Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

A one time very off topic comment...

Comments

• tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:
    I try not to blame someone for other people's wrongdoings... And I missed the part where leaders are promoting pipe bombings and shootings.

Of course you did.

Yeah, I'm not a mentally ill person.

I have nothing to say to you outside of sports talk.

If you dont have anything to say, dont post this crap and not expect someone to come at you for it. Get off the forum. If all we have in commom is to talk sports, talk sports, not politics.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:
    Sorry folks, I broke a rule and I'm reminded why we have the rule, I'll try to suppress the next late night expansive impulse.
    I'd give the OP a DV if I could.

Hey sorry is in your vocabulary! I’m impressed! I’d venture to say it’s probably not just here though politics is a no no on lots of other boards or it just doesn’t go well there either.

Like this guy here, the thin echo in the chamber that serves no purpose.

Unfortunately this is a microcosm of the country at this particular time.
    I wish it was just internet boards.

@GrayDawg said:
    @WCDawg is sorting you all. Hope you end up on the right list...

Could care less. Im on my list and thats what matters, not his.

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:
    I try not to blame someone for other people's wrongdoings... And I missed the part where leaders are promoting pipe bombings and shootings.

Of course you did.

I'll make this one point.

Again though, I know you're not reachable, this post really isn't meant for you so much as others who might be more receptive.

And there it is.... "if you dont agree with me, get off my thread." Typical.

edited October 2018

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

Of course you did.

Again though, I know you're not reachable, this post really isn't meant for you so much as others who might be more receptive.

Using my words back at me is not at all clever, it's like a petulant child repeating what you say to be annoying.
    Also, I can't recall anything you've posted other than in this thread.

@GrayDawg said:

Could care less. Im on my list and thats what matters, not his. > @WCDawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

Of course you did.

Using my words back at me is not at all clever, it's like a petulant child repeating what you say to be annoying.

Yea, not sure why it did that when i quoted you. But since you're too special to notice that, I'll point it out for you. My reply to you was the last sentence smart guy.... oops assumed your gender.

edited October 2018

@tymoon31 said:

@GrayDawg said:

Could care less. Im on my list and thats what matters, not his. > @WCDawg said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

Of course you did.

Yea, not sure why it did that when i quoted you. But since you're too special to notice that, I'll point it out for you. My reply to you was the last sentence smart guy.... oops assumed your gender.

Let's agree to not give a chit what the other thinks.

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

Of course you did.

I have nothing to say to you outside of sports talk.

If you dont have anything to say, dont post this crap and not expect someone to come at you for it. Get off the forum. If all we have in commom is to talk sports, talk sports, not politics.

You have a gift for being an echo.

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Liberals are so dumb. The funny and sad part is their complaining about Trump being a fascist, when they are the ones who support creating an albatross government and disarmament of the people. Pure ignorance.

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

Of course you did.

If the OP wanted their ideas taken seriously they might’ve made the issue about mental healthcare in America, not trying to pin terrible actions of about 0.000001% of the population on the president. That would carry a little more weight, and probably be received a little better by all sides. But hey, what do I know, since no other president has ever had a mass shooting or bombing on their watch. This is all so new to us... note for the OP, you’ll always lose the other side’s receptiveness when you only look to blame their side. You probably know this, as you weren’t looking for people to receive your ideas, but instead to divide, just like you blame the leaders you speak of. Just speculating of course.

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Most people in this thread have agreed with West Coast a lot but on this one I haven’t seen people turn on somebody this fast since Jim Mcelwain gave up 42 to the DAWGS!!!!

@Teddy said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

Of course you did.

If the OP wanted their ideas taken seriously they might’ve made the issue about mental healthcare in America, not trying to pin terrible actions of about 0.000001% of the population on the president. That would carry a little more weight, and probably be received a little better by all sides. But hey, what do I know, since no other president has ever had a mass shooting or bombing on their watch. This is all so new to us... note for the OP, you’ll always lose the other side’s receptiveness when you only look to blame their side. You probably know this, as you weren’t looking for people to receive your ideas, but instead to divide, just like you blame the leaders you speak of. Just speculating of course.

I can't believe people think that's a good post, sorry, it's just nonsense.
    It's as if you have no knowledge of world history.

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:
    Most people in this thread have agreed with West Coast a lot but on this one I haven’t seen people turn on somebody this fast since Jim Mcelwain gave up 42 to the DAWGS!!!!

You're an idiot.

That hurts so so bad please stop saying these hurtful things.

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

You're an idiot.

Clearly he is.

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

You're an idiot.

I see what you did there. Downvote obliged. LOL. BigDawg2223 will NEVER get your joke.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

You're an idiot.

That hurts so so bad please stop saying these hurtful things.

It's like you're the loud kid in the backseat heckling mommy and daddy to take you to McDonalds for a happy meal.

Please get to 2k on the DV thingie. I'm developing tunnel carpal syndrome in my index finger.

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

Of course you did.

Oh boy, a history lesson. I’m waiting... all these free life lessons, thank you!

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@tymoon31 said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

Of course you did.

Oh boy, a history lesson. I’m waiting... all these free life lessons, thank you!

I'm sure history puts you to sleep.