Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

What can we do to not be so bored

judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am absolutely losing my mind. I thought i would be going back to Athens after spring break last week, and now i am stuck at home with my parents for god knows how long. In this past week i have watched all of the sopranos and probably played basketball for 20 hours. I don’t really know what to do at my house. Please, someone tel me what to do to ease this unending nothingtodoness

Comments

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Went for a run this morn...something to kill the time.

Saw this dude catch a 40 lb Jack and just threw it in his trunk.

beautiful day in WPB.

• pocoyopocoyo Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Read books relevant to your major. You can educate yourself without school. May boost your GPA later.

• how2fishhow2fish Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Reading and listening to music helps me at times...other times gardening , working in the yard etc . One of the things I hope to get done soon is clean out the garage . Oh and if that fails go fishing , on a lake , on a stream/river/pond etc.

• deutcshland_dawgdeutcshland_dawg Posts: 1,595 mod

Buy Civilization 6 or any civ game. I have lost countless hours on those games

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Do Scott Sinclairs garage workout that they posted to instagram

• fitzdawgfitzdawg Posts: 248 ✭✭✭ Junior

You completed the whole Sopranos series in a week? Impressive

• how2fishhow2fish Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Get a girl friend ....who owns a liquor store.

• Huntindawg81Huntindawg81 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Take up archery. I have a few pounds of Tannerite and some dead trees around the house.

• 3rdshift3rdshift Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited March 2020

dear anyone who makes memes......please shop dabos face onto a fantastic joe exotic pic....caption= tiger king jr.

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Old_lady_dawg_fanOld_lady_dawg_fan Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2020

Unless your family is living on drive-through Chick-Fil-A this might be a great time to learn to cook or to improve the culinary skills you already have.

Or you can see if Space Invaders is still online somewhere. Send me a quarter for each game so I can pay off my arcade tab from college :)

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,649 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Been practicing a lot of guitar.