Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Farewell Seth Emerson...

Comments

• TravisnunnallyTravisnunnally Posts: 87 ✭ Freshman

Awwww, i was flagged. Hope it heals your inner hurt.

Flag the rest if I scare you

Flagging someone, that is the silliest **** I have ever heard of.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@Travisnunnally said:

It really did squirt. It really did> @Travisnunnally said:

And I WILL

@Kasey said:

@Travisnunnally said:

And I WILL

Calling me names, if I was a little b**** I would flag you.

@Travisnunnally said:

@Kasey said:

@Travisnunnally said:

And I WILL

Calling me names, if I was a little b**** I would flag you.

Squirt is a term of endearment handsome

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Travisnunnally said:
    Do you think you have the slightest bit of control over what I post?
    No, you do not.
    Grow up and except that you are not relevant to me or my post.

Since we have no control over what you post I guess we just have to hope you learn the difference between except and accept.

Don't worry, I would not flag anyone for anything, Do not even understand the concept of a media organisation censoring media.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Travisnunnally said:
    No, you do not.

Since we have no control over what you post I guess we just have to hope you learn the difference between except and accept.

@donm said:

@Travisnunnally said:
    No, you do not.

Missing a comma, the irony.

If you throw stones in a glass house, people trees to throw them back.

Don't be a flaggot.

@Travisnunnally said:
    Don't be a flaggot.

Well don’t be so handsome

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Travisnunnally said:
    No, you do not.

People you talk to here are supposed to have some control over what you post. It’s a discussion forum. That’s how it works. You discuss things. They respond to you, you respond to them...

Albeit a little aggressive, jarred is making a lot of sense in the stuff he’s saying to you. You should be listening. Please don’t turn it into some thing where you’ve got six people chasing you around the board trying to yell sense at you.

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Pigeons said:

@levander said:

That’s why you hated Seth?

Yeah, he was whiny and got boners from reporting arrests and making information public which, the DA even admitted, would not normally be reported. Then called for player(s) to be kicked off the team.

Those are not qualities I prefer in my sports reporters. I wish him a very long lifetime with an abnormally high number of paper cuts.

I just did a google search for “Seth Emerson district attorney” to try to figure out what you’re talking about. Half the stories that came up were about athletes getting out of legal trouble.

Do the stories Seth does about players getting out of trouble show Seth’s bias towards his favoring players getting out of trouble? Or is It only the stories that show players getting into trouble show a bias towards Seth preferring that?

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&q=seth+emerson+district+"attorney"&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwish83MpdTcAhUEUK0KHX8ZDEcQ5t4CMAB6BAgIEAQ&biw=1024&bih=694&dpr=2

@levander , my speech belongs to me. I don't mind being in their heads. Seriously, chasing me around does not bother me. Flagging my every post does not bother me. If you are not the lead dog, the view never changes~Lewis Grizzard

Should we all only say what everyone else is saying? Sounds like a recipe for boredom.

• ACPEPPER24ACPEPPER24 Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ Junior

Last year when the Dawgnation trip to ND first started Seth was the guy that helped me connect with Kelly who finally help make our arrangements to travel to the game with the rest of the Dawgnation Crowd.

Thank you Seth for the helping then and all the great articles! I wish you all the best in your new endeavor!