭✭✭ Junior
Tagged:
«13456789

Comments

  • RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Read that yesterday. Not even getting out my 10 ft pole

  • JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 811 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Interesting read.

    I'm all about free speech. Sometimes it mostly shows how ignorant, uninformed, and illogical the speaker is. Sometimes, it reveals tendencies that might suggest a person shouldn't be a teacher.

    Hitler wrote an interesting book saying similar things. Most of us wish he'd never been on the public payroll.

    Go, Dawgs!

  • BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Just sad...

  • RedbonebanditRedbonebandit Posts: 31 ✭✭ Sophomore

    Great more ammunition for Fields hardship waiver smh.

  • JRT812JRT812 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Stopped when I got to his statement about this should not be controversial.

  • RoyGaffRoyGaff Posts: 53 ✭✭ Sophomore

    The Washington Times?

    The newspaper that serves as the mouthpiece for the Unification Church and Reverend Moon?

    Yeah, THAT'S a reputable source.

  • RedbonebanditRedbonebandit Posts: 31 ✭✭ Sophomore

    @WayxGaDawg said:
    Nothing shows someone’s ignorance more than when they judge someone by the color of their skin. In the spirit of MLK let us judge everyone by the “Content of their Character” and not the pigment of their skin!
    Whoever this person is he is very dangerous and should not be given a platform to spread his hatred with Tax Payers Dollars! Ignorance unfortunately is contagious!

    "Darkness cannot drive out darkness only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate only love can do that" MLK

  • ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @RoyGaff said:
    The Washington Times?

    The newspaper that serves as the mouthpiece for the Unification Church and Reverend Moon?

    Yeah, THAT'S a reputable source.

    And the one reason I didn't even bother opening the link.....

  • dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @VaBeachDawg TA are basically employees of the school. As being a TA many students get graduate school payed for in exchange for working for the school. They represent the school and have influence over students. As some do teach the classes instead of professors. This is embarrassing and the school should fire him for his actions because he does represent the school.

  • Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @Jesupdawg said:
    So if the baseball player got kicked off the baseball team and kicked out of UGA for what he said... why does this guy still have a job?

    Because he’s not talking about the you know what’s

  • TMazz2009TMazz2009 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @Jesupdawg said:
    So if the baseball player got kicked off the baseball team and kicked out of UGA for what he said... why does this guy still have a job?

    UGA needs to hold their stance on the issue and release this guy immediately. If they are not gonna protect a baseball player's freedom of speech then they should not protect this guy's either.

    Pick a stance and ride it down the rabbit hole but the institution should not be playing both sides.

  • TMazz2009TMazz2009 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @PlayHurt said:
    Wow. Looks like EVERY white athlete in any sport at UGA could now transfer out and play immediately at the next school.

    One of my first thoughts as well....lol.

    I said great UGA may lose their entire tennis and swim teams...most of the baseball team. Lol

    But yeah if someone comes to take my stuff, then he is right saying there will be some major problems. Says he knows white people regarding this but I am pretty sure every person regardless of race would feel the same way.

  • BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    The guy has everything wrong. The way black society advances is not by killing whites, but instead getting rid of these types of cancerous attitudes. A true racist would let the guy keep his job because he will only continue to use his pulpit to cause more damage to the black community.

  • BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @TMazz2009 said:

    @PlayHurt said:
    Wow. Looks like EVERY white athlete in any sport at UGA could now transfer out and play immediately at the next school.

    One of my first thoughts as well....lol.

    I said great UGA may lose their entire tennis and swim teams...most of the baseball team. Lol

    But yeah if someone comes to take my stuff, then he is right saying there will be some major problems. Says he knows white people regarding this but I am pretty sure every person regardless of race would feel the same way.

    Dont forget the equestrian team

  • BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Our liberal friends are awfully silent on this issue...

  • BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 338 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    *they're
    *a lot

  • levanderlevander Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @TMazz2009 said:

    @Jesupdawg said:
    So if the baseball player got kicked off the baseball team and kicked out of UGA for what he said... why does this guy still have a job?

    UGA needs to hold their stance on the issue and release this guy immediately. If they are not gonna protect a baseball player's freedom of speech then they should not protect this guy's either.

    Pick a stance and ride it down the rabbit hole but the institution should not be playing both sides.

    But they’re not playing both sides. They’ve chosen a side. Just not on the freedom of speech issue like you want them to choose on.

  • orlandoorlando Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    Hopefully Tucker Carlson catches wind of this and has this guy on his show. Would like to hear the conversation.

  • BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @levander said:

    @TMazz2009 said:

    @Jesupdawg said:
    So if the baseball player got kicked off the baseball team and kicked out of UGA for what he said... why does this guy still have a job?

    UGA needs to hold their stance on the issue and release this guy immediately. If they are not gonna protect a baseball player's freedom of speech then they should not protect this guy's either.

    Pick a stance and ride it down the rabbit hole but the institution should not be playing both sides.

    But they’re not playing both sides. They’ve chosen a side. Just not on the freedom of speech issue like you want them to choose on.

    Saying you think people need to die for completely ignorant reasons related to skin color, out of nothing but hate, is simply “free speech”. Calling someone a name? Hate crime.

    UGA isnt going to play two sides. They are going to take the politically correct side. Every time. .

  • levanderlevander Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Bankwalker said:

    @levander said:

    @TMazz2009 said:

    @Jesupdawg said:
    So if the baseball player got kicked off the baseball team and kicked out of UGA for what he said... why does this guy still have a job?

    UGA needs to hold their stance on the issue and release this guy immediately. If they are not gonna protect a baseball player's freedom of speech then they should not protect this guy's either.

    Pick a stance and ride it down the rabbit hole but the institution should not be playing both sides.

    But they’re not playing both sides. They’ve chosen a side. Just not on the freedom of speech issue like you want them to choose on.

    Saying you think people need to die for completely ignorant reasons related to skin color, out of nothing but hate, is simply “free speech”. Calling someone a name? Hate crime.

    UGA isnt going to play two sides. They are going to take the politically correct side. Every time.

    Calling what they’ve chosen the “politically correct” side is a very way polite way of putting the side they’ve chosen. You could accurately choose much more harsh terminology for the side they’re on.

  • levanderlevander Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @orlando said:
    Hopefully Tucker Carlson catches wind of this and has this guy on his show. Would like to hear the conversation.

    That actually could happen.

    When that Sasser stuff happened, I posted on this forum the punishment was too harsh. Most of the feedback was, “Don’t complain about that! This has already happened!” We’ll, as more and more has come out, it’s looking like more and more of a mistake to kick him off the team. They should have just suspended him for a few games. That is not a light sentence for a college athlete.

  • EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @Raiderbeater1 said:

    @PlayHurt said:
    Wow. Looks like EVERY white athlete in any sport at UGA could now transfer out and play immediately at the next school.

    I’ve heard it’s impossible to be marginalized as a white person. No such thing as prejudice against a white person....so I’ve been told.

    That's right when you have been privileged since 400yrs ago.it will never be a fair playing field in America. It's not hate what I'm saying but just truth.

  • TMazz2009TMazz2009 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @EricDawgs1 said:

    @Raiderbeater1 said:

    @PlayHurt said:
    Wow. Looks like EVERY white athlete in any sport at UGA could now transfer out and play immediately at the next school.

    I’ve heard it’s impossible to be marginalized as a white person. No such thing as prejudice against a white person....so I’ve been told.

    That's right when you have been privileged since 400yrs ago.it will never be a fair playing field in America. It's not hate what I'm saying but just truth.

    Cool story bruh

Sign In or Register to comment.