Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Rian Davis ???

i think (if there is one tonight) it will be one of the “locks”
    Davis, JJ, DJ, etc.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Rian Davis ???

i think (if there is one tonight) it will be one of the “locks”
    Davis, JJ, DJ, etc.

@JeffSentell has spoken... from Jeff's mouth to God's ears

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Two recruits who were kind of on the periphery popped elsewhere this weekend: DL Etinosa Reuben to Clemson and OT Javonne Shepherd to the real UT (Texas). Etinosa came on an official a few months ago but I hadn’t heard much about him and Georgia since. He was highly recruited despite being a three ⭐️. Supposedly Pittman really wanted Shepherd in this class and saw him as an ideal anchor tackle. They were really trying to get him to visit Athens. One thing to keep an eye on going forward regarding Shepherd is that he’s high school teammates with super 2020 prospects, RB Zachary Evans and WR Demond Demas (who visited Georgia this weekend). They’ve all talked about the possibility of playing together on the next level. Interesting story to keep track of going forward because the Dawgs, Horns, & Aggies want both Evans and Demas & their interest in all three programs is high.

https://mobile.twitter.com/etinosa_r/status/1023622998425853953
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JavonneShepherd/status/1023689673611378690

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Rian Davis ???

Next up JJ followed by DJ and then Mr. Burroughs

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Calling it. Andrew booth next

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@judasdurant said:

woah now. hold your horses

• Options

@brentwilson said:

@judasdurant said:

Don’t doubt Kirby

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@judasdurant said:

I hope you are right, but I dont think we have much of a shot... hope I eat my words

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:
    UGA and A&M are clear early beneficiaries of the perception that things aren’t working in Baton Rouge. I talked about this after the bowl game loss to Notre Dame and Orgeron’s decision to hire an offensive coordinator from a nursing home. If that transfer QB from Ohio State can’t bail them out this year to the tune of being above mediocre, the wheels will completely fall off and there will be a California gold rush - like free for all for kids from Louisiana and in the Tigers’ traditional strongholds out of state.

Mississippi schools are / will be getting their hands in as well (along with the already mentioned Dawgs and Aggies).

• Options

Dan Lanning started paying dividends the day that he was hired. Brilliant to add him with Schu.
    Cortez Hankton has done his thing as well. Those two are showing their chops in recruiting & are fitting in nicely on this staff.

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don’t know how solid a commitment from Booth would be right now, think Cine, Stevenson, JJ, and Daniels are next 4.

• Options
    cf_ugamancf_ugaman Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@judasdurant said:

@brentwilson said:

@judasdurant said:

Don’t doubt Kirby

Woah... This cant be real right?! I know someone else was saying Cine pops tonight maybe too?!! Holy moly best day in UGA crootin history ever! @JeffSentell can you verify this?!

• Options

@cf_ugaman said:

@judasdurant said:

@brentwilson said:

@judasdurant said:

Don’t doubt Kirby

Woah... This cant be real right?! I know someone else was saying Cine pops tonight maybe too?!! Holy moly best day in UGA crootin history ever! @JeffSentell can you verify this?!

I just think the way he’s acting makes me think he likes uga. I don’t actually know. It would make sense tho!

• Options
    ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Check out Andrew Booth’s twitter feed.

He posted another tweet that has peaked my interest.

I would post it, but my dumb a.. doesn’t know how to do it.

• Options

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    UGA and A&M are clear early beneficiaries of the perception that things aren’t working in Baton Rouge. I talked about this after the bowl game loss to Notre Dame and Orgeron’s decision to hire an offensive coordinator from a nursing home. If that transfer QB from Ohio State can’t bail them out this year to the tune of being above mediocre, the wheels will completely fall off and there will be a California gold rush - like free for all for kids from Louisiana and in the Tigers’ traditional strongholds out of state.

Mississippi schools are / will be getting their hands in as well (along with the already mentioned Dawgs and Aggies).

Yep, I’ve been really impressed with what Joe Moorehead has done so far - especially since Mississippi has been a good pipeline for LSU over the years. Chad Morris also is making that area a priority. If the wheels fall off in Baton Rouge, as I expect them to, it will be a free for all in Western Tennessee, Louisiana, and with some Texas kids. Many could benefit.

This discussion has been closed.