Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Top running back target Justice Haynes spurns Georgia football for Alabama

13»

Comments

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

LOL...You couldn't be more, spot-on. Guilty as charged. I was bored...what can I say. LOL. While @UGADad20 is abrasive, I think his misguided heart is in the right place. That, and he gives people, like me, something to do on a slow day in the offseason. Deep down, I think he's okay. Just stubborn as hell and not very tolerant or self-aware.

LOL. I know darned well, I'm not going to change his mind. He's the most argumentative SOB I've ever run across on Social Media. That's not really saying much, though. I'm not much of a Social Media Cowboy. Dawg Nation is one of the very few sites I frequent. Normally, I would have bailed on this conversation, a long time ago. But, I saw it as a challenge to get in the last word. LOL. After a while, it just got to be funny, subject-matter not withstanding.

I figured everybody had moved on from this conversation, so I threw caution to the wind and engaged. What the hell? LOL I actually learned a couple of things about the National RB recruit situation while researching Haynes a little more in-depth than I had, previously. It was productive mental gym....I guess. LOL

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 425 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Just jabbing atcha BigDawg61. I get it. We all care deeply about the dawgs. I was there during the Herschel years, so I'm a bit of an old timer. Have lived in Scottsdale the last 10+ years. Moved here from Charleston, SC. Football just isn't the same out here. Hoping to get back for a game this season. Thank goodness for TV coverage and the internet, otherwise I'd go nuts. The first weekend of college football is like Christmas to me. Lol. Wish I had more time to banter like you do, but I'm more of a lurker and make a point when I see one. All in good fun. Looking forward to the upcoming season. We'll chat at some point.