Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

I predict this is Fromm's last year as our starter......

Comments

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@dawgOf2002 said:
    Nope. Fromm is the guy till he declares.

She's purdy...I love her some.

She's purdy too, I love her some more.
    I give that post an UP vote, like full mast up.

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:
    Idiot away.

Why is that an “idiot” comment. By then Fields will have a full year of the playbook under his belt. It’s clear that he has more elite physical traits. Fromm clearly has better command of the offense at present, and also the “it” factor that is hard to quantify. But if Justin has that same mental makeup (and people all rave about how smart he is), why is it far fetched that he may out duel Fromm in spring and fall camp??

Give it a rest..please, some of you are like chickens, you wake up in a new world every morning.

So you insult and ridicule when you can’t argue your point?? Nice.....

You guys just keep posting the same lame BS, you'd think Saturday would have taught you something.

Let me ask you something. If Kirby decides in spring and summer ball that Fields has progressed where he will be the starter on opening day (based on daily practice observations and evaluations), would you be accepting of that? Or is your bromance with Fromm cloud your judgement....

Just support Fromm and see how Fields progresses.
    It's extremely rare to bench a QB who is very effective and a great leader.
    This harping on Fields serves no purpose and is even corrosive.

This is why you’re ignorant and borderline racist. On another thread you belittled another poster for not supporting all our players. Yet when asked if the staff decides Fields has earned the job. “I’ll see how he progresses and support Fromm” ****?! I got your number now racist pos you might not admit it but inside it’s “Fields is black and there’s no place on the Georgia football team for a black qb”. I hope Fields stays wins the job so the majority of us can laugh in your racist face.

You're a sick little person.
    I'm seriously wondering if you should have a place on this board.
    You make threats of physical violence and you constantly use derogatory statements.

Just towards you, racist! Gonna support Fromm until the end but won’t support Fields gotta see how he progresses. You’re a racist you can hide it with snarky comments all you want but you tipped your hand there.

NO, it's not just me, everybody who reads here knows differently.
    You've crossed a couple on lines by calling people racist and making threats.
    You either need to tone it down or find another sand box to play in.
    I don't think there's a single poster who is buying your BS.

You’re literally the only person I’ve called racist the ONLY ONE. Also the only one I’ve made threats to. I’ll do what I want I’m not going to cower to your racist ways.

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:
    Idiot away.

Why is that an “idiot” comment. By then Fields will have a full year of the playbook under his belt. It’s clear that he has more elite physical traits. Fromm clearly has better command of the offense at present, and also the “it” factor that is hard to quantify. But if Justin has that same mental makeup (and people all rave about how smart he is), why is it far fetched that he may out duel Fromm in spring and fall camp??

Give it a rest..please, some of you are like chickens, you wake up in a new world every morning.

You guys just keep posting the same lame BS, you'd think Saturday would have taught you something.

Let me ask you something. If Kirby decides in spring and summer ball that Fields has progressed where he will be the starter on opening day (based on daily practice observations and evaluations), would you be accepting of that? Or is your bromance with Fromm cloud your judgement....

This is why you’re ignorant and borderline racist. On another thread you belittled another poster for not supporting all our players. Yet when asked if the staff decides Fields has earned the job. “I’ll see how he progresses and support Fromm” ****?! I got your number now racist pos you might not admit it but inside it’s “Fields is black and there’s no place on the Georgia football team for a black qb”. I hope Fields stays wins the job so the majority of us can laugh in your racist face.

You make threats of physical violence and you constantly use derogatory statements.

Just towards you, racist! Gonna support Fromm until the end but won’t support Fields gotta see how he progresses. You’re a racist you can hide it with snarky comments all you want but you tipped your hand there.

You’re literally the only person I’ve called racist the ONLY ONE. Also the only one I’ve made threats to. I’ll do what I want I’m not going to cower to your racist ways.

Keep it up and I'll see if I can get you banned.
    I'm not going to tolerate being threatened or called a racist.
    Grow up dude, there are lines you don't cross.

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:
    Idiot away.

WC hasn't brought up race ONCE and you're going frickin bananas in the most boring way possible.

Please go back to physical threats, at least they're more entertaining than mind numbing.

You can’t just bring up race he’d get destroyed. I’d actually respect the racist if he just came out and said it but to hide it and use Fromm as his shield is sickening. He didn’t defend Eason with this much moxy but a black QB pushing a starter no no no that can’t be.

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:
    Idiot away.

Says the guy who told me to send my sister to Baylor to get raped. You’re in no place to talk about crossing lines. Racist! Do what you gotta do, you can either privately message me and we can discuss it or I’ll keep calling you a racist until you prove otherwise or I get booted. I could care less.

• Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:
    Idiot away.

K this needs to stop. Dude why are you making personal attacks? No need to call people racist. I guess Idk why the only conclusion why if someone prefers Fromm to start now would then qualify them as a racist.

I graduated from the same HS as Fields and can’t wait to see him do well. I have thought for some time that Fromm looks like he has been looking over his shoulder and I think that’s made him play tight. The reason I want Fromm to start until he’s drafted is because I’m tired of young qbs. We had Eason as frosh, Fromm as a Frosh and I think there is merit in having an experienced Qb.

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:
    Idiot away.

WC hasn't brought up race ONCE and you're going frickin bananas in the most boring way possible.

Please go back to physical threats, at least they're more entertaining than mind numbing.

I actually found the threat amusing, but in context to also being called racist it isn't funny.
    This guy has real issues we don't need here.
    I'm fine with letting it go if he tones it down, if not I'll put my experience to use and see if I can get him removed.
    Only a very immature person or a lowlife would inject racist nonsense into our conversations.

