Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Remember the kid is living in Texas so probably many of his peers think Texas or Penn st. Is where he is going to go. He isn’t talking about the experts. It’s just the people around him

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod

@montez32 said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@BrianDawg said:
    Cine another 3 CB’s for the DAWGS

He tagged a few Georgia writers in his tweet earlier

I think this is a throw off. I don't think he chooses GA. He tweeted "you think you know but you have no idea". I could be wrong but guess we will see.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'll be one happy fan.... after the OP thing on TV, then the one that BA was even surprised on DJ Daniel to USCjr.... I know, I know.... it's just part of the whole recruiting thing... but this one here seems (to me anyway) like it's going to go to one for the Good Guys!!! GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Next up , how about some more help up front for this class ?

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nations no.3 safety puts on the power G. I think we'll have to call Richie, Otis, and Lewis the headhunters

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@montez32 said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@BrianDawg said:

I think this is a throw off. I don't think he chooses GA. He tweeted "you think you know but you have no idea". I could be wrong but guess we will see.

Like to see Kirby doing this dance after his second #1 recruiting class

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod

@RPMdawg said:

@Kasey said:

@montez32 said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@BrianDawg said:

Maybe he's saving it for his first national title win

• Options

@Kasey said:

@RPMdawg said:

@Kasey said:

@montez32 said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@BrianDawg said:

Maybe he's saving it for his first national title win

Like that you said first and not a NC

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

Anyone hearing anything re Pappoe. Auburn are looking horrid so far and may be down for a couple of years.I know Kirby never gives up on such a talented player.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 said:
    Anyone hearing anything re Pappoe. Auburn are looking horrid so far and may be down for a couple of years.I know Kirby never gives up on such a talented player.

Lots of talk about him being in class at Star. I haven’t heard anything to put stock in it “today”. Likely 3 more losses for the barn and all the other b.s. never know I suppose but don’t think he’s in class.

4 DBs with a 5th possible as best available. Good time to note staffs evaluation may not necessarily match industry’s evals

• Options
    NomadDawgNomadDawg Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Interesting teaser there, @SoFL_Dawg . The names being thrown around the most (Cine, Stevenson, Elam, and Cross) would give us 4 of the top 12 per 247 Composite. However, that last sentence leads one to think someone outside the top might be at play. Only name I've heard mentioned recently would be Kyle Hamilton, possibility of a flip from ND?

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think we won't see another commit until late November

• Options

@brentwilson said:

Yeah. Was told last night expect the weekend. Saw another poster that’s highly respected on 247 say Nov. for same player. This is the player that didn’t go public with news 45 days ago when we heard he would. Again timelines are what they are, difficult to predict.

• Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@brentwilson said:

Yeah. Was told last night expect the weekend. Saw another poster that’s highly respected on 247 say Nov. for same player. This is the player that didn’t go public with news 45 days ago when we heard he would. Again timelines are what they are, difficult to predict.

Boo! I want all the commits now!

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Muffingod said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@brentwilson said:

Yeah, you and BA both. I'm sure he'd love for 2020 to be filled up as well.

• Options

@Muffingod said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@brentwilson said:

All that matters is that he’s been silent committed for over a month. Firm believer that staff has hand in these announcements.

• Options

@donm said:

@Muffingod said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@brentwilson said:

Yeah, you and BA both. I'm sure he'd love for 2020 to be filled up as well.

You’re not wrong, and I’d like Breese to be the headliner

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Muffingod said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@brentwilson said:

All that matters is that he’s been silent committed for over a month. Firm believer that staff has hand in these announcements.

Thank you for the insight, after the de-commitment of JH I was sort of expecting an annoucement of a new commit to offset the negative news. I’ve kind of been a believer that they sort of plan these if they can and the recruit is ok with it. Maybe they were ok with Cine being about a week away and we’re ok with it.

I don’t know if you read the article that was posted on the board about the OK State commit (I’m sure you did, you know far more than I do) that we’re considering but I got a laugh out of some of the comments that said something along the lines of “Georgia is reeling, they just had 3 de-commitments in the last week”. They have no clue about what it sounds like the staff is putting together.

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Muffingod said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@brentwilson said:

Does that mean there may not be room because of getting a higher rated player. So their holding him off or?

This discussion has been closed.