Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• AnyUpdatesonRingoAnyUpdatesonRingo Posts: 75 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Getting Ringo makes me think of this from Seth MacFarlane. NSFW

• TxnDawgTxnDawg Posts: 909 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My apologies. Misunderstood what you were asking. Just tired of people asking the sane questions 24/7

• IwantburchIwantburch Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who are the priorities to fill out the class??

would assume that

evans

mckinnley Jackson

burch

and some other late flip or late surprise by Kirby would be in order

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So, what do you think about his ACT situation now - so I don't have to go back 30 pages and ....?

• dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who Is Joe Brady for $2.5 MM

• texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That's just it.....I don't know anymore. That info could still be correct....but other things seem more logical. Really just want to wait and see what happens and not be the one that continues to spread rumors.

I know people are frustrated and anxious. But this isn't unprecedented in the recruiting world.....there are many twists and turns every year.....although....not necessarily with players with this high a profile.

This will all work out soon enough.

The Zach Evans Saga this week is a direct microcosm of UGA recruiting during the 2019 season.

We are told that kids are committed.

We are told that they are about to go public

They call it off at the last second.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And yet, we will still end up with the number one class... amazing!

enjoy the fruits of others labor and be glad we don’t have to keep their insane recruiting schedule.

very much enjoying the #1 class and I enjoyed it during the season, I was just drawing parallel's

This discussion has been closed.