Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Landing Don Chaney Jr or Zack Evans has got to be the most important piece left for this class. Even more important than Milton. We don't have a true lightning back that will be on roster in 2020 ATM. Cook is more of a scat back than a traditional RB. Not to say he can't put on some weight and show us that this year, but ATM landing the commitment of either Don Chaney Jr or Zach Evans HAS to be staffs top priority in recruiting.

• NCDawg4NCDawg4 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I agree it’s up there. Glad Dell is on it, with the Great Wall of Georgia it’s make getting one or the other a real possibility

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Give me two of these 5 and its a great RB class (order of want too):

K Milton

Z Evans

D Chaney Jr

———

M Lloyd

T Bigsby

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

His last OV was to Alabama Weds-Fri so he is done unless he uses the 5th for a non-top 4 finalist.

• chattdawg27chattdawg27 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    It would be GREAT time for Kendall to get home this weekend, & go ahead & commit. 
  • bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @SoFL_Dawg
    ive been busy lately. Are we out on it with Evans?
  • Dakota_NesterDakota_Nester Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    @SoFL_Dawg when’s the opening final? Saw you mentioned that with Tank.

Also - is the RB recruitment expected to extend to NSD, or does the staff think they can lock it up before season start?
  • SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    6/30-7/3.

Staff is trying to lock it up by Oct.  I’d imagine that’s to focus in on stretch run.
  • Mia_Dade06Mia_Dade06 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Don Chaney jr > Zach Evans . Just my opinion.
  • Mia_Dade06Mia_Dade06 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Also Corey Wren’s tape reminds me of a Chris Rainey. Agility, elusive, and speed speed speed 
    ⚡️💨
  • DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mia, with all do respect, Rain Man's not one of my favorite comparisons. His 2013 game against us left a real bad mark in my memory bank.

This discussion has been closed.