Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@georgiaboy said:
    Yessir!!!!

Salyer
    Mays
    Cox
    Tindall
    Ford
    Reese

Maybe!

Wilson
    Bush or Bateman

I’d imagine Hill will be there, possibly White to help out. Any word?

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:

@georgiaboy said:
    Yessir!!!!

Salyer
    Mays
    Cox
    Tindall
    Ford
    Reese

Maybe!

Wilson
    Bush or Bateman

I think there will be a lot of commits there. Think people are just listing the uncommitted players that will be there.

• Options
    georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:

@georgiaboy said:
    Yessir!!!!

Salyer
    Mays
    Cox
    Tindall
    Ford
    Reese

Maybe!

Wilson
    Bush or Bateman

I just listed who I think we finish with. Top 6 are silent. We should get 2 of the 3 maybes.

I’ve read that Hill and Salyer will be in Arhens this weekend to recruit Mays.

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:

@georgiaboy said:
    Yessir!!!!

Salyer
    Mays
    Cox
    Tindall
    Ford
    Reese

Maybe!

Wilson
    Bush or Bateman

Hill confirmed he will be in town and Justin fields too. I do believe Zeus as well

• Options

@Jinx55 said:

@bmauldin said:

@georgiaboy said:
    Yessir!!!!

Salyer
    Mays
    Cox
    Tindall
    Ford
    Reese

Maybe!

Wilson
    Bush or Bateman

Hill confirmed he will be in town and Justin fields too. I do believe Zeus as well

Anymore updates on White’s knee.

He seems like an awesome young man.

• Options
    DaWGfan01DaWGfan01 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2017

Saw on the rant Mays posted a selfie from relegion class, guess who was in class with him?, the PttBoss, scroll down just a bit

https://www.secrant.com/rant/uga-sports/2018-uga-recruiting-thread-commits-offers-visits-etc/68491921/page-288/

• Options

@PeachCoDawg this will help with a lot of info that you were asking about.

A little bit of a popular thread. Lol

• Options
    PeachCoDawgPeachCoDawg Posts: 489 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2017

Thanks bmauldin. I wasn't really trying to start a new thread on speculation about recruiting. The **** thing said pick a topic so...? Just wanted to introduce myself. I probably know more than most. Know Kearis personally and my uncle is VERY close to the program. Lives in Dr. Sanford's old house right off campus. Thanks bud @bmauldin

• Options
    icecolddawgicecolddawg Posts: 250 ✭✭✭ Junior

Do we have any clue if Tyson Campbell is in Athens this weekend for the 5 Star parade of future dawgs?

• Options
    SavageDawg1989SavageDawg1989 Posts: 94 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don't think so.... we may get an official later for him... unless he is an early signee

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He is not an early signer, we will have him in sometime in the new year for an official

• Options
    dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I guess derik allen is firm to Notre dame, I wonder wat the pull is for him yhere ??

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Next Up ...... Bush

• Options
    DaWGfan01DaWGfan01 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Joseph is an EE, OBVIOUSLY there was some sour grapes by bammer homers trying to stir up issues with grades as to why he didn't go there.

Truth is Kirby simply beat them on a prospect they really wanted.

I LOVE it!!!!

• Options

After hearing things, I truly think Michael Thompson was the big surprise. Sentell even said one of the things he was expecting got postponed and he couldn’t elaborate.

Thompson will come and Bush right at signing day.

Goodrich and its/Campbell hopefully.

I doubt anybody would throw rocks at those remaining 5!

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:
    After hearing things, I truly think Michael Thompson was the big surprise. Sentell even said one of the things he was expecting got postponed and he couldn’t elaborate.

I agree on Thompson. On the WNL (thursday) it was obvious that none of the 4 commits were allowed to sign and I don't see that changing in February. It will be Walker/Reese not both with Thompson, Bush and ITS/Campbell making up the other 3.

• Options

@Denmen185 said:

@bmauldin said:

I agree on Thompson. On the WNL (thursday) it was obvious that none of the 4 commits were allowed to sign and I don't see that changing in February. It will be Walker/Reese not both with Thompson, Bush and ITS/Campbell making up the other 3.

It could be Thompson/sandidge

Thompson is higher rated, but I like taking from our region whenever possible.

• Options

@bmauldin said:

@Denmen185 said:

@bmauldin said:

It could be Thompson/sandidge

Thompson is higher rated, but I like taking from our region whenever possible.

I agree on Thompson/Sandidge but definitely think Thompson was the surprise that didn't materialize ESD

• Options
    oldon42oldon42 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well Nadab Joseph would sure qualify both a position of need and I had not heard anything about Georgia recruiting him. There was at least talk about Channing Tindall.

• Options

Another thing we can't totally forget is that we only KNOW of 18 scholarships available, 1 vacant and 17 Seniors who have exhausted their eligibility. While CKS will obviously know more than us here, signing the 24 requires 6 non-seniors to leave and that has not been identified yet.

This discussion has been closed.