Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Let's learn something about our Dawgnation members

Comments

• Options
    PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

1) Savannah GA

2) I drag race in my free time or I spend time cooking and relaxing

• Options
    riverdawg7905riverdawg7905 Posts: 27 ✭✭ Sophomore

1. Jesup Ga

2. Pretty good at outdoor cookin ,indoor and out door drinking, and fabricating stuff out of metal.

• Options
    UGA4LifeUGA4Life Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Calhoun, Ga

Very good at hating Fla., and pretty good at cooking.

• Options
    fitzdawgfitzdawg Posts: 248 ✭✭✭ Junior

Columbus Georgia

Play guitar and drums. Been telling myself I'm going to learn to play the fiddle for probably 8 years now. So I'm good at procrastinating. Really good actually

• Options
    Bsampson0317Bsampson0317 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

Doerun, GA

Fishing & Competition BBQ

• Options
    KeithsaxonKeithsaxon Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Elberton,Ga

Old headbangin' former axe slinger!

• Options
    IwantkendallIwantkendall Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

1.cedartown,ga

2.procrastinating

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    TxDawg412TxDawg412 Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior
    1. Originally, Oconee County, Ga. Currently, Wichita FallsTX.
    2. Watching the Dawgs, and enjoying my Grandkids!!
  • Options
    sanforddawgsanforddawg Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ Junior

1.Hendersonville, NC

2.Losing golf balls

• Options
    skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    1. Cordele , GA
    2. im pretty good at drinkin beer
  • Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tdub - i resided in Carrollton from 1981 until 2006, while teaching/coaching at UWG. Have visited a few times since then and can barely find my way around. It has grown so much...lots more to to in terms of shopping, eating out, etc. I'm speculating on learning some bass since the bassists in our band seem reluctant to learn anything other than a standard bluegrass beat. It's a bit of a shame since our singers can do other types of songs but the feeling for the song disappears w/o a good bass line.

• Options
    BigDawg279BigDawg279 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭ Junior

Evans, GA and I excel at loosing golf balls as well!!