Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Braves

BiggDawgg63BiggDawgg63 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

WOW! Braves finely hang on and win one. I'll start believing again if we sweep the Mets.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2019

Man how long do we have to wait to get the braves back on FSS and FSSE. I'm getting ready to change providers. Not to mention the football games we'll miss!

• Options

I'm so ready for football I can't wait for the corky Kell classic, just hate they moved it to GA State.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All the games I'm watching have been on Fox Sports of some sorts... Even when they're playing on ESPN I still opt to watch them on FSSE or FSS

• Options
    BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm assuming you're a Dish customer? Cancel Dish, get YouTubeTV and call it a day.

• Options
    BullyDawgBullyDawg Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hey @BiggDawgg63 : you think you're pi$$ed off now? Wait until football season when the blacked-out CBS on DISH starts impacting our ability to watch Dawg games -- like NOTRE DAME! 🤬

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Might be time to get a streaming service. YouTube, Sling, or something along those lines. Also, CBS app should stream it, and I think it's like $10/mo. for that app if you're desperate.

• Options
    BullyDawgBullyDawg Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yeah, I got the CBS app. But I think it affects the ability to stop, pause, replay, etc., like you can on a Dish DVR. Dish and the providers need to work this shite out real quick!!

• Options
    LD10LD10 Posts: 434 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Braves bullpen just gave up 6 runs in the last 2 innings and the Marlins tied the Braves. Bullpen still pathetic.

• Options
    KirbstomperKirbstomper Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wild how we addressed the bullpen with 3 additions at the deadline and every guy we acquired has broken in the last week.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The 3 they traded for have stunk it up worse than the 3 they got rid of. Wasted a Maddux-ish performance by Soroka. Even if they make the playoffs, playing this way they will be home almost immediately.

• Options

I guess the other Braves thread is hiding right now. I posted on it but it won’t show up.

Pour one out for WC tonight because he is somewhere in cedartown throwing his tv out the window

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Free WC! Free WC!

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

How’s bout those Mets!!!!!

• Options

Soros could have 15 wins easily this season if the bullpen would have held up and the hitters given him some run support.

• Options
  • Options
    PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

FWIW, I called Dish & complained. I’m getting $3 off a month until they get FSS back on and 3 months of free Showtime (which I’ll never watch anyway). Come on football season!!!!

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With this bullpen, you may want to wait it out.

• Options

Or feel free to join me on the Mets bandwagon 😎

• Options
    edited August 2019

Please keep it on topic. You’d think a mod would know better.

The topic now is how the Braves are doomed because of our bullpen and me doing a baseball version of a rain dance to enhance our relievers abilities to get outs. And potentially starting a #firesnitker campaign.

No reaction is an over reaction folks the Braves are on fire (not like a good on fire, more of my body is embalmed in flames fire) and we should just try Culbertson at closer tbh.

• Options