Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• HerschelismyHeroHerschelismyHero Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ddodson said:
    The SC legacy force seems strong within Sandidge. I agree he is a no go. As well as KJ Henry. Here's hoping that we can unwrap a Cooper and a Campbell for Christmas!!!

Don't throw in the white flag on KJ just yet. There's a lot of behind the scenes work being done there. He's close to Fields of Joy and Justin is fast at work. I'd continue to hold hope here.

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ddodson said:
    The SC legacy force seems strong within Sandidge. I agree he is a no go. As well as KJ Henry. Here's hoping that we can unwrap a Cooper and a Campbell for Christmas!!!

A Cox would be good also. Wouldn't mind 3 C's on the report card

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 said:

@ddodson said:

A Cox would be good also. Wouldn't mind 3 C's on the report card

REALLY glad we got an "F" though... (fields)

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyone else get that feeling, we flip Cox to replace Henrey (Clemson lean) ?

I still think we flip Reese, Cooper and Frierson as well. Reason why I feel commitments have slowed up some. One month to early signing day, or Flip Day (for the positive) for the Dawgs.

Flip Chances in order:
    Reese - see the visits
    Cooper - Jimbo leaving will help
    Cox - staying home starting to weigh in
    Frierson - Wildgoose Follower haha

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Anyone else get that feeling, we flip Cox to replace Henrey (Clemson lean) ?

I still think we flip Reese, Cooper and Frierson as well. Reason why I feel commitments have slowed up some. One month to early signing day, or Flip Day (for the positive) for the Dawgs.

Flip Chances in order:
    Reese - see the visits
    Cooper - Jimbo leaving will help
    Cox - staying home starting to weigh in
    Frierson - Wildgoose Follower haha

Agree with the exception of Frierson. Also based on Jeff's Intel today I have Ford as a lock. I still have:
    Ford
    Salyer, Mays, Hill
    Taylor
    Cooper, Cox, Henry
    Tindall, Reese
    Campbell

• oldon42oldon42 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I do not think Cox understood how cold it gets at Ohio State or Reese at Michigan.

• BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@oldon42 said:
    I do not think Cox understood how cold it gets at Ohio State or Reese at Michigan.

Living in Virginia after growing up in Columbus, the drive on the West Virginia Turnpike can be a deal killer.

• Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BobcatGrad said:

@oldon42 said:

Living in Virginia after growing up in Columbus, the drive on the West Virginia Turnpike can be a deal killer.

LOL! You're right about that...and it doesn't even have to be Winter!

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2017
  • spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Speaking of recruits I have the pleasure of watching Trezman of Clinch County next week in person. My oldest son's team Mount Zion Eagles upset the #1 team in the state Manchester in 1A public so we get to go down south and see what he can do. Look forward to the trip and the game.

I seen Tate from Darlington earlier this year in person and he looks better on film than in person to me. He did not dominate our little team at all. Average weight of our OL may be 200 lbs. I have a feeling Mr. Trezman will not disappoint on that level, but I am pumped to see what our boys can do after the big game yesterday. Will post my thoughts on him after the game next week.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@spradlin24 said:
    Speaking of recruits I have the pleasure of watching Trezman of Clinch County next week in person. My oldest son's team Mount Zion Eagles upset the #1 team in the state Manchester in 1A public so we get to go down south and see what he can do. Look forward to the trip and the game.

I seen Tate from Darlington earlier this year in person and he looks better on film than in person to me. He did not dominate our little team at all. Average weight of our OL may be 200 lbs. I have a feeling Mr. Trezman will not disappoint on that level, but I am pumped to see what our boys can do after the big game yesterday. Will post my thoughts on him after the game next week.

sprad...as a former resident of Mt. Zion, I applaud your victory. Go Eagles!!

• jc30116jc30116 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2017

@donm said:

@spradlin24 said:

sprad...as a former resident of Mt. Zion, I applaud your victory. Go Eagles!!

Who's the coach at MZ now? Before I left Carroll County Bill Bailey was still there.

@jc30116 said:

Who's the coach at MZ now? Before I left Carroll County Bill Bailey was still there.

Brad Gordon

We are small, but very athletic across the board. Play great defense and pick our spots on offense.

• jc30116jc30116 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh man. I went to school with Brad. Didn't know he got into coaching.

@jc30116 said:
    Oh man. I went to school with Brad. Didn't know he got into coaching.

Yes and doing an awesome job with it.

• Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I didn’t see this posted anywhere else yet but Wiltfong put his CB for Hill to the barn last night. It has been mentioned by a lot of us that he had been trending there.

• MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@spradlin24 said:

That should be a good one @spradlin24 . We beat Charlton Co Fri, so maybe we'll run into each other bud lol

@MacDawg15 said:

@spradlin24 said:

That should be a good one @spradlin24 . We beat Charlton Co Fri, so maybe we'll run into each other bud lol

MZ and ECI have made a habit out of meeting in the last few years. Both meetings were great games so hopefully we will be in the MBS dome this time around. Irwin County is the real deal though so that will be a great game as well. Not a lot of respect for the small division, but several good teams in 1A ball in Georgia for sure.

• Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@spradlin24 do you know the Helton twins?

This discussion has been closed.