Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Looks like their learning allot at the UGA

dawgitimafandawgitimafan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
Tagged:

Comments

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Read that yesterday. Not even getting out my 10 ft pole

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,735 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Interesting read.

I'm all about free speech. Sometimes it mostly shows how ignorant, uninformed, and illogical the speaker is. Sometimes, it reveals tendencies that might suggest a person shouldn't be a teacher.

Hitler wrote an interesting book saying similar things. Most of us wish he'd never been on the public payroll.

Go, Dawgs!

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • RedbonebanditRedbonebandit Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great more ammunition for Fields hardship waiver smh.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stopped when I got to his statement about this should not be controversial.

• RedbonebanditRedbonebandit Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WayxGaDawg said:
    Nothing shows someone’s ignorance more than when they judge someone by the color of their skin. In the spirit of MLK let us judge everyone by the “Content of their Character” and not the pigment of their skin!
    Whoever this person is he is very dangerous and should not be given a platform to spread his hatred with Tax Payers Dollars! Ignorance unfortunately is contagious!

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate only love can do that" MLK

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

@RoyGaff said:
    The Washington Times?

The newspaper that serves as the mouthpiece for the Unification Church and Reverend Moon?

Yeah, THAT'S a reputable source.

And the one reason I didn't even bother opening the link.....

• dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@VaBeachDawg TA are basically employees of the school. As being a TA many students get graduate school payed for in exchange for working for the school. They represent the school and have influence over students. As some do teach the classes instead of professors. This is embarrassing and the school should fire him for his actions because he does represent the school.

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Jesupdawg said:
    So if the baseball player got kicked off the baseball team and kicked out of UGA for what he said... why does this guy still have a job?

Because he’s not talking about the you know what’s

• TMazz2009TMazz2009 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Jesupdawg said:
    So if the baseball player got kicked off the baseball team and kicked out of UGA for what he said... why does this guy still have a job?

UGA needs to hold their stance on the issue and release this guy immediately. If they are not gonna protect a baseball player's freedom of speech then they should not protect this guy's either.

Pick a stance and ride it down the rabbit hole but the institution should not be playing both sides.

• TMazz2009TMazz2009 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PlayHurt said:
    Wow. Looks like EVERY white athlete in any sport at UGA could now transfer out and play immediately at the next school.

One of my first thoughts as well....lol.

I said great UGA may lose their entire tennis and swim teams...most of the baseball team. Lol

But yeah if someone comes to take my stuff, then he is right saying there will be some major problems. Says he knows white people regarding this but I am pretty sure every person regardless of race would feel the same way.

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The guy has everything wrong. The way black society advances is not by killing whites, but instead getting rid of these types of cancerous attitudes. A true racist would let the guy keep his job because he will only continue to use his pulpit to cause more damage to the black community.