Homeβ€Ί General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

The greatest threads ever ?..

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Barbershop. 😎😎😎
  • Options
    Those Atlanta Hawks and NBA Threads r pretty dope too. The NBA Playoff threads were massively disappointing though. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,737 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

20oz was a master of trolling. His work on the Arizona State forum back in 2008 was epic. I miss that guy. RESPECT!

• Options
    Great job brother!!!Β 
  • Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I can't believe I missed the point of the jacobear troll thread. Calling the guy a pedo and making fake arrest photos WAS THE TROLL, I can be a bit thick sometimes.

• Options
    Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019
    Snoops scoops was a Β great thread. Β Was a poster from long ago who I think was Seth Emerson. Once he left for Athlon Snoop Dawg stopped posting. He would give out recruiting news similar to the Recruiting 2020 threads but did it with a Snoop flair. They were fun.Β 

https://forum.dawgnation.com/discussion/9714/snoops-scoops/p1
  • Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod
    Snoop was definitely not Seth Emerson. I think he was a 247 guy who came over here just giving all their VIP info as if it were his own. Guy was definitely creative though