Home Get started: Welcome to the DawgNation Forum
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

New Member Orientation: Greetings to all the new recruits

Comments

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:
    LOL -- Here's what not to say as your reason for wanting to join the DawgNation forum.

Our company take "strives for really, practically, the innovation" as the management idea. Our production have been recognized by the market , and won the trust by the customers owing to their technical force and excellent product quality.Our company was appraised as the model unit in Jiangsu province and stratifying quality and credit standing unite in our province.
    The protection of the environment is one of the basic state policies of the Chinese government. Our company is willing to work with you to protect the survival environment and try our best to save water resources, Thank you!

Customized Grease treatment air flotation

Sounds like bogus calls I get at work trying to sell me lightbulbs and extension cords with the prize a free cooler :D

• LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:
    LOL -- Here's what not to say as your reason for wanting to join the DawgNation forum.

Our company take "strives for really, practically, the innovation" as the management idea. Our production have been recognized by the market , and won the trust by the customers owing to their technical force and excellent product quality.Our company was appraised as the model unit in Jiangsu province and stratifying quality and credit standing unite in our province.
    The protection of the environment is one of the basic state policies of the Chinese government. Our company is willing to work with you to protect the survival environment and try our best to save water resources, Thank you!

Customized Grease treatment air flotation

Lots of great Dawg fans in ol’ Jiangsu province, @JeffSentell. You’re really missing an opportunity! 😂😂😂

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:
    (Woila) -- I just created a new basketball category for our valued DawgNation forum members.

https://forum.dawgnation.com/categories/basketball

Just IMHO... & FWIW HC Tom Crean is going to take the Georgia Men's Basketball program to places that it has never been, & IN A GOOD WAY!!!

• kelly_bkelly_b Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope so, @christopherules - but w/out all rules violations we saw when you-know-who was at the helm.

• andrews1253andrews1253 Posts: 427 ✭✭✭ Junior

@JeffSentell said:
    (Woila) -- I just created a new basketball category for our valued DawgNation forum members.

I wish you would create a place on DawgNation where the DN writers could be contacted more easily. Or maybe that would cause overload for you guys?

• RetiredRedcoatRetiredRedcoat Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@andrews1253 said:

I wish you would create a place on DawgNation where the DN writers could be contacted more easily. Or maybe that would cause overload for you guys?

Hey man! The forum actually works pretty well for that. Just tag who you're looking for in a post. They listen pretty well.

@RetiredRedcoat said:

@andrews1253 said:

Hey man! The forum actually works pretty well for that. Just tag who you're looking for in a post. They listen pretty well.

Thank you... Been wanting to ask Jeff Sentell about a specific recruit but don't know how to contact him without being off topic.

• RetiredRedcoatRetiredRedcoat Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

@andrews1253 Do it just like I just did you, except do @JeffSentell

And if you can drop it in one of his recruiting threads, that wouldn't hurt chances he'd see it either

@RetiredRedcoat said:
    @andrews1253 Do it just like I just did you, except do @JeffSentell

And if you can drop it in one of his recruiting threads, that wouldn't hurt chances he'd see it either

Thanks a bunch!

• BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PharmDawg2054 said:
    Jeff, I am a long time forum lurker in many different aspects of my life. What I can say as an area for improvement is the possibility of better flow of the forum in the future. Many other forums have breakdowns of categories such as: breaking news, Football, recruiting, baseball, basketball, classifieds, etc.

Agreed

• BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

During the offseason I create quite a few discussions, but during the season, so much insight has already been laid out there that I’m
    just responding to my litternates.

Most times I respond to discussions where I feel my brothers angst and get mad right alongside him. This place is rather cathartic.

Sometimes I wonder why a certain kid isn’t playing as much as he should and I’ll chime in.

I like to talk about food, or what beer I might be drinkin today.

As wrong as it is, it’s still fun to make fun of a poorly conceived post, or a visiting troll. I like it when they keep coming back because they like it here. I think that is commendable.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

@christopherules said:

@JeffSentell said:

Just IMHO... & FWIW HC Tom Crean is going to take the Georgia Men's Basketball program to places that it has never been, & IN A GOOD WAY!!!

@FirePlugDawg @JeffSentell brought this topic up inside of this very thread, & I responded directly to @JeffSentell on this very thread directly to his posting. Then @kelly_b even gave me an UP vote. Why would you want vote me "off topic", when my response was to @JeffSentell????

• MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'd like to see SOMETHING regarding baseball recruiting along with football MAINLY, and basketball. Even if it includes kicking our 1st baseman off the team. We were a powerhouse in a way 2002-2008.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MacDawg15 said:
    I'd like to see SOMETHING regarding baseball recruiting along with football MAINLY, and basketball. Even if it includes kicking our 1st baseman off the team. We were a powerhouse in a way 2002-2008.

Basketball was just created

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@MacDawg15 said:
    I'd like to see SOMETHING regarding baseball recruiting .....

Just this week I met a man hiking in SE PA wearing UGA gear as he does every day. His daughter swims or swam for the good guys. Funny to hear good things about UGA from someone with such a strong local dialect. I also hear great things about UGA in NJ because of equestrian, good recruiting grounds for the Dogs.