Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What is the scariest thing about the Missouri Game .

13»

Comments

• Options
    UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawgy_Fresh said:
    Or they almost upset the Irish.

Who seem to be in the midst of another overrated season because they beat a similarly overrated Michigan team.

• Options
    stubbornthingstubbornthing Posts: 119 ✭✭✭ Junior

@cfc136 said:
    The scariest thing about the missouri game in my opinion is if the tigers can get a running game going .What is your take ?

That we're not playing a better team.

Missuori gave up 600 yards to a backup QB on winless team. This game won't be close.

• Options
    Tahoma2StepTahoma2Step Posts: 252 ✭✭✭ Junior

The only thing that scares me is the way they are approaching game. Seem to be business minded and not running their mouths. I do think they will be focused, but extremely outmatched at every position.

• Options
    benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DobroMattInOz said:

@ghostofuga1 said:
    The fact that I won't crack my first beer until way after halftime. These noon games take their toll if I start at kickoff and I usually like to see all of the 3:30 games......until the end..... Dang scary to me....

I'm seriously considering an all-nighter to watch this one at the only 24-hour bar in my town (Brisbane, Australia). Game starts at 2 am local time, Sunday morning.
    So the scary part will be sitting at the bar with Irish expats watching boxing and getting roudy, while I fork over $9-$12 / beer.

You gotta spread the gospel of Kirby and convert em

• Options
    andrews1253andrews1253 Posts: 427 ✭✭✭ Junior

Will Drew Lock exploit Tyson Campbell?

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@andrews1253 said:
    Will Drew Lock exploit Tyson Campbell?

he'll make an attempt or two.