Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    HumbleYourselfHumbleYourself Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Kasey said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Tomorrow can’t get here soon enough...

You mean you're tired of making mocks for the Johnny come latelies? ;)

That and seasoned and respected posters acting worse than those guys and somehow convincing themselves that they’re helping or bringing value in the moment.

Oh don't you worry, this trolling saga is my swan song for this site. You straight and narrow folk can have at it.

I will find a way to get banned after ENSD even if I have to post p0rn

Turns out this was more than an idle threat after all.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Any idea what time Stevenson announcement is tomorrow?

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:
    Any idea what time Stevenson announcement is tomorrow?

Not announcing just signing LOI. January 5th is announcement.

• Options
    IwantNakobeIwantNakobe Posts: 286 ✭✭✭ Junior

@SoFL_Dawg will ur source let you know? If so please spread the word to us

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@IwantNakobe said:
    @SoFL_Dawg will ur source let you know? If so please spread the word to us

The cbs will flood... just like haselwood...

• Options
    GaboyJHarrisGaboyJHarris Posts: 91 ✭✭ Sophomore

My buddy from Miami told me at times Stevenson reminded them of Sean Taylor but he is still very raw

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    George Pickens is picking up steam. Unsure of this a Nadab Joseph situation or things are improving on the qualification front. Apparently confidence on him is higher than remaining targets.

As in confidence that he qualifies or confidence that he flips to UGA?

• Options

@brentwilson said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    George Pickens is picking up steam. Unsure of this a Nadab Joseph situation or things are improving on the qualification front. Apparently confidence on him is higher than remaining targets.

Told he wants to be a Dawg. Not sure on the qualifying piece, details on exactly what’s needed rarely come out. The fact that staff has remained involved would indicate there must be some confidence that he can/will qualify.

• Options
    jtdawg2020jtdawg2020 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@brentwilson said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

Told he wants to be a Dawg. Not sure on the qualifying piece, details on exactly what’s needed rarely come out. The fact that staff has remained involved would indicate there must be some confidence that he can/will qualify.

This could open things up for Ashford in 2020 class since they are at the same high school I believe.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

wouldn't that be something if we got Pickens

• Options
    Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Side note...anybody hearing the spin Bama putting on getting Sanders? That the Sanders family was turned off by Kirby’s premature celebration? Supposedly turned off IMG coaches too...

It is time to whoop their ass on the field. I think I hate them more than UF right now.

I'm on a Tide message board and that rumor has surfaced. He's a post from their board:

"Quote Originally Posted by cindym
    I just read an article about kirby and his shenanigans. Hes beginning to rub some the wrong way, making promises, being shady bragging about getting sanders and it blowing up in his face ect... makes me root for jeremy pruitt and dan mullen even more to put the smack down on the dawgs every year! RTR!!!"

• Options
    Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Casanova_Flatulence said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Side note...anybody hearing the spin Bama putting on getting Sanders? That the Sanders family was turned off by Kirby’s premature celebration? Supposedly turned off IMG coaches too...

It is time to whoop their ass on the field. I think I hate them more than UF right now.

I'm on a Tide message board and that rumor has surfaced. He's a post from their board:

I just read an article about kirby and his shenanigans. Hes beginning to rub some the wrong way, making promises, being shady bragging about getting sanders and it blowing up in his face ect... makes me root for jeremy pruitt and dan mullen even more to put the smack down on the dawgs every year! RTR!!!"

We have to beat them on the field. No more moral victories like hanging around, heart breaking losses etc. their entitlement was cute when we were good enough to be a threat. I see a scared bully right now. Buck Fama.

I've been on that board for 1 year and their superiority complex is quite remarkable. Then again, they've earned the right because they win on the field. If we don't get over the hump and beat Bama soon we will be viewed as the perennial Bride's Maid.

• Options
    jtdawg2020jtdawg2020 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

@SoFL_Dawg said:

Edit: read this bs. What’s Kirby supposed to do, lay down and not recruit? Not incorporate everything he learned while being a member of Bama’s staff? I guess they expect Kirby to pay all homage to Saban and die off like the rest of his former staffers. I can’t wait to play them in 19! Whoop their mf ass! Rant over...
    https://bamahammer.com/2018/12/21/alabama-football-georgia-staffs-not-exchanging-christmas-cards/

What premature celebration are you alluding to? I haven’t read about that before.

• Options

@jtdawg2020 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

Edit: read this bs. What’s Kirby supposed to do, lay down and not recruit? Not incorporate everything he learned while being a member of Bama’s staff? I guess they expect Kirby to pay all homage to Saban and die off like the rest of his former staffers. I can’t wait to play them in 19! Whoop their mf ass! Rant over...
    https://bamahammer.com/2018/12/21/alabama-football-georgia-staffs-not-exchanging-christmas-cards/

What premature celebration are you alluding to? I haven’t read about that before.

I have no idea what they’re talking about. It’s in this blog article that’s making the rounds this morn. The link was attached.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,623 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Casanova_Flatulence said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

We have to beat them on the field. No more moral victories like hanging around, heart breaking losses etc. their entitlement was cute when we weren’t good enough to be a threat. I see a scared bully right now. Buck Fama.

@SoFL_Dawg Amen Sir. Eff those guys!!!! I AM SO SICK (prolly cause I am old!) of ALA-FRICKING-BAMA & all of their "entitled" BAMTARDS!!! Georgia NEEDS TO SPANK THAT A$$ REALLY HARD on the field the next time Georgia plays them... which is prolly in the 2019 SECCG. GO DAWGS!!! (my rant over)

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

yikes. Do it!!

This discussion has been closed.