Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Christopher and Myles Hinton were in Athens Saturday...

jtdawg2020jtdawg2020 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior
edited October 2018 in General

Just read that they were both there. In all honesty I think Pittman is the cause of this. If Pittman can get little brother Myles then that could bring big bro as well. This would make me completely forget about Haselwood.

Comments

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope for all three. I will only forget about Haselwood if/when he signs elsewhere. BTW zero CB for AU for Haselwood

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Myles is said to be locked into Stanford, which might be a good thing.
    The assumption both brothers are Michigan locks doesn't seem to be the case, which leads me to think they are willing to consider alternatives. It may well comedown to selling them on our academics.

• Options

@JeffSentell said:
    That information was made clear to all for forum readers on Saturday evening from the game in our live thread.

Check out the big battleships for feet on Chris.

Chris is close to ideal physically for DT in today's SEC. He can carry 305lb or so with ease.

• Options
    mleemlee Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wonder if the visit made any difference..

• Options
    BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Note this is from September 1 from the Michigan Board, not sure how much Aubrey has been playing.

https://247sports.com/college/michigan/Board/103320/Contents/Where-is-Aubrey-Solomon-121316616/

• Options
    Dakota_NesterDakota_Nester Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@BobcatGrad said:
    Note this is from September 1 from the Michigan Board, not sure how much Aubrey has been playing.

https://247sports.com/college/michigan/Board/103320/Contents/Where-is-Aubrey-Solomon-121316616/

I read an article that he had a knee injury and was week to week since the ND game

• Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,747 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:
    That information was made clear to all for forum readers on Saturday evening from the game in our live thread.

Check out the big battleships for feet on Christopher.

Holy Schnikey!!! That dude has some lower body density. Looks like he could add another 25lbs to the upper body to even it out. That is one impressive physical specimen.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@pgjackson said:

@JeffSentell said:

Holy Schnikey!!! That dude has some lower body density. Looks like he could add another 25lbs to the upper body to even it out. That is one impressive physical specimen.

I wonder if CTC was whispering in his ear?

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ArmyDawg86 said:
    The most cool thing about that picture (for me) is that my brother, nephews and son are the background in this picture. My son came home for the weekend (he serves in the Army at Fort Lewis, WA) and my brother took him along for the recruiting visit with my nephew. Great times!

What’s he wearing?

• Options

@pgjackson said:

@JeffSentell said:

Powerful butt, big thighs, great shoulders and he's extremely quick, he has the fixins of a great DT.

• Options

@JeffSentell said:

Notice the guy with his arms crossed in the center foreground.
    I can almost hear him thinking....****, look at them feet !

• Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I found it interesting that he’s got his name tag tucked into his shirt, whereas everyone else has there’s visible. To me it either means he doesn’t want to be recognized and asked to take pictures or he’s hoping he could get away with it being a “quiet” visit.

• Options
    JoeClarkJoeClark Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Muffingod said:
    I found it interesting that he’s got his name tag tucked into his shirt, whereas everyone else has there’s visible. To me it either means he doesn’t want to be recognized and asked to take pictures or he’s hoping he could get away with it being a “quiet” visit.

Not that I know the guy but I'd say it's more likely that he didn't want the tag to mess up the 'fit (outfit) or it's annoying to have it swaying all over. Gotta show off the Jackie Robinson shirt.

• Options
    dawghousedawghouse Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

@ArmyDawg86 said:
    The most cool thing about that picture (for me) is that my brother, nephews and son are the background in this picture. My son came home for the weekend (he serves in the Army at Fort Lewis, WA) and my brother took him along for the recruiting visit with my nephew. Great times!

What’s he wearing?

His high school's logo I believe.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell , do we have a chance with either?

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

247 has him at SDE. FSF said he was OT. What is UGA recruiting him for? And what does he want to play

• Options
    JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 8,570 admin

@RPMdawg said:
    247 has him at SDE. FSF said he was OT. What is UGA recruiting him for? And what does he want to play

Oh my. .... Please allow me to clear the matter up. Guess I can see how the info got sideways with these two brothers.

Christopher Hinton: 5-star strong-side DE in the class of 2019 (Michigan commit)
    Myles Hinton: 5-star OT in the class of 2020 (Undecided but watch Stanford here)

The brothers here value academics over just about everything else. They want a first-rate education and great football, too. The Hintons are the son of Northwestern and Notre Dame grads. Their father, Chris, is one of the most deserving players that has not yet been selected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:

@RPMdawg said:

Oh my. .... Please allow me to clear the matter up. Guess I can see how the info got sideways with these two brothers.

Christopher Hinton: 5-star strong-side DE in the class of 2019 (Michigan commit)
    Myles Hinton: 5-star OT in the class of 2020 (Undecided but watch Stanford here)

The brothers here value academics over just about everything else. They want a first-rate education and great football, too. The Hintons are the son of Northwestern and Notre Dame grads. Their father, Chris, is one of the most deserving players that has not yet been selected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Thanks Jeff. My bad. I went back to FSF 's Saturday page and saw that I made a boo- boo. Caption read UGA going after 5* until he says no and then assumed the wrong hinton