Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Thoughts on me as a poster

bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don’t think many will answer but at the request of @Bankwalker let’s just see. Willing to bet I get 2 maybe 3 or 4 negative posts and like 10 I don’t cares. Again it’s anonymous

Thoughts on me as a poster 41 votes

Bigdawg2223 is a reasonable rational poster
9% 4 votes
Bigdawg2223 is a cancer who spits vitriol at anyone who disagrees with him
14% 6 votes
I don’t care
75% 31 votes

Comments

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:
    Well early returns are that you aren’t a rational poster but the good news seems be no one cares.

Still a better average than WC

@donm said:
    Well early returns are that you aren’t a rational poster but the good news seems be no one cares.

WC made the claim that most people would come around to his line of thinking about Fromm and see it his way like he was Nick Saban himself. That’s the only reason I made that poll. I can handle disagreements and even shots at each other. I can take that all day long and will dish it back. Talking about another persons family is out of bounds especially when he wouldn’t say it to my face. I have absolutely no respect for a person like that. And his pet 12ed or bojangles whichever profile he remembers the login for can get bent too.

@donm said:

Btw I really don’t care @Bankwalker was trying to be a smart a.ss so I enlightened him.

• ugaforeverugaforever Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Do you dude. I got a bunch of haters. Post what you want.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@donm said:

Waiting for the Macon-Bibb county returns before this one's called. This thing is still wide open

A few hanging chads could really make it suspenseful.

@bigdawg2223 said:

@donm said:

WC made the claim that most people would come around to his line of thinking about Fromm and see it his way like he was Nick Saban himself. That’s the only reason I made that poll. I can handle disagreements and even shots at each other. I can take that all day long and will dish it back. Talking about another persons family is out of bounds especially when he wouldn’t say it to my face. I have absolutely no respect for a person like that. And his pet 12ed or bojangles whichever profile he remembers the login for can get bent too.

I live rent free in this guy's head.

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@donm said:

Waiting for the Macon-Bibb county returns before this one's called. This thing is still wide open

A few hanging chads could really make it suspenseful.

I'd rather fire at Will than hang a bunch of Chads, but that's just me

Hang a few doors, blow up the internet, let's get radical.

@greshamdisco said:
    A lot of California money coming in against you, but President Trump is likely to Tweet in your favor. Brian Kemp may point a shotgun at you, but Stacy Abrams is likely to eat you. Politics is a funny business. If I were you, I’d just focus on the Dawgs and avoid personal debates with posters. As my dad used to say, don’t sweat the petty stuff and don’t pet the sweaty stuff.

I've had good times petting some sweaty stuff, but less as I get older.

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@donm said:

I kinda feel bad for the kid. He just can't let it go.

I'm torn between feeling moderately bad for him and thinking it would be sort of fun to chain him up and poke him with sharp sticks. Is that wrong ?

edited October 2018

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@donm said:

Btw I really don’t care @Bankwalker was trying to be a smart a.ss so I enlightened him.

Are you gonna melt down when he calls you an oxygen thief or are you gonna take my zen advice and stop giving a frick?

You can talk chit about me all y’all want I’ll give it right back. But when you don’t know dick about my family life and what my sister may or may not have been through don’t cross that line. I promise if either one of you said that ish to my face I would have stood there proud and told the cops to read me my rights.

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@donm said:

I'm torn between feeling moderately bad for him and thinking it would be sort of fun to chain him up and poke him with sharp sticks. Is that wrong ?

You can try, serious question did you go to the game?

edited October 2018

@bigdawg2223 said:

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@donm said:

Are you gonna melt down when he calls you an oxygen thief or are you gonna take my zen advice and stop giving a frick?

You can talk chit about me all y’all want I’ll give it right back. But when you don’t know dick about my family life and what my sister may or may not have been through don’t cross that line. I promise if either one of you said that ish to my face I would have stood there proud and told the cops to read me my rights.

In fairness, I know nothing about your sister, or if you even have a sister. It just seemed you were so angry and vehement in your defense of Baylor's rapist culture you might be in favor of a hypothetical sister recruiting for them.

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@donm said:

In fairness, I know nothing about your sister, or if you even have a sister. It just seemed you were so angry and vehement in your defense of Baylor's rapist culture you might be in favor of a hypothetical sister recruiting for them.

Don’t be a dick I wasn’t defending Baylor’s rape culture. I said Kendal Briles has been proven not to be involved.

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@12ed said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@donm said:

Don’t be a dick I wasn’t defending Baylor’s rape culture. I said Kendal Briles has been proven not to be involved.

There you go, getting angry and cursing while defending a rapist enabler. What to make of you.

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@donm said:

The UGA LSU game ? I watched it at home.

Why do I expect he's going to challenge me to meet him at a BP station ?

• tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I voted cancer just for making such a dumbass poll

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@donm said:

The UGA LSU game ? I watched it at home.

You know which game, just wondering if you were the tiny mr feeny looking guy I talked to at zaxbys