Home Diamond Dawgs Baseball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Diamond Dawgs

1141516171820»

Comments

• PTDawgPTDawg Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I would imagine they aren't thinking 3B given the contract they just signed Arenado to.

• SavageSavage Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2020

How are we #4?

• SavageSavage Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

True grit.

Good opening day win

• Olddawg83Olddawg83 Posts: 207 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Nice comeback. Down 6-2. Won 7-6 in the ninth. Go Dawgs!!!

• PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I thought I was going to freeze to death at that game.

• TxDawg412TxDawg412 Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior

Good win. GO DAWGS!

• Olddawg83Olddawg83 Posts: 207 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Dawgs beat the bugs again today. Scored 8 in the 9th for a 12-0 win. Hope they get the sweep tomorrow!!

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Whipping up on Georgia Tech is ALWAYS A GOOD THING!!! Does not matter the sport, does not matter the season!!! GO DAWGS!!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1233919473775792128

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It was a THREE GAME SWEEP!!!!!! Our beloved Georgia Bulldogs BEAT the Georgia Tech insects today 9-3!!! GO DAWGS!!!!

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jonathan Cannon is gonna be a STUD for us. Should definitely at least be our number 3 starter after Wilcox and Webb or CJ Smith next year. We've got some great young arms no doubt. We've got everything needed to get to Omaha. The craziest thing is we miss on SO many GA boys who end up at tech, Vandy, CU, Awbarn etc. What if we finally brought in 2 or 3 position players that can sure enough rake; we should begin every single season in the top 10.

• GeorgiaGirlGeorgiaGirl Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cole Wilcox is a draft eligible sophomore via birthday.

He's getting drafted high along with Emerson Hancock this summer.

• MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2020

He sure is. Draft eligible sophomores aren't very common. There are actually about 4 or 5 more kids in the same boat as Cole. (As far as where they're perceived to go in the draft, and not having to have 3 years in a D1 program. Imo Cole will be off the board before Hancock. He literally has #1 pick stuff. That being said, I think having 2 openings up for grabs in our 3 man rotation may benefit Webb, Smith etc to stay in school for another year to up their draft potential. We still have some young guns that are pretty intimidating who will be going into their 2nd season like Brown, Cannon and Childers.