Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    HotDawgsAndMustardHotDawgsAndMustard Posts: 153 ✭✭✭ Junior

@greygoose01 said:
    I hear ya, but I’m just looking forward to the days of getting #1 recruiting classes and getting bama out of the limelight for a change.

Me too. I tell my bama coworkers that their dynasty is over, all empires fall.
    Bama moved up from #20 to #10 in the recruiting rankings with the addition of one 3*..... That and rivals re-adjusted a lot of their player rankings to give bama a big boost in 'star power'. Seems like if Satan can't beat em in the recruiting battles, he'll just pay to get his recruits ranked higher.

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I know we are talking about recruits and the over throw of Bama but i think the biggest thing for us to be looking at is who comes back. Those are the biggest commits we can get right now. Aka TT Led and Roquan of the world. This will also give some insight on who the final 6 are. Btw I’m assuming their will be a decommitment or 2 but if things stand where. Then the 6 will give insight into who is coming back.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@HotDawgsAndMustard said:

@greygoose01 said:
    I hear ya, but I’m just looking forward to the days of getting #1 recruiting classes and getting bama out of the limelight for a change.

Me too. I tell my bama coworkers that their dynasty is over, all empires fall.
    Bama moved up from #20 to #10 in the recruiting rankings with the addition of one 3*..... That and rivals re-adjusted a lot of their player rankings to give bama a big boost in 'star power'. Seems like if Satan can't beat em in the recruiting battles, he'll just pay to get his recruits ranked higher.

Lol. That’s what Paul Johnson would always say about UGA.
    Several of our got pretty big boosts too. The rankings will change again after the all American games too

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,985 mod

Trey Hill
    (cheating)

• Options
    DaWGfan01DaWGfan01 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2017

@Kasey said:
    Trey Hill
    (cheating)

Crosses fingers, I hope your right :smiley: , well know in a couple of hours

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Trey hill it is!!

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,985 mod

@Kasey said:
    Trey Hill
    (cheating)

Nailed it!

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree with @Kasey - I think it will be Trey Hill.

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@Kasey said:
    Trey Hill
    (cheating)

Nailed it!

• Options
    NIKEAIR2014NIKEAIR2014 Posts: 237 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 2017

Have y'all seen Brenton Cox on twitter lately with the Go Dawgs and following all of us Dawg fans

• Options

@NIKEAIR2014 said:
    Have y'all seen Brenton Cox on twitter lately with the Go Dawgs and following all of us Dawg fans

Yep. He made a post yesterday that anyone that followed him “in the next 20 mins I will follow back. Go Dawgs!”

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Going to be a big weekend coming up

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Yeah its going to be big. Anybody have an early list of who is visiting?? @JeffSentell @tiger_62082 @DawgsofWar @Kasey ??

• Options

@Jinx55 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Yeah its going to be big. Anybody have an early list of who is visiting?? @JeffSentell @tiger_62082 @DawgsofWar @Kasey ??

I know it’s Parsons & Cox, Mays(I believe)

• Options

@bmauldin said:

@Jinx55 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

I know it’s Parsons & Cox, Mays(I believe)

I think Jeff said Salyer would be there this weekend.

• Options
    NIKEAIR2014NIKEAIR2014 Posts: 237 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hopefully Fields is on campus to help recruit

• Options
    DawgsofWarDawgsofWar Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Jinx55 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

So far, I knows Mays has an OV with Georgia Dec 15th. Tommy Bush may reschedule, but I'm not sure yet. I'll have to look more into it, but I'll let you know, @Jinx55

• Options

@DawgsofWar said:

@Jinx55 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

So far, I knows Mays has an OV with Georgia Dec 15th. Tommy Bush may reschedule, but I'm not sure yet. I'll have to look more into it, but I'll let you know, @Jinx55

Think Jeff said Bush rescheduled to this weekend too

• Options
    georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yessir!!!!

Salyer
    Mays
    Cox
    Tindall
    Ford
    Reese

Maybe!

Wilson