Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

2019 MASTERS PICKS....WIN, PLACE, AND SHOW ....

12346»

Comments

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2019

You're saying I was seriously going to "firebomb the station"? Whatever.

As for the rest, you're using a false equivalency. I stand by the point I made.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anotherdawg. If you had a history of making veiled threats or some obsessive hate of a particular group that comes out in your posts, I'd have concern. As it is I'm sure it was just a joke, but a very ill advised joke. There is pre-911 and post-911, in this era you just don't go there. If somebody decided to call authorities you might actually get a visit and have to answer questions.

If we were in an airport or on a plane when I said it, I would agree. In an online forum, I was willing to take my chances. Guess I just like living on the edge. As far as I can tell, only you and GB were bothered by it. But it's a dead horse at this point. Everyone's opinions are duly noted.

All good dawg.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anotherdawg. I wasn't bothered by the comment, I just gave my opinion, it was not a smart thing to do.