Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

peak at the florida board

PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Comments

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Franks really is bad.

• Options
    PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greshamdisco said:
    Franks really is bad.

40% pass completion and 1 interception is an improvement for him from last year hahaha

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It took all of 4 posts for one guy to tell another one to ****. Amazing.

• Options

My acronym that got censored was S T F U. It’s what the guy on the gator board said.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,883 mod

Good lord that was so much fun to read.

My favorite ones were the guys complaining how they haven’t played for anything in 10 years. How they hate going to games bc they are so awful.

Got some bad news gators...better get used to it. That’s a full rebuild job Mullen has in front of him and an entitled fan base and a lack of recruiting skillz. You could be on the road back to pre-Spurrier days

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    Got some bad news gators...better get used to it. That’s a full rebuild job Mullen has in front of him and an entitled fan base and a lack of recruiting skillz. You could be on the road back to pre-Spurrier days

Ron Zook Re-Run

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,883 mod

@DawgBones said:

@Kasey said:

Ron Zook Re-Run

Heck some of these fans might take some Zook right now. At least he could recruit

• Options
    RabidawgRabidawg Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ Junior

Wow, Mullett is already a bum ass coach after just two games. I love it.

• Options
    Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bunch of idiots, takes time to repair a program that's as messed up as theirs. Question is will they give Mullen time. If I were Mullen I sure would tell spurrier to put his butt in the stands, having him on the field is nothing but a major distraction and undermining Mullens authority.

• Options
    PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Florida fans seem to forget that the history of their program is that of being a pin cushion for FSU and Miami.

• Options
    VaBeachDawgVaBeachDawg Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

i watched the nd of the 3rd and all the 4th.Franks is bad, there is no way around it. he had 3 differnt throws go right threw defender's hands. even his completions were way off the mark.

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey BA and Jeff, bring back the G8R H8R shirts, I want one but can’t find em anymore!

• Options
    JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anybody know who Florida's backup QB is now? Don't they have some young talent? Or am I thinking of Auburn?

• Options

@JayDog said:
    Anybody know who Florida's backup QB is now? Don't they have some young talent? Or am I thinking of Auburn?

Trask, who I don’t think even started at his HS and Emory Jones. trouble they are in.

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

@JayDog said:

Trask, who I don’t think even started at his HS and Emory Jones. trouble they are in.

About a month old but relevant:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/florida-gators-qb-battle-case-for-emory-jones-to-play/

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bring back Tebow!

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What’s Great is Florida had Grier, who’s now at West Virginia and a Heisman candidate.

The only news I ever heard about why Grier transferred was McElwain saying he felt like Grier was expecting guaranteed play time after he came back from his banned substance suspension. And McElwain said he doesn’t guarantee playing time.

Looking back, McElwain **** sure should have done an under the table deal with Grier.

And I bet Jones ends up starting before the end of this year. Mullen will only be able to take Franks’ incompetence so long. Maybe they’ll be splitting time or something to take the pressure off Jones. Because as that article DawgBones posted says, Mullen doesn’t like starting true freshman.