Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

peak at the florida board

Comments

• Options
    PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I didn't get a chance to watch this one, but I have some UK friends who had the night of their recent lives! Was UK good, UF bad, or a combination?

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Silver_Britches said:
    Oh, and I slept so good last night watching Kentucky beat them IN THE SWAMP!

This was me after the game! :p

Also Aaron Rogers after last night's game. Uncanny.

• Options
    JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PerroGrande said:
    I didn't get a chance to watch this one, but I have some UK friends who had the night of their recent lives! Was UK good, UF bad, or a combination?

I thought UK looked about like UK in the past. UF looked so bad, UK should have blown them out.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JayDog said:

@PerroGrande said:

I thought UK looked about like UK in the past. UF looked so bad, UK should have blown them out.

Game wasn't as close as the score indicated.

• Options
    UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Last week at this time, amid many, many shouts of 'We're Back!' from the Gator Nation, I tried to tell them that giving up 200-plus rushing yards against Charleston Southern wasn't necessarily a good thing. I was told that it was all done against their back-ups. Oh well......

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,892 mod

@UnderDog68 said:
    Last week at this time, amid many, many shouts of 'We're Back!' from the Gator Nation, I tried to tell them that giving up 200-plus rushing yards against Charleston Southern wasn't necessarily a good thing. I was told that it was all done against their back-ups. Oh well......

Maybe they meant back to the Galen Hall days?

• Options
    JMFDJMFD Posts: 219 ✭✭✭ Junior

These are the days we laid in bed dreaming about for a long **** time. Enjoy DAWG brethren. We have arrived!!!

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If the O Line is bad, might not want to destroy a young QB by throwing him in early. Coaching from afar I would start Trask and use Franks as a spark when Trask struggles. I do think that there will be good players that we have to pass on that will do well Jones (perhaps) and RB Pierce (probably) are two. In the mean time, good to see my second favorite team (whomever is playing Florida) march to victory.

• Options
    PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My favorite quote from the Florida board in a while. There was discussion about the UGA vs Florida game and one fan said “Florida fans, prepare thy arse for entry”

• Options

@PharmDawg2054 said:
    My favorite quote from the Florida board in a while. There was discussion about the UGA vs Florida game and one fan said “Florida fans, prepare thy arse for entry”

Yep....and we going in dry.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,892 mod

"Kirby blew it his first year and he inherited a gold mine. this time next year, I think we're celebrating beating Miami and Franks is looking like a baller with improved line play on both sides of the ball bc they're stronger.

keep the faith. lesgo!"

this one was especially delusional...love it

• Options
    DawgsonTopDawgsonTop Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PharmDawg2054 said:

Dilly Dilly!

• Options
    VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

Y'all have to see this one :D:D:D

• Options
    JKFlyfishJKFlyfish Posts: 558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gators fans were delusional going into this year. They have a completely depleted talent base, no QB, they are switching schemes on offense and defense and don't have the players for those schemes, they won 4 games last year, and they have to completely turn around a toxic culture that's been around for nearly a decade.

How did they think they were going to be competitive this year?? It will be at least 2 to 3 more years before they can start thinking about winning 9+ games. They need to come to grips with reality.

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hehe, Gator tears are the best.

By the way, has anyone seen if the melt down threads are back up yet? I need to go google that right now... If you haven't read the melt down thread you are missing out.

• Options
    Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This is the same program that had fans saying that they were going to win the east and that they have way more talent than we do. I hope we hang 70 on them this year. How much you want to bet that spurrier doesn't show his face on the sideline when we put a whopping on them.

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I feel so sorry for the Gator Fans.

I lied. They are now and always have been delusional losers. Bless their hearts. Bless Kentucky, too. Wasn't that fun?

The earned their spot in the college football world.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PharmDawg2054 Thank you so very much for this one!!! I simply LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!
    I'll just leave this one here....

• Options
    PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

We will beat both UF and KY like a rented government donkey.