Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• NCDawg4NCDawg4 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    I guess it’s something I’ll never understand how people are emboldened to act a fool to a recruits parent or behind a keyboard in general.
  • AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Dam it man. I hate that 
  • DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    One thing to consider on Wren, I haven’t been able to get a confirmation on his decision either way.  To me that’s telling. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him choose ASU or Houston.
  • NCDawg4NCDawg4 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    @SoFL_Dawg so of Wren, Smith, and Henning, who are we in the best spot to land right now to your knowledge?
  • CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019
    I have to go try and find the Twitter fight now. Anybody got a link handy?

Edit: found it, what a freakin troll
  • GeauxDawgsSicEmGeauxDawgsSicEm Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited June 2019
    Legit question on Nadab: It was always my understanding that once he was ruled academically ineligible that Bama decided to back off his commitment to secure another spot in that class and CKS swooped in at the 11th hour, knowing a “commitment” from Nadab was going to help us secure the #1 recruiting class for 2018, and it was more of a coup than anything.

So my question is... we’re we ever really “in it” with Nadab? Or was taking him late more or a play to try and secure him later too, knowing full well he was JuCo bound?

It was one of those out of nowhere flips on signing day if I recall? So the background on his recruitment is fuzzy, at least for me.
  • CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This times 💯 mill .....

”With respect, I don’t think CKS gives a **** about recruiting rankings.”

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Still waiting to see some CBs roll in for Wren to AZ St, Houston or UGA. Currently all TCU.

Yeah was talking Jeff too.  It’s just interesting all the way around.  We’ll know what’s going on soon.
  • GeauxDawgsSicEmGeauxDawgsSicEm Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior
    @SoFL_Dawg - Fair enough. Again, it seemed (to me at least) like a last minute shot in that cycle, so was more curious for the background since his name popped up again.
  • papadoc19papadoc19 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What is the story with the Lamar Goods kid? Are we seriously interested in him? Or are UF fans making something out of nothing so they can claim a win on the trail against us?

Yeah Tex i don’t know.  I’d fire back as well.  Still my child.  You may do the same as your son’s status blows up and someone is an idiot.  He’s not cursing them, he’s just engaging them.

By own admission, you notice the DVs too so...if the shoe fits?
This discussion has been closed.