Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

I predict this is Fromm's last year as our starter......

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

NO, it's not just me, everybody who reads here knows differently.
    You've crossed a couple on lines by calling people racist and making threats.
    You either need to tone it down or find another sand box to play in.
    I don't think there's a single poster who is buying your BS.

You’re literally the only person I’ve called racist the ONLY ONE. Also the only one I’ve made threats to. I’ll do what I want I’m not going to cower to your racist ways.

Keep it up and I'll see if I can get you banned.
    I'm not going to tolerate being threatened or called a racist.
    Grow up dude, there are lines you don't cross.

Says the guy who told me to send my sister to Baylor to get raped. You’re in no place to talk about crossing lines. Racist! Do what you gotta do, you can either privately message me and we can discuss it or I’ll keep calling you a racist until you prove otherwise or I get booted. I could care less.

I was just making a point, or trying to by using sarcasm.
    I only joked you might want to let a likely nonexistent sister be a recruiter for Baylor football if you think their staff wasn't complicite in what was a truly hellish culture of rape and general abuse of females in that program.
    You have some sickness in you, I honestly think you need help, whether it's self help or otherwise.

Exactly a hellish culture and nonexistent or not that’s not funny or sarcasm. You should have asked because I do have a sister and I’ll defend her honor to the death. I do believe some Baylor coaches were complicit but it’s been found so far Kendal Briles is not one of them. Fair?

Just stop with the racism stuff binky. If you want to threaten to beat me up, or get your daddy to beat up my daddy, have at it, but enough with the racism stuff, do you have any sense of boundaries in your head ?

Do you? Obviously not since you still can’t grasp you crossed one. I struck a nerve huh? Racist!

I'm done with you, I'll make some calls in the morning. If AJC can ban ip addresses I don't think a single person will miss you.

• Options

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@dawgOf2002 said:
    Nope. Fromm is the guy till he declares.

She's purdy...I love her some.

She's purdy too, I love her some more.
    I give that post an UP vote, like full mast up.

Same girl
    Obi-Wan Kenobi's Homewrecker

Well I'm smitten in my southern regions, I think she is flirting with me.

She's flirting with errbody.

Of course if I don't get to1.8K DVs by thursday you really don't want to see what kinda GIFs im gonna be posting

''She's flirting with errbody'' That really hurts, the ****. You think you know somebody.

• Options
    edited October 2018

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

NO, it's not just me, everybody who reads here knows differently.
    You've crossed a couple on lines by calling people racist and making threats.
    You either need to tone it down or find another sand box to play in.
    I don't think there's a single poster who is buying your BS.

You’re literally the only person I’ve called racist the ONLY ONE. Also the only one I’ve made threats to. I’ll do what I want I’m not going to cower to your racist ways.

Keep it up and I'll see if I can get you banned.
    I'm not going to tolerate being threatened or called a racist.
    Grow up dude, there are lines you don't cross.

Says the guy who told me to send my sister to Baylor to get raped. You’re in no place to talk about crossing lines. Racist! Do what you gotta do, you can either privately message me and we can discuss it or I’ll keep calling you a racist until you prove otherwise or I get booted. I could care less.

I was just making a point, or trying to by using sarcasm.
    I only joked you might want to let a likely nonexistent sister be a recruiter for Baylor football if you think their staff wasn't complicite in what was a truly hellish culture of rape and general abuse of females in that program.
    You have some sickness in you, I honestly think you need help, whether it's self help or otherwise.

Exactly a hellish culture and nonexistent or not that’s not funny or sarcasm. You should have asked because I do have a sister and I’ll defend her honor to the death. I do believe some Baylor coaches were complicit but it’s been found so far Kendal Briles is not one of them. Fair?

Just stop with the racism stuff binky. If you want to threaten to beat me up, or get your daddy to beat up my daddy, have at it, but enough with the racism stuff, do you have any sense of boundaries in your head ?

Do you? Obviously not since you still can’t grasp you crossed one. I struck a nerve huh? Racist!

I'm fairly sure she's mouthing my name.

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Do what you gotta do, I’m a member of 2 other boards. And not ever a problem, please have the AJC contact me I’d love to have a conversation with them. Hey maybe we’ll both get banned wouldn’t that be swell Wally

• Options

@bigdawg2223 said:
    Do what you gotta do, I’m a member of 2 other boards. And not ever a problem, please have the AJC contact me I’d love to have a conversation with them. Hey maybe we’ll both get banned wouldn’t that be swell Wally

You're damaged.

• Options

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

Same girl

Of course if I don't get to1.8K DVs by thursday you really don't want to see what kinda GIFs im gonna be posting

I switched my vote to down, you're welcome.

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

Lol we’re all damaged, but you’ve turned me into something I’m not so much like @SoFL_Dawg you’ve ran me off too. Good job you’re a success and you’re still a racist. You’ve yet to prove to me otherwise

• Options

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:
    Lol we’re all damaged, but you’ve turned me into something I’m not so much like @SoFL_Dawg you’ve ran me off too. Good job you’re a success and you’re still a racist. You’ve yet to prove to me otherwise

Prove you're not the Zodiac killer. I use to think it was Ted Cruz now I'm having my doubts

I thought it was Tom Cruise.

