Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

A one time very off topic comment...

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm not of here for awhile, no hard feelings on my part.

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:
    I hate to say I told you so, but....@bigdawg2223

@Bankwalker said:
    Most of the posters on this board have shown class by choosing not to insult you, despite the fact you regularly display a 7th grade vocabulary by cussing at people. It's fine to disagree with WC Dawg. He is wrong an awful amount of the time, but you make yourself look like an 18 years old redneck when you start calling people t.wats and f.tards.

BTW, WCDawg was right about DB height and he's right about Fromm vs Fields. His political viewpoints are the stuff of mental midgetry. :smiley:

I TOLD you so. Pure Mental Midgetry. And you scoffed.

If you know Trump is a pathological liar and still choose to support him, that is a choice.
    If you don't know he's a pathological liar, you're either very ignorant or dumb as a post.

The giant failure of the left is the inability to comprehend that NONE of this is really about Trump.

Wrong, just stupendously WRONG.
    That's like saying NAZI Germany had nothing to do with Hitler because conditions were favorable for his rise to power.

That is exactly what I am talking about when I say it isn't about Trump. Your analogy is perfect because you and the rest of the left continue to ignore the "favorable conditions" you mention, which the Left continues to deny were created by their failed policies. Stay the course. See how that works out for you.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:
    I try not to blame someone for other people's wrongdoings... And I missed the part where leaders are promoting pipe bombings and shootings.

Of course you did.

Yeah, I'm not a mentally ill person.

I'll make this one point.

Again though, I know you're not reachable, this post really isn't meant for you so much as others who might be more receptive.

And there it is.... "if you dont agree with me, get off my thread." Typical.

If the OP wanted their ideas taken seriously they might’ve made the issue about mental healthcare in America, not trying to pin terrible actions of about 0.000001% of the population on the president. That would carry a little more weight, and probably be received a little better by all sides. But hey, what do I know, since no other president has ever had a mass shooting or bombing on their watch. This is all so new to us... note for the OP, you’ll always lose the other side’s receptiveness when you only look to blame their side. You probably know this, as you weren’t looking for people to receive your ideas, but instead to divide, just like you blame the leaders you speak of. Just speculating of course.

I can't believe people think that's a good post, sorry, it's just nonsense.
    It's as if you have no knowledge of world history.

Oh boy, a history lesson. I’m waiting... all these free life lessons, thank you!

I'm sure history puts you to sleep.

And it’s almost bedtime go on.

In the beginning there was a BIG BANG, then there was a naked woman, she ate an apple and see where it got us..the end.

About what I expected your knowledge to be on the matter.

• Options
    tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@Bankwalker said:
    Most of the posters on this board have shown class by choosing not to insult you, despite the fact you regularly display a 7th grade vocabulary by cussing at people. It's fine to disagree with WC Dawg. He is wrong an awful amount of the time, but you make yourself look like an 18 years old redneck when you start calling people t.wats and f.tards.

BTW, WCDawg was right about DB height and he's right about Fromm vs Fields. His political viewpoints are the stuff of mental midgetry. :smiley:

If you know Trump is a pathological liar and still choose to support him, that is a choice.
    If you don't know he's a pathological liar, you're either very ignorant or dumb as a post.

The giant failure of the left is the inability to comprehend that NONE of this is really about Trump.

That's like saying NAZI Germany had nothing to do with Hitler because conditions were favorable for his rise to power.

WC

Bruh.

Do you really feel that modern conditions in America mirror the conditions in the Weimar Republic?

Sorry to up vote you sir. Some things just have to be up voted.

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

Yeah, right. As if. You won't last more than a couple of days, and even then only if you already have a trip planned.

• Options
    georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

Absolute best thing that could happen to this board. Only one thing could make it better....take a few other DA’s with you.

• Options

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@Bankwalker said:

That is exactly what I am talking about when I say it isn't about Trump. Your analogy is perfect because you and the rest of the left continue to ignore the "favorable conditions" you mention, which the Left continues to deny were created by their failed policies. Stay the course. See how that works out for you.

