Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Crean Is terrible.

nawdawgnawdawg Posts: 165 ✭✭✭ Junior

Guy is like 9-25 in SEC play. What is really bad, worse than the terrible play, is that his teams quit in 2nd half. If Brooks is serious about winning in basketball, he’s got to cut this guy loose. He would be fired at any other SEC school.

Comments

• DestinDawgDestinDawg Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tried watching tonight’s game, had to switch channels.. Wow, Crean is awful.

• nawdawgnawdawg Posts: 165 ✭✭✭ Junior

It was terrible. Commentators even mentioned UGA “let go of the rope.” Aka quit

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

39 points with 6:50 something left in the second half made me change the channel. That was pitiful.

• emanresuemanresu Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Georgia has a Basketball team? 🤔🤔🤔

Is Darnell Washington the Power Forward? 🤔🤔🤔

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not sure if it’s our staff, our players, or all of the above. It is, however, a big disappointment. Tonight is hard to defend.

I think to make myself feel good about Georgia Basketball again I'll have to find some old You Tube Videos of Hugh Durham 'Dawgs from the early 80s. Dominique Wilkins, James Banks, Vern Fleming, Eric Marbury ( Stephen's Older Brother) etc. Those were the days man!

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

IIRC, there were five Marbury brothers, and they all played D1 basketball. Pretty incredible.

Yep obviously the younger generation of 'Dawg fans don't remember a time when Georgia Basketball was fun and thats such a shame because I think Georgia has great fans, they just need a program that they can really get behind and with their passion, Georgia would have a tremendous Home Court advantage in Stegman.

Georgia really gets the ball up the court in a hurry when Stokes, Campbell, Arian Smith, Matthew Boling and Trayvon Walker share the court. Trayvon Walkers presence ensures that were not overwhelmed on the boards and Richie Lecounte is a fine backup PG and keeps the tempo up with his turnover inducing ways fueling the 2nd units transition attack. Darnell Washington offers plenty of beef and rim protection as the 2nd string Center, and Adam Anderson is one of the best Wing defenders in the SEC and of course, Kelee Ringer can shoot the heck out of the 3 ball if 3rd String PG Stetson Bennett can get him the ball. Clearly, this is 1 of the best teams in Georgia History. 🤥😐🤥😐🤥😐

Ringo, pardon me. 🤥🤥🤥

Man I made quite the impression on that guy huh? 🤔🤔🤔 Think I may have start to charging $$$ for this stuff.

For a post like that that really makes a depressed person's day, what do y'all think I should charge to make u laugh really, really hard. How much $$$ do u think I should charge? 🤔🤔🤔

• donmedeirosdonmedeiros Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Probably you should charge a lot since you haven't come close to making me laugh yet. OTOH, if you charged every time you made me shake my head, you could afford to make a large donation to the Bulldog club.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Yeah noone laughs at my jokes but me, and noone takes me seriously INCLUDING ME!!! "I tell ya I get no respect." 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Seriously though, first of all I apologize for my mockery of the University of Georgias Mens Basketball team as that's really not a cool thing to do, but with the level of HS Basketball talent and Coachingin this State couldn't we hire a phenomenal young HS Coach out of a Powerhouse perennially contending team in Georgia, give him a 7 year deal and just start this thing all over from scratch because what we've been doing for the last 30 or so years just isn't working. I know that probably sounds nuts but what do we have to lose?