• Options

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

Same girl

''She's flirting with errbody'' That really hurts, the ****. You think you know somebody.

Look at it this way. If she's willing to bang Ewan McGregor she has to be willing to bang anybody. Judging by some of the youtube comments her first husband wasn't exactly aesthetic. If I came across her in the produce sections at Kroger or Walmart I'd totes get my shine on, rip off my shirt and flex my gigantic biceps & pectorals until she at least felt uncomfortable enough to call the police

Thanks, I feel better...wait.. what ?

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:
    If Justin Fields transfers after one season after stating he was ok redshirting a year and welcoming competition...then he’s a quitter and I want nothing to do with that lack of fortitude.

But I think he stays and finds a way to win the job in spring and summer

He's gonna transfer. I really hope Kirby doesn't permit him to transfer to other sec schools.

Welcome back Bad Newz Brown!! We missed you the last coupe days. Did you see the game we won on Saturday? Guessing not.

So assuming you're right (dubious) the whole Fields clan said some B S about being ok with a redshirt year just so the check would clear I guess. Now the money is spent so they're going to transfer. Makes me doubt how mentally strong the kid is and his winning spirit.

As it looks right now that was BS. You don't have to believe me go look on the 247 board the Mods are alluding to someone big leaving after the season all signs point to Justin Fields. I think it's delusional to think the kid is staying.

They also said it was a hunch and not info. So now what? Things can’t change? Kirby can’t still recruit him to stay?

• Options

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:
    If Justin Fields transfers after one season after stating he was ok redshirting a year and welcoming competition...then he’s a quitter and I want nothing to do with that lack of fortitude.

He's gonna transfer. I really hope Kirby doesn't permit him to transfer to other sec schools.

Welcome back Bad Newz Brown!! We missed you the last coupe days. Did you see the game we won on Saturday? Guessing not.

So assuming you're right (dubious) the whole Fields clan said some B S about being ok with a redshirt year just so the check would clear I guess. Now the money is spent so they're going to transfer. Makes me doubt how mentally strong the kid is and his winning spirit.

As it looks right now that was BS. You don't have to believe me go look on the 247 board the Mods are alluding to someone big leaving after the season all signs point to Justin Fields. I think it's delusional to think the kid is staying.

They also said it was a hunch and not info. So now what? Things can’t change? Kirby can’t still recruit him to stay?

I hope he stays, but I think we came within a play of winning a national title without him a few months back.
    The mindset that the fate of our program rest with him seems odd to me.
    Some fans might take recruiting rankings too literally. Does Mitch Mustain ring a bell ?

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

I hope he stays, but I think we came within a play of winning a national title without him a few months back.
    Some fans might take recruiting rankings too literally. Does Mitch Mustain ring a bell ?

Didn't he get Malzahn started ?

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

I tend to agree. Sometimes we can get too caught up in perceptions. For every Deshaun Watson and Cam Newton there’s a Mustain or a Gunner Kiel.

Having said that...I would love for Justin to stay and do what he came here to do. Learn the system, be patient, and then take the job from Fromm. If you want to be given the job...enjoy running for your life at FSU

• Options
    dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

Things could change yes but It would take Fields starting the damage has already been done I don't think simply playing him more would fix anything.

• Options

@Kasey said:

@WCDawg said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

I tend to agree. Sometimes we can get too caught up in perceptions. For every Deshaun Watson and Cam Newton there’s a Mustain or a Gunner Kiel.

Having said that...I would love for Justin to stay and do what he came here to do. Learn the system, be patient, and then take the job from Fromm. If you want to be given the job...enjoy running for your life at FSU

''take the job from Fromm'', I'd say inherit the job when Fromm leaves.

• Options

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

Things could change yes but It would take Fields starting the damage has already been done I don't think simply playing him more would fix anything.

Maybe, if so it's because of the push to play him, that dynamic needs to go away when the next, next big thing comes along. Treat the starter like the starter, bring the sub along at his own pace.

• Options

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

Would you mind using some commas so I can understand what you're trying to say?

Kirby promised him the job? Doubt it. Maybe I'm nuts and that's what you're implying. Were there mistakes made? should they have just let him run the offense? I'm gonna guess yes. But again, plenty of people have heard rumors and talk. Talk is cheap and rumors are cheaper. No one knows what is going to happen. It's not even November yet so anything could happen.

• Options

@donm said:

@WCDawg said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

Didn't he get Malzahn started ?

I do believe he was the first to board The Gus Bus at Arky. Very odd career he had to say the least.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@Kasey said:

@WCDawg said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

''take the job from Fromm'', I'd say inherit the job when Fromm leaves.

I can't wait to see who's around the QB room in 2020 and 2021 - and what this board has to say about it.

• Options
    dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@Kasey said:

Would you mind using some commas so I can understand what you're trying to say?

Kirby promised him the job? Doubt it. Maybe I'm nuts and that's what you're implying. Were there mistakes made? should they have just let him run the offense? I'm gonna guess yes. But again, plenty of people have heard rumors and talk. Talk is cheap and rumors are cheaper. No one knows what is going to happen. It's not even November yet so anything could happen.

We'll see what happens in december-January hoping for the best.