Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Mullen pushing for fields

124»

Comments

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think Mullen would/will be a great hire. He gets the best out of his QBs period! Tebow was a Hiesmann finalist and winner (also one if the best QBs in SEC history). With Pitts at TE, Pierce at RB, and they lost 2 good receivers in Chase and Copeland last week who probably will recommit. Not to mention Shwartz is committed as well. They have good skill position players. They are Crystal Balled 2 more OL in Montilus at G and Petit-Friere at T. They have a top T and top G already commited. I think when he puts his feet down and hits the trail he'll finish this class off well. They already have good Defensive depth and Grantham will get the best out of them as well. I dont think they'll beat us but SC and FLA will be 9+ win teams. And if Tenn can get the right hire we will be the better SEC conference/division!

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Also Fields stated he's taking all his OV but hes been at every game. No need to worry there.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgsofWar said:

@Denmen185 said:

@Kasey said:
    Everyone read the Intel today and exhale...

Jeff said exactly the same thing on the podcast; worry about something else.

Doesn't Georgia have a game this Saturday? Like the SEC Championship game we should all be looking forward to?

I like where your head is at

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@TomGrose said:

@JayDog said:
    The big question is can he win the West every year? That is what UF fans expect. Good luck beating out Bama, Auburn, LSU each year. No question he should have enough rep and should get the recruits to compete.

The West? Florida? What?

Seriously? I meant the "SEC" every year. If I point out everyone's typos here that's all I'd have time to do.

• Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Thelordjohnson said:
    I think Mullen would/will be a great hire. He gets the best out of his QBs period! Tebow was a Hiesmann finalist and winner (also one if the best QBs in SEC history). With Pitts at TE, Pierce at RB, and they lost 2 good receivers in Chase and Copeland last week who probably will recommit. Not to mention Shwartz is committed as well. They have good skill position players. They are Crystal Balled 2 more OL in Montilus at G and Petit-Friere at T. They have a top T and top G already commited. I think when he puts his feet down and hits the trail he'll finish this class off well. They already have good Defensive depth and Grantham will get the best out of them as well. I dont think they'll beat us but SC and FLA will be 9+ win teams. And if Tenn can get the right hire we will be the better SEC conference/division!

A down vote for the tebow praise. I think BA would agree with me.

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have no doubt that Justin Fields is a man of his word. He will honor his commitment to Georgia and the other guys he's been trying to recruit. He is a quality young man.

• DawgsofWarDawgsofWar Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:
    I have doubt that Matt Corral is a man of his word. He will dishonor his commitment to Florida and the other guys he's been trying to recruit. He is a quality young man.

HAHAHA :D

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Now according to FieldStreet, Mullen went and visited Auburn’s QB commit. Seems Corral is being neglected and overlooked. He may not fit Mullen’s system so I see a flip to UCLA or another PAC school soon

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Now according to FieldStreet, Mullen went and visited Auburn’s QB commit. Seems Corral is being neglected and overlooked. He may not fit Mullen’s system so I see a flip to UCLA or another PAC school soon

I think he fits but that's not what he or Fields are looking for. They want NFL careers not be 1,000 yard rushers

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

If Bama can’t flip Emory Jones I could see them in play for Corral