Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Twitter use demographics

13»

Comments

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was responding to @Teddy on April 15 who I think was commenting on a few colleagues who had commented on April 12. You actually called to task @Kasey on April 12 (and somehow got his comment removed - your quoting him survives), then said later that you were joking.. Its ^^ up there. What is good for the goose.....

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2019

Catch up on your vitamins, man. This is neither a political thread nor an anti-political thread. Just because someone else breaks protocol first does not mean the rules are suspended for subsequent posters. If you desire to respond to the junior moderator, @Teddy then send him a pm.

It occurs to me that this would be a great time for one of the mods, such as @ghostofuga1 to issue a stern warning to @FirePlugDawg to stay on topic, with assurances that you REALLY mean it - or else!

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Or we can just put users in time-out. In your opinion, do you think that would help?

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There is the issue of fairness/fair play. I didn't bring up the subject. I was saying that I hope @Teddy (Apr 12) is wrong and that (implied) I would like @JeffSentell to take a stand on the matter. All the rest is you making more of it than is necessary. I I am punished for that then there is an injustice being done.

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

@FirePlugDawg I think the only "punishment" here is for those of us that HAVE to read this thread. Big yawner IMO.....