Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think there a strong possibility we take both. McIntosh definitely has a different skill set that out other running backs don’t have.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg is definitely smelling commit in the air. Can’t wait to see the official announcements.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    @SoFL_Dawg is definitely smelling commit in the air. Can’t wait to see the official announcements.

Wonder if it's silent or near public commits

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2018

Kaiir Elam has a CB to UGA today
    ref: 247sports. com

• Options
    Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg said:

Unfortunately 86% of the other CBs are for the Gators.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

@Casanova_Flatulence said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

Unfortunately 86% of the other CBs are for the Gators.

Lotta time left my friend....

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

According to @SoFL_Dawg, an offensive player was supposed to commit last night. I’m hoping for tonight. My money is on Webb. (I have ZERO insider info)

• Options
    benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed is there a new DV target to beat BAMA?
    We oughta start saving our karma points now imo its gonna take a lot

• Options
  • Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    After Kenny Mac, next for 2019 will be ....

https://247sports.com/player/trevor-keegan-88117/

Likely. Between him and priority position at DB.

• Options
    Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Ooh if someone like Kaiir commits to us I won’t be on this board for a while. I’ll be enjoying the alligator alley meltdowns

That sounds like a party. To join a Gator board you have to show evidence that you own a pair of Jorts or so I've been told.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

@Casanova_Flatulence said:

@Kasey said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Ooh if someone like Kaiir commits to us I won’t be on this board for a while. I’ll be enjoying the alligator alley meltdowns

That sounds like a party. To join a Gator board you have to show evidence that you own a pair of Jorts or so I've been told.

Oh I don’t join...just lurk

• Options
    RobbieRob14RobbieRob14 Posts: 217 ✭✭✭ Junior

Do any insiders have access to Kipp’s pick for Pappoe on 247?
    I’m assuming with the way he’s trending, it was for the team wearing prison orange

• Options

@RobbieRob14 said:
    Do any insiders have access to Kipp’s pick for Pappoe on 247?
    I’m assuming with the way he’s trending, it was for the team wearing prison orange

Your guess would be right. I don’t have access but if you take Warrens UT flip and add Kipps, divide by 27 (number of predictions) you get the 7%.

• Options
    Atlanta_DawgAtlanta_Dawg Posts: 90 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yea kipp put in a pappoe to tenn prediction

• Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@benjaminwgregg said:
    @12ed is there a new DV target to beat BAMA?
    We oughta start saving our karma points now imo its gonna take a lot

Wonky chit

Prime Minister Theresa May's brexit deal has reached consensus in the British parliament, so capital flows are heading out of the USD and into the EUR in a risk-on move by the market. This prompted me to recalculate the DV Dawg Karma. EURUSD currently sits at 1.133, lady karma says with the divided US Federal governance that downside risks are largely on the USD. One caveat to that is Italy's 5 star political party dragging out the budget, which is very possible but Lady Karma says they'll fold to their EU masters in the end. Lady Karma is still thinking EURUSD will range in a 1.10-1.14 barring a significant downside surprise in US economic activity. If EURUSD breaks this range then we'll need to recalculate the DV dawg karma again.

Math nerd chit

So we take 1.12 and multiply it by 0.034. Multiply that by 17x23x7x27. Take that number, add to previous DV karma estimate(2.2k).

We need around 2,814 DVs to beat bama for a total of 5,014 DVs

Holy chit, that’s a lot of DV’s. Guess we best get cracking, and you best start posting

• Options
    Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How many are we expecting to sign in this class?

This discussion has been closed.