Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

@RPMdawg said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

@ihateusernames said:
    Does anyone know anything about Kenny McIntosh? Looks like the Dawgs got 2 crystal balls for him over the weekend.

6-0, 215 lbs, 4.9 40.
    I was faster than that and I was a kicker.

Run alot of fake FG's?

We ran them a lot in practice. Coach was hesitant to trust a 160 lb kicker in a game.
    I did pick up a blocked kick and got helicoptered by a LB as I turned up field.
    Good times.

At least it was just one, I was a little bigger at 200 but I was blindsided by 2 guys that were about 240 on a kickoff. In that moment I realized the seeing stars saying was true.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@706Dawg said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@JeffSentell said:
    There are a lot of slow times out there for McIntosh.

5.07 40 for The Opening in 2016.
    4.87 40 for The Opening in 2017.

Would this suggest Dell is looking for a powerback to move the chains ?

If so, I would think Ty Davis would be top priority then if looking for size, he’s fast too on tape.

I def agree and Dell was in on him early. I have feeling that LSU is looking for two studs this cycle and just so happen to have two in their own back yard. Before Emery decommited the Tigers has their target set on Cain (who has ties to LA), to pair with Davis.

With the way LSU season has gone it will be tough to take an instate kid they really want away.

• Options
    706Dawg706Dawg Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@706Dawg said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@JeffSentell said:
    There are a lot of slow times out there for McIntosh.

5.07 40 for The Opening in 2016.
    4.87 40 for The Opening in 2017.

Would this suggest Dell is looking for a powerback to move the chains ?

If so, I would think Ty Davis would be top priority then if looking for size, he’s fast too on tape.

I def agree and Dell was in on him early. I have feeling that LSU is looking for two studs this cycle and just so happen to have two in their own back yard. Before Emery decommited the Tigers has their target set on Cain (who has ties to LA), to pair with Davis.

With the way LSU season has gone it will be tough to take an instate kid they really want away.

Agreed. Different type of pressure for the boot boys. I know we were on Cain too at one point. I think he’s a tad overrated but would definitely take in this situation.

• Options

Trevor Keegan in town for Official this weekend for Auburn. Commitments Date in 24/7 shows Dec 11th but I wonder it a crazy night game atmosphere and a big W night just push that up a little further ?

• Options

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Trevor Keegan in town for Official this weekend for Auburn. Commitments Date in 24/7 shows Dec 11th but I wonder it a crazy night game atmosphere and a big W night just push that up a little further ?

Mid to end of November was his said timeline for announcement. There was a moment last month where staff may have gently pushed to go public to mitigate some of the noise but that didn’t happen. Look for mid-end of the month.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

And it will be crazy... there is still some big time h a t e between Auburn and uga... hope we beat the dawg c r a p out of them.

• Options

@706Dawg said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Mid to end of November was his said timeline for announcement. There was a moment last month where staff may have gently pushed to go public to mitigate some of the noise but that didn’t happen. Look for mid-end of the month.

I heard the above too, and agree this could happen but I’m going on what he has scheduled via 24/7 at the moment. (Also has an official to Clemson 11-30)

Either way, I’d like to secure him.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Coach Smart specifically mentioned OT as a key need post game (I think), but recently in any event. Go Dawgs!

• Options

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@706Dawg said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

I heard the above too, and agree this could happen but I’m going on what he has scheduled via 24/7 at the moment. (Also has an official to Clemson 11-30)

Either way, I’d like to secure him.

Well maybe, he’s already secured

• Options

Anyone want to guess who jumps on the committ train this weekend ?

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Anyone else smelling that commitment smell in the air ?

Oh yeah!

• Options
    edited November 2018

McIntosh and a flip from Cross are my two hopeful projections from this weekend.

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    McIntosh and a flip from Cross are my two hopeful projections from this weekend.

IYO, who would be a better take, McIntosh or Cain? I wanna say Noah is visiting for the UMASS game.

• Options

@greygoose01 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

IYO, who would be a better take, McIntosh or Cain? I wanna say Noah is visiting for the UMASS game.

Cain, but it’s close

This discussion has been closed.