Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Mia_Dade06 said:
    Well dang I was already poking at my bama friend that sanders was coming to uga ... I hope Wednesday goes as good as last year after all this 😑

We're screwed. Our time is up. It was all for nothing.

I hope this message of hope and optimism brightens your day.

Of course it does. Only a fool would think that a seasoned OL over the next few years would make it possible for any < 5* QB to be successful at UGA. That same fool might think that with the great RB already on the team that UGA couldn't be successful. Need I say that fool might also think that our improved D will keep UGA in every game? Color my day brightened.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@donm said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Mia_Dade06 said:
    Well dang I was already poking at my bama friend that sanders was coming to uga ... I hope Wednesday goes as good as last year after all this 😑

We're screwed. Our time is up. It was all for nothing.

I hope this message of hope and optimism brightens your day.

Of course it does. Only a fool would think that a seasoned OL over the next few years would make it possible for any < 5* QB to be successful at UGA. That same fool might think that with the great RB already on the team that UGA couldn't be successful. Need I say that fool might also think that our improved D will keep UGA in every game? Color my day brightened.

I like the way you think, don.

I would gladly give my future daughter to your great grandson in an arranged marriage.

hmm. I am childless and at 75, there's not much hope for that. But the thought is most heartwarming.

• HerschelismyHeroHerschelismyHero Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

I like the way you think, don.

I would gladly give my future daughter to your great grandson in an arranged marriage.

This clearly makes my top five list of all time @BojanglesInsider quotes.

• Billybob101Billybob101 Posts: 127 ✭✭✭ Junior

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Good news is that still haven’t heard about any changes yet. Very good news.

Where can I find your most recent mock?

• KaseyKasey Posts: 29,246 mod

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Tomorrow can’t get here soon enough...

You mean you're tired of making mocks for the Johnny come latelies? ;)

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Billybob101 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

QB- J. Plumlee (#8 DT QB) ✅
    QB- D. Gabriel (105 Pro QB)
    RB- K. McIntosh (#10 RB) ✅
    RB- T. Sanders (#1 RB)
    WR- J. Haselwood (#1 WR)
    WR- D. Blaylock (#6 WR) ✅ 💯
    WR- M. Tongue (#8 Ath) ✅
    TE- R. Goede (# 6 TE) ✅ 💯
    OT- W. McClendon (#22 OT) ✅
    OT- X. Truss (#14 OT) ✅ 💯
    OT- E. Neal (# 5 OT)
    OL- C. Webb (# 1 OC) ✅ 💯
    DL- T. Walker (# 2 DT) ✅ 💯
    DL- Z. Logue* (#29 SDE) ✅ 💯
    DL- T. Walthour (#5 DT JUCO) ✅ 💯
    DT- T. Mitchell (#28 DT) ✅ 💯
    DL- B. Norton (#10 SDE) ✅ 💯
    OLB- N. Smith (#1 OLB) ✅ 💯
    OLB- J. Johnson (# 2 OLB JUCO) ✅ 💯
    ILB- T. Marshall (#6 ILB) ✅
    ILB- R. Davis (#3 OLB) ✅ 💯
    ILB- N. Dean (#1 ILB)
    DB- DJ Daniel (#2 CB JUCO) ✅
    DB- T. Stevenson (#4 CB) ✅
    CB- K. Elam (#6 CB) ✅
    S- L. Cine (#3 S) ✅ 💯

@Kasey said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

That and seasoned and respected posters acting worse than those guys and somehow convincing themselves that they’re helping or bringing value in the moment.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 29,246 mod

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Kasey said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

That and seasoned and respected posters acting worse than those guys and somehow convincing themselves that they’re helping or bringing value in the moment.

:neutral: now I feel convicted

@Kasey said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Kasey said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

:neutral: now I feel convicted

I wouldn’t put you in that category.

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

While waiting on any good news that may be out there for our DAWGS, @JeffSentell posted something for all of the chicken littles.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/how-can-the-potential-justin-fields-news-affect-this-years-recruiting-class

• Billybob101Billybob101 Posts: 127 ✭✭✭ Junior

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Billybob101 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

QB- J. Plumlee (#8 DT QB) ✅...

Thanks for the quick reply. Apologies for my newbie-ness, but what do the green check marks indicate? I was figuring committed until I saw them next to Stevenson and Elam. Thanks for all you do!

@Billybob101 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Billybob101 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

Thanks for the quick reply. Apologies for my newbie-ness, but what do the green check marks indicate? I was figuring committed until I saw them next to Stevenson and Elam. Thanks for all you do!

They did mean committed based on the info I heard at the time. Honestly I’m expecting 3-4 changes on that mock but no point in updating and getting more folks riled up.

• jy23jy23 Posts: 14 ✭ Freshman

3-4? Jeez. Haselwood I’m expecting...are the other targets or guys currently committed?> @SoFL_Dawg said:

@Billybob101 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Billybob101 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

They did mean committed based on the info I heard at the time. Honestly I’m expecting 3-4 changes on that mock but no point in updating and getting more folks riled up.

• Tahoma2StepTahoma2Step Posts: 252 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

3-4 is 15% of the class. That's substantial. Dean to bama, Jadon out with Fields, anything else?

This discussion has been closed.