Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Covid-19

Comments

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah I edited post above too big. Vid explained in detail how they think the bug works, travels, latches on etc.

I posted on the most important part which is how to prevent infection based on what is currently known.

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The point about not touching your face is a great one. Many of the things they tell you to protect yourself are easy enough. But not touching your face? You probably do that all day long without even thinking about it. I even saw a video of a health official telling the public about ways to prevent corona. She says "don't touch your face", then in a little bit she proceeds to lick her finger to turn the pages of her notes. You had to laugh.

.... I searched, it didn't take long to find. Many examples right here.

• YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,098 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If I have the opinion "getting hit by cars isn't a big deal and we shouldn't worry about looking before crossing a street" you wouldn't immediately call that out as dangerous and not to be tolerated?

• DGDinNYCDGDinNYC Posts: 748 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Michigan and Ohio State cancelled all recruiting activity? Do you think we will as well?

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DGDinNYC Nice to have a just a touch of some tiny morsels of humor in here. I think that helps us all. This is pretty serious stuff. Prayers for everyone, even those poor Buckeyes, and Wolverines too. Bless their hearts.

Yeah it is dumb. Now imagine I tried to spread that information and some people believed it. That'd be pretty frustrating wouldn't it?

• GoodGameGoodGame Posts: 74 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited March 2020

"I haven't read anyone saying it's not a concern." I've given you an example of a prominent pundent saying it's not a concern.

This discussion has been closed.