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:
    Idiot away.

I actually found the threat amusing, but in context to also being called racist it isn't funny.
    This guy has real issues we don't need here.
    I'm fine with letting it go if he tones it down, if not I'll put my experience to use and see if I can get him removed.
    Only a very immature person or a lowlife would inject racist nonsense into our conversations.

Well we’re in the same class only a low life would suggest somebody pimp out their sister. Isn’t that how you put it?

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:
    Idiot away.

You can’t just bring up race he’d get destroyed. I’d actually respect the racist if he just came out and said it but to hide it and use Fromm as his shield is sickening. He didn’t defend Eason with this much moxy but a black QB pushing a starter no no no that can’t be.

Really awful, dumb comparison.

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:
    Idiot away.

Says the guy who told me to send my sister to Baylor to get raped. You’re in no place to talk about crossing lines. Racist! Do what you gotta do, you can either privately message me and we can discuss it or I’ll keep calling you a racist until you prove otherwise or I get booted. I could care less.

Lol grats WC you've absolutely broken this guy's mind.

Thanks, I don't think I deserve too much credit though, clearly he was dragging a lot of baggage before now.

“Send your sister to him I’m sure he’ll put her to good use as a recruiting tool.” > @Dawgy_Fresh said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:
    Idiot away.

K this needs to stop. Dude why are you making personal attacks? No need to call people racist. I guess Idk why the only conclusion why if someone prefers Fromm to start now would then qualify them as a racist.

I graduated from the same HS as Fields and can’t wait to see him do well. I have thought for some time that Fromm looks like he has been looking over his shoulder and I think that’s made him play tight. The reason I want Fromm to start until he’s drafted is because I’m tired of young qbs. We had Eason as frosh, Fromm as a Frosh and I think there is merit in having an experienced Qb.

WC crossed that line first

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:
    Idiot away.

I was just making a point, or trying to by using sarcasm.
    I only joked you might want to let a likely nonexistent sister be a recruiter for Baylor football if you think their staff wasn't complicite in what was a truly hellish culture of rape and general abuse of females in that program.
    You have some sickness in you, I honestly think you need help, whether it's self help or otherwise.

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

>

Really awful, dumb comparison.

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RedBlackDawg said:

@WCDawg said:
    Idiot away.

Lol grats WC you've absolutely broken this guy's mind.

Thanks, I don't think I deserve too much credit though, clearly he was dragging a lot of baggage before now.

Ok racist let’s see you try to explain your way out of it.

Why then if Fields were to win the job next year would you not support him? Why do you have to watch and see how he progresses before he garners your support? But you supported Fromm and Eason, so why not Fields?

• Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ya there are a lot of posters who have argued with WC, he’s very opinionated as you have found out but why go to calling him a racist. I have never read or felt like his opinions on the team a racially charged. Being called a racist is not something that should be just thrown out there.

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

>

I only joked you might want to let a likely nonexistent sister be a recruiter for Baylor football if you think their staff wasn't complicite in what was a truly hellish culture of rape and general abuse of females in that program.
    You have some sickness in you, I honestly think you need help, whether it's self help or otherwise.

Exactly a hellish culture and nonexistent or not that’s not funny or sarcasm. You should have asked because I do have a sister and I’ll defend her honor to the death. I do believe some Baylor coaches were complicit but it’s been found so far Kendal Briles is not one of them. Fair?

@Dawgy_Fresh said:
    Ya there are a lot of posters who have argued with WC, he’s very opinionated as you have found out but why go to calling him a racist. I have never read or felt like his opinions on the team a racially charged. Being called a racist is not something that should be just thrown out there.

That’s my opinion of him and how I read his comments. I gave him the opportunity several times to explain it and nil.

@Dawgy_Fresh said:

Thanks, I know I'm opinionated and it can rub some people wrong, but that is a component of sports boards. Calling people racist and making what he wants readers to believe are serious threats of physical violence reveal something is wrong with the guy beyond what is acceptable in my opinion. He clearly has no plan to tone it down.
    I won't keep responding to him, I'll just contact people upstream at AJC till he's removed if he keeps it up.

@Dawgy_Fresh said:

I know he’s opinionated and I’ll argue and can take any attack he throws about me. But suggesting I send my sister to be raped crossed the line. And the little jerk has yet to apologize. I’ve invited him to have a private conversation and still nothing. I’m reasonable and if he wasn’t such a prick we could bury it but he’s too smug and good for that.

Did I take his comments out of context? Maybe, but you support the two WHITE quarterbacks but the black quarterback naw he can’t get my support screams racist to me.

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

>

Exactly a hellish culture and nonexistent or not that’s not funny or sarcasm. You should have asked because I do have a sister and I’ll defend her honor to the death. I do believe some Baylor coaches were complicit but it’s been found so far Kendal Briles is not one of them. Fair?

Just stop with the racism stuff binky. If you want to threaten to beat me up, or get your daddy to beat up my daddy, have at it, but enough with the racism stuff, do you have any sense of boundaries in your head ?

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

Just stop with the racism stuff binky. If you want to threaten to beat me up, or get your daddy to beat up my daddy, have at it, but enough with the racism stuff, do you have any sense of boundaries in your head ?

Do you? Obviously not since you still can’t grasp you crossed one. I struck a nerve huh? Racist!

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@dawgOf2002 said:
    Nope. Fromm is the guy till he declares.

She's purdy...I love her some.

She's purdy too, I love her some more.
    I give that post an UP vote, like full mast up.

Same girl
    Obi-Wan Kenobi's Homewrecker

Well I'm smitten in my southern regions, I think she is flirting with me.