Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    jy23jy23 Posts: 14 ✭ Freshman

3-4? Jeez. Haselwood I’m expecting...are the other targets or guys currently committed?> @SoFL_Dawg said:

@Billybob101 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Billybob101 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Good news is that still haven’t heard about any changes yet. Very good news.

Where can I find your most recent mock?

QB- J. Plumlee (#8 DT QB) ✅...

Thanks for the quick reply. Apologies for my newbie-ness, but what do the green check marks indicate? I was figuring committed until I saw them next to Stevenson and Elam. Thanks for all you do!

They did mean committed based on the info I heard at the time. Honestly I’m expecting 3-4 changes on that mock but no point in updating and getting more folks riled up.

• Options
    Tahoma2StepTahoma2Step Posts: 252 ✭✭✭ Junior

3-4 is 15% of the class. That's substantial. Dean to bama, Jadon out with Fields, anything else?

• Options
    Billybob101Billybob101 Posts: 127 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thanks for the quick reply. Apologies for my newbie-ness, but what do the green check marks indicate? I was figuring committed until I saw them next to Stevenson and Elam. Thanks for all you do!

They did mean committed based on the info I heard at the time. Honestly I’m expecting 3-4 changes on that mock but no point in updating and getting more folks riled up.

Riled up? What are you talking about? This space is so Zen. No attachment to outcomes whatsoever.

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Tahoma2Step said:
    3-4 is 15% of the class. That's substantial. Dean to bama, Jadon out with Fields, anything else?

Elam to Florida. Sanders is questionable if Holyfield doesn’t declare

• Options

@judasdurant so you feel that the final class will not include: Jadon, Dean, Elam and possibly Sanders??

• Options

@Tahoma2Step said:
    @judasdurant so you feel that the final class will not include: Jadon, Dean, Elam and possibly Sanders??

At this point i don’t think it will include Jadon or Elam. Also he had Evan Neal in his mock, and that one seems like a long shot. I felt a lott better about sanders before news broke that Holyfield may return. And dean is a toss up IMO

• Options
    Mia_Dade06Mia_Dade06 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyone know which commited qb Kirby visited last night ?

• Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let’s talk recruiting, so who did Jake Rowe just put a CB in for Sanders?

• Options

@Muffingod said:
    Let’s talk recruiting, so who did Jake Rowe just put a CB in for Sanders?

As of this morning we were at 3%, now we’re up to 9% of sanders crystal bongs

• Options

We need a big day tomorrow! Put this big ole train back on its track. I think and expect it, but still, making for these slow days we were expecting to drip even slower!

• Options

@greygoose01 said:

@Mia_Dade06 said:

Pretty sure no one since we're in the dead period

Sorry it was Sunday night. On the rivals uga page it says uga hosted a commited qb

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Mia_Dade06 said:

@greygoose01 said:

@Mia_Dade06 said:

Sorry it was Sunday night. On the rivals uga page it says uga hosted a commited qb

Was he on campus or did they visit him?

• Options

@greygoose01 said:

@Mia_Dade06 said:

@greygoose01 said:

@Mia_Dade06 said:

Was he on campus or did they visit him?

Not sure I don’t have access, just says they hosted a qb commited elsewhere Sunday night under the headline, so I’m assuming he was on campus maybe ?

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Mia_Dade06 said:

Zach Calzada (TXAM commit)

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@HerschelismyHero said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

I like the way you think, don.

I would gladly give my future daughter to your great grandson in an arranged marriage.

This clearly makes my top five list of all time @BojanglesInsider quotes.

Does show the character of the man. Awe inspiring to me.

• Options

Any info on Tyrique Stevenson for tomorrow @SoFL_Dawg ? Lots of chatter down here he might be considering staying home in Miami...

This discussion has been closed.