Trump used hate and scare tactics. There are good reasons white supremacist love him, he has pandered to the very worst instincts of degenerates. It had nothing to do with Obama care or The Supreme Court, every republican had the same platform on those real conservative issues, Trump is the champion of hate, fear and bigotry.

• Options

@georgiaboy said:

@WCDawg said:

Absolute best thing that could happen to this board. Only one thing could make it better....take a few other DA’s with you.

You don't count for anything.

• Options

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

Yeah, right. As if. You won't last more than a couple of days, and even then only if you already have a trip planned.

Awhile meant awhile, not days.

• Options
    edited October 2018

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@Bankwalker said:

WC

Bruh.

Do you really feel that modern conditions in America mirror the conditions in the Weimar Republic?

No. I know conditions were ripe for a hateful blowhard like Trump though, it's field tested.
    There are similarities to the hate and fear in post war Germany of course. The birther nonsense ( which Trump was part of) the paranoia that had idiots thinking Obama planned on invading Texas, that he was a secret Muslim agent, the idea their guns were going to be taken away. The sense that whites were losing grip on power. The discomfort with more and more brown people in towns around the country, etc, etc. Trump played on every fearful loathing he could find. Trump is clearly an elitist racist. It's sort of amusing how he's sold himself to people he wouldn't wipe the soles of his custom made oxfords on.

• Options

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:
    I try not to blame someone for other people's wrongdoings... And I missed the part where leaders are promoting pipe bombings and shootings.

Of course you did.

Yeah, I'm not a mentally ill person.

I'll make this one point.

Again though, I know you're not reachable, this post really isn't meant for you so much as others who might be more receptive.

And there it is.... "if you dont agree with me, get off my thread." Typical.

If the OP wanted their ideas taken seriously they might’ve made the issue about mental healthcare in America, not trying to pin terrible actions of about 0.000001% of the population on the president. That would carry a little more weight, and probably be received a little better by all sides. But hey, what do I know, since no other president has ever had a mass shooting or bombing on their watch. This is all so new to us... note for the OP, you’ll always lose the other side’s receptiveness when you only look to blame their side. You probably know this, as you weren’t looking for people to receive your ideas, but instead to divide, just like you blame the leaders you speak of. Just speculating of course.

I can't believe people think that's a good post, sorry, it's just nonsense.
    It's as if you have no knowledge of world history.

Oh boy, a history lesson. I’m waiting... all these free life lessons, thank you!

I'm sure history puts you to sleep.

And it’s almost bedtime go on.

In the beginning there was a BIG BANG, then there was a naked woman, she ate an apple and see where it got us..the end.

About what I expected your knowledge to be on the matter.

What matter is that ?
    If you have any knowledge, you couldn't prove it by me.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:
    Sorry folks, I broke a rule and I'm reminded why we have the rule, I'll try to suppress the next late night expansive impulse.
    I'd give the OP a DV if I could.

Hey sorry is in your vocabulary! I’m impressed! I’d venture to say it’s probably not just here though politics is a no no on lots of other boards or it just doesn’t go well there either.

Like this guy here, the thin echo in the chamber that serves no purpose.

Unfortunately this is a microcosm of the country at this particular time.
    I wish it was just internet boards.

You hop on here spouting politics and expect everyone to agree with you? Unreal...

Then on top of that you b.i.t.c.h. when you don't get the response you want .... That is just hilarious and typical.

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@Bankwalker said:

WC

Bruh.

No. I know conditions were ripe for a hateful blowhard like Trump though, it's field tested.
    There are similarities to the hate and fear in post war Germany of course. The birther nonsense ( which Trump was part of) the paranoia that had idiots thinking Obama planned on invading Texas, that he was a secret Muslim agent, the idea their guns were going to be taken away. The sense that whites were losing grip on power. The discomfort with more and more brown people in towns around the country, etc, etc. Trump played on every fearful loathing he could find. Trump is clearly an elitist racist. It's sort of amusing how he's sold himself to people he wouldn't wipe the soles of his custom made oxfords on.

