Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Brinson and Braun can get the checks 
  • YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,098 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thomas, Wilson, Cleveland, and Kindley are the ones that could declare early. I believe Hayes is the only senior. So lose 5 through the draft and eligibility. No idea on who would transfer but losing 7 would require picking up at least 6 this cycle.

• dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @YaleDawg technically Cleveland and Kindley are RS Seniors so technically they could stay another year if wanted to. This will be there 4th year on campus though.
  • IwantkendallIwantkendall Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @SoFL_Dawg u confident we get both? The post seems to me as u think they will both be dawgs
  • KirbstomperKirbstomper Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @SoFL_Dawg so if cook is gone after 20 you believe he will be transferring?
  • KirbstomperKirbstomper Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @CZCashvilleDawg sorry, I forget that even though the next season ends in 2020 it is the 2019 season. No cause for alarm
  • scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

I realize it's purely semantics but I keep cringing every time I see Rosemy comped to Riley Ridley. Not saying it's not a good comparison but I guess I'm an outlier in that while I liked Riley and think he can be productive in the NFL, he IMO wasn't really great at anything at UGA. Give me a comp to get excited about at least. I guess I'm like BA and fall for the flashy guys lol.

I will say that Hankton is coming into make or break time as the additions of Blaylock, Pickens, and Tongue gives him plenty of talent he may have been lacking until now. And if he's the one making the calls on the targets then he's using some rope. I have no clue if Robinson is going to be great or not but if he really was our #1 target no matter what, then it would seem we are saying we see something others don't..ie..it's a risk. We also don't seem to be very worried about getting in on the true 5 stars this year.

I'm truly not criticizing Hankton or saying he doesn't know what he's doing: just that we should have a much more definite conclusion on his performance starting pretty much now.

This discussion has been closed.