Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

PROBABLY GONNA SEE SOME DECOMMITS AFTER LAST NIGHTS LOSS!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

Maybe recruits will look at this game and think, "heck I can do way better than that. Sign me up".

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Haselwood is in my projected class but he will not be unless we show better QB play. He is a downfield threat and will opt to play for a different team/system if we don't have a QB that can make good quick decisions

• Options
    Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

Are you being serious or is this a joke?

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@Casanova_Flatulence said:

@Kasey said:

THIS WHOLE TEAM IS A JOKE. FIRE EVERYONE!!

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

it'd be VERY nice if you are correct. Fingers crossed here.

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Let’s get this train back on the tracks, next two up:

2019 - OT - Trevor Keegan

2020 - DE - Andy Boykin

How'd this get an off topic vote?

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Let’s get this train back on the tracks, next two up:

2019 - OT - Trevor Keegan

2020 - DE - Andy Boykin

How'd this get an off topic vote?

Prob fat fingered on a smart phone

• Options
    706Dawg706Dawg Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Anyone know if Nathan Pickering is taking OV for the barn game?

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@706Dawg said:
    Anyone know if Nathan Pickering is taking OV for the barn game?

Not that I can recall

• Options
    706Dawg706Dawg Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@HerschelismyHero said:
    Haselwood played against Pace last night. Pick six on defense but nothing much on offense. Miami coach there working him, but he walked off the field at the end with Jamaree, Thomas and Blount.

He’s a Dawg. Just needs to be reminded of why his heart is here.

• Options
    Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Kasey said:

@Kasey said:

DEMOCRATIZE THE INGAME DECISION COACHING. I BELIEVE IN THE FOOTBALL IQ OF THE FAN BASE, WE CAN WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IF WE STAY TOGETHER. WE'RE A STRONG, INDEPENDENT FANBASE THAT DONT NEED NO HEAD COACH TO BEAT SABAN!!!

I like that idea. We can all have Game Stations piped into the Stadium and put in our calls. When Jake is in the huddle, he'll be like "Hey this guy Casanova Flatulence thinks we should go with a Spider 2 Y Banana with a Curl route. Let's go with that one!"

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Kasey said:

@Kasey said:

DEMOCRATIZE THE INGAME DECISION COACHING. I BELIEVE IN THE FOOTBALL IQ OF THE FAN BASE, WE CAN WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IF WE STAY TOGETHER. WE'RE A STRONG, INDEPENDENT FANBASE THAT DONT NEED NO HEAD COACH TO BEAT SABAN!!!

I like that idea. We can all have Game Stations piped into the Stadium and put in our calls. When Jake is in the huddle, he'll be like "Hey this guy Casanova Flatulence thinks we should go with a Spider 2 Y Banana with a Curl route. Let's go with that one!"

I propose a teen idol voting method (whatever it is) with a panel of you experts, like water closet, flatliner, jingle jangles, etc.) giving plays in a vote list. Then the viewers text 'hot mess' to a certain number (however it works) with their pick, and get their vote recorded. The play getting the second most votes is the play selected (weeds out the outliers, 'popular', choice). This goes into the ear piece of whichever QB is selected for the play (yeah, it is play and QB). (A QB can fake getting the selection, which adds to the drama.)

That QB (or the one who faked the selection choice, but has a better means to cripple the other QB) trots on the field confident that he (if applicable) is running the play knowing that the Delphi Method (science!) has picked the optimum play. Cannot fail and all are fools not using this method.

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@HerschelismyHero said:
    Haselwood played against Pace last night. Pick six on defense but nothing much on offense. Miami coach there working him, but he walked off the field at the end with Jamaree, Thomas and Blount.

Maybe Trey's famous words rub off on him. "You gotta block to get the rock."

• Options
    ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@HerschelismyHero said:

Just curious. Why those 3?

• Options
    Midnite_TrainMidnite_Train Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

@ThisDawg those 3 all previously played for Pace

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@HerschelismyHero said:

I think Terrence Edwards talked to Jadon after the game too. WE shall see...

This discussion has been closed.