Bet Trump wouldn’t mind having a black QB though lol couldn’t resist

People don’t care what color you are they do however care you’re living rent free all over the country while hard working Americans of all colors live paycheck to paycheck.

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@flemingislanddawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@flemingislanddawg said:
    I assume you mean to include the talk about "go to these peoples homes approach them in stores and restaurants get in there face make sure they know they aren't wanted anymore" "when they go low we kick them". And include a Senator being shot by a **** while at baseball practice and another getting Ricin sent to him in the mail. Just wanted to be sure the accounts aren't being overlooked and cherry picked.

I meant to make a point, not a rant.
    Also, my post wasn't meant for you, we have nothing to discuss outside of sports.

My point was for those taking sides and there shouldn't be sides but some people forget there are 2 sides and both are spewing hate and you just forgot to mention the other side and the riots at the inauguration and Antifa and the shooting at the baseball park and Ricin and leaders telling people to go to their homes etc. Just helping you be balanced. But you probably can't be reached.

NO, I DIDN'T. I'm referring to the GD president of the United States for Christ sake.. People can pretty much say what they please, but leaders have a responsibility and Trump is a rabble rousing manipulator of the worst in human nature.

People probably get the leaders they deserve, we don't deserve much.

It’s pretty clear a big part of why you’re so frustrated and don’t understand what’s going on is you actually believe what they report about Trump in left wing media outlets. If Trump actually said a fifth of what they claim he said, I’d hate the guy too.

We live in America. Where anything is possible if someone can find a way to make money doing it. And the entire political media industry we’ve got today have just decided it’s easier to make a buck flinging mud.

If you’re going to get all worked up over this nonsense, you need to pay some attention to the right wing mud flinging too. You’re gonna have to at least hear a little to have some basis to try to figure out what’s actually going on. One of the very few shows I still check out from my old political junkie days is The Five on Fox News. It was way better when Bob Beckel was on it, that guy was hilarious, but it’s still okay and they don’t shout nearly as much as they do on other shows. It’s gonna be hard for you to watch because your mind is so obviously tuned for liberal propaganda, your emotions are going to reject it initially. But try acclimating yourself to being able to listen to it. Just DVR it every day and watch it once a week. By the time you get to the point where you can watch it two or three times a week, you’llhave a much better idea of what’s going on. Because you’ll have at least some kind of counter to all the liberal propaganda you’re ingesting.

Jesus man, facts are facts. 99% of what is reported about Trump comes from his own BS mouth.

No it comes from snipets of what he said taken out of context.

NO it doesn't, the man is a pathological liar.

Ok bud, believe what you will. And the dems screwed up by screwing over the only candidate that could have beaten him. Whine some more for us, we'll just laugh more.

I'm not whining, I'm beating my head against a wall trying to communicate with people who are not capable of seeing much.

You have stated you have nothing else to say to many of us many times. You dont want to communicate. You want to spill your garbage, try to force ut down our throats, and if we disagree, we are idiots or other things. Politely GFY

You are idiots if you are incapable of grasping very very obvious lies.
    I suspect most see, but they won't admit it.

Look who’s talking, again...

You know, ever since you joined the forums, I had came to the conclusion that you’re just a grumpy old fart, but now after reading how completely out of touch with reality you are, it’s really starting to sound like you have a narcissistic personality disorder - “A disorder in which a person has an inflated sense of self-importance.” For real bruh.

DawgNation urges you to put down the phone and/or computer and seek help immediately. ;)

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

• Options

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:
    Sorry folks, I broke a rule and I'm reminded why we have the rule, I'll try to suppress the next late night expansive impulse.
    I'd give the OP a DV if I could.

Hey sorry is in your vocabulary! I’m impressed! I’d venture to say it’s probably not just here though politics is a no no on lots of other boards or it just doesn’t go well there either.

Like this guy here, the thin echo in the chamber that serves no purpose.

Unfortunately this is a microcosm of the country at this particular time.
    I wish it was just internet boards.

You hop on here spouting politics and expect everyone to agree with you? Unreal...

Then on top of that you b.i.t.c.h. when you don't get the response you want .... That is just hilarious and typical.

