Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    ihateusernamesihateusernames Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So Plumlee just became possibly the most important player on our board.

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ihateusernames said:
    So Plumlee just became possibly the most important player on our board.

He should’ve been up there anyways. Having only 2 QBs in the roster is a terrible idea. One gets hurt, and you literally don’t have a backup

• Options
    chattdawg27chattdawg27 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@SoFL_Dawg you think the Fields rumors will hurt our odds with a couple of guys Wednesday?

• Options
    Gwinnett_DawgGwinnett_Dawg Posts: 160 ✭✭✭ Junior

Do we have any chance at all with Neal coming in with Sanders and Smith?

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Gwinnett_Dawg said:

This is possible yes. I would go with 45%.

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Gwinnett_Dawg said:

With all the chatter on Sanders (Texas and Florida like their chances), I feel like the Holyfield situation might be too much to overcome. It'll be interesting to see.

• Options

@umooner said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Gwinnett_Dawg said:

With all the chatter on Sanders (Texas and Florida like their chances), I feel like the Holyfield situation might be too much to overcome. It'll be interesting to see.

Certainly a draft grade of day 3 is a surprising blow especially in down RB year. You could be right as I’m sure it’s believed Holyfield was leaving. I’m not sad Holyfield is coming back but I do recognize Sanders is probably a better player at the same time in their careers and would be a significant grab.

• Options
    IwantNakobeIwantNakobe Posts: 286 ✭✭✭ Junior

@SoFL_Dawg do u know if he’s wavered from his silent?

• Options
    Mia_Dade06Mia_Dade06 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well dang I was already poking at my bama friend that sanders was coming to uga ... I hope Wednesday goes as good as last year after all this 😑

• Options

@IwantNakobe said:
    @SoFL_Dawg do u know if he’s wavered from his silent?

Posted above I have not heard news of changes.

• Options
    ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@chattdawg27 said:
    @SoFL_Dawg you think the Fields rumors will hurt our odds with a couple of guys Wednesday?

In short, leaning no. I think it’s late in the game. Also, the decisions the majority of this board care about were made previously. So I still have Dean, Stevenson, Sanders, and Haselwood coming and haven’t heard differently, yet.

Haslewood-obviously feel confident here for a reason. If there is a change, that would mean imo, that he knew about this news, and chose to proceed this way, making staff confident behind the scenes. That would also be a foul move along with timing of the news today, although it was likely released by a rival.

I shared with some earlier today that I’m hearing Holyfield is returning. Was told that his draft grade returned as a day 3. I think that could mean changes at RB. We may no longer take 2. Herrien may transfer. Previously heard that Sanders wanted both RBs gone, I haven’t heard changes on him yet, but most chatter today has been about QBs.

So I’m locking in and sticking with the mock.

Tomorrow is your final mock? My 1st year that I find myself interested in recruiting. How did you do in previous years?

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Mia_Dade06 said:
    Well dang I was already poking at my bama friend that sanders was coming to uga ... I hope Wednesday goes as good as last year after all this 😑

We're screwed. Our time is up. It was all for nothing.

I hope this message of hope and optimism brightens your day.

Sorry Wasn’t really referring to fields just the info on late draft grades and Holyfield and herrien staying . I could see how it would seem otherwise the way I worded it

• Options

@ThisDawg said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@chattdawg27 said:

In short, leaning no. I think it’s late in the game. Also, the decisions the majority of this board care about were made previously. So I still have Dean, Stevenson, Sanders, and Haselwood coming and haven’t heard differently, yet.

Haslewood-obviously feel confident here for a reason. If there is a change, that would mean imo, that he knew about this news, and chose to proceed this way, making staff confident behind the scenes. That would also be a foul move along with timing of the news today, although it was likely released by a rival.

I shared with some earlier today that I’m hearing Holyfield is returning. Was told that his draft grade returned as a day 3. I think that could mean changes at RB. We may no longer take 2. Herrien may transfer. Previously heard that Sanders wanted both RBs gone, I haven’t heard changes on him yet, but most chatter today has been about QBs.

Tomorrow is your final mock? My 1st year that I find myself interested in recruiting. How did you do in previous years?

Not going to update anything. My final mock was the last mock. Still trust the picks with a solid confidence on 90% hit rate.

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@umooner said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Gwinnett_Dawg said:

Certainly a draft grade of day 3 is a surprising blow especially in down RB year. You could be right as I’m sure it’s believed Holyfield was leaving. I’m not sad Holyfield is coming back but I do recognize Sanders is probably a better player at the same time in their careers and would be a significant grab.

I'll definitely take Holyfield coming back. It just makes '20 that much of a bigger deal for RB. I got an itchy feeling that Zamir might become Zeus again in '20.

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Mia_Dade06 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Mia_Dade06 said:

We're screwed. Our time is up. It was all for nothing.

I hope this message of hope and optimism brightens your day.

Sorry Wasn’t really referring to fields just the info on late draft grades and Holyfield and herrien staying . I could see how it would seem otherwise the way I worded it

I'm not referring to Fields, either.

I'm watching the live NASA feed for signs of their arrival, they should be getting here sometime tonight.

Our unicorn overlords.

I still think nasa is a fraud and the moon landing was staged , you might be waiting for a while

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@ThisDawg said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@chattdawg27 said:

Not going to update anything. My final mock was the last mock. Still trust the picks with a solid confidence on 90% hit rate.

No flips?

• Options

@ThisDawg said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@ThisDawg said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@chattdawg27 said:

No flips?

Confidence isn’t enough to mock it but name I’ve heard is the K at Bama.

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@ThisDawg said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@ThisDawg said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@chattdawg27 said:

No flips?

Confidence isn’t enough to mock it but name I’ve heard is the K at Bama.

Any late TE transfers/recruits if Ford doesn't return?

This discussion has been closed.