My OP wasn't really political. The fact you retrobate yahoos see it as political says something about you.
    None of you even know how liberal or conservative I am. All you know is I don't care for your goose stepping dictator wannabee.

• Options

@greygoose01 said:

@WCDawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@flemingislanddawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@flemingislanddawg said:
    I assume you mean to include the talk about "go to these peoples homes approach them in stores and restaurants get in there face make sure they know they aren't wanted anymore" "when they go low we kick them". And include a Senator being shot by a **** while at baseball practice and another getting Ricin sent to him in the mail. Just wanted to be sure the accounts aren't being overlooked and cherry picked.

Also, my post wasn't meant for you, we have nothing to discuss outside of sports.

My point was for those taking sides and there shouldn't be sides but some people forget there are 2 sides and both are spewing hate and you just forgot to mention the other side and the riots at the inauguration and Antifa and the shooting at the baseball park and Ricin and leaders telling people to go to their homes etc. Just helping you be balanced. But you probably can't be reached.

NO, I DIDN'T. I'm referring to the GD president of the United States for Christ sake.. People can pretty much say what they please, but leaders have a responsibility and Trump is a rabble rousing manipulator of the worst in human nature.

It’s pretty clear a big part of why you’re so frustrated and don’t understand what’s going on is you actually believe what they report about Trump in left wing media outlets. If Trump actually said a fifth of what they claim he said, I’d hate the guy too.

We live in America. Where anything is possible if someone can find a way to make money doing it. And the entire political media industry we’ve got today have just decided it’s easier to make a buck flinging mud.

If you’re going to get all worked up over this nonsense, you need to pay some attention to the right wing mud flinging too. You’re gonna have to at least hear a little to have some basis to try to figure out what’s actually going on. One of the very few shows I still check out from my old political junkie days is The Five on Fox News. It was way better when Bob Beckel was on it, that guy was hilarious, but it’s still okay and they don’t shout nearly as much as they do on other shows. It’s gonna be hard for you to watch because your mind is so obviously tuned for liberal propaganda, your emotions are going to reject it initially. But try acclimating yourself to being able to listen to it. Just DVR it every day and watch it once a week. By the time you get to the point where you can watch it two or three times a week, you’llhave a much better idea of what’s going on. Because you’ll have at least some kind of counter to all the liberal propaganda you’re ingesting.

Jesus man, facts are facts. 99% of what is reported about Trump comes from his own BS mouth.

Ok bud, believe what you will. And the dems screwed up by screwing over the only candidate that could have beaten him. Whine some more for us, we'll just laugh more.

I'm not whining, I'm beating my head against a wall trying to communicate with people who are not capable of seeing much.

You have stated you have nothing else to say to many of us many times. You dont want to communicate. You want to spill your garbage, try to force ut down our throats, and if we disagree, we are idiots or other things. Politely GFY

You know, ever since you joined the forums, I had came to the conclusion that you’re just a grumpy old fart, but now after reading how completely out of touch with reality you are, it’s really starting to sound like you have a narcissistic personality disorder - “A disorder in which a person has an inflated sense of self-importance.” For real bruh.

DawgNation urges you to put down the phone and/or computer and seek help immediately. ;)

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

You wouldn't know reality if it bit you on your ass.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@greygoose01 said:

@WCDawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@levander said:

@WCDawg said:

@flemingislanddawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@flemingislanddawg said:

You wouldn't know reality if it bit you on your ass. You beat off every night to the biggest narcissist in American political history, and you delude yourself into thinking he's just like you.

• Options

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@Bankwalker said:

WC

Bruh.

People don’t care what color you are they do however care you’re living rent free all over the country while hard working Americans of all colors live paycheck to paycheck.

I'm betting you've never had a real job in your life.

• Options

Look, I wouldn't piss on some of you yahoos if you were on fire.
    I do enjoy sports discussions though, so I'll tolerate you.

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@Bankwalker said:

WC

Bruh.

I'm betting you've never had a real job in your life.

Wish I was on the other side of that bet