Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Apple has lost 35% of it's market value since Oct 2nd....

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@CFPTitle_Dawg said:
    Time to buy more? I have taken the hit since buying earlier this year but could go for more.

I wouldn't touch a stock till there is some indication the bottom is close.
    Alan Greenspan of all people thinks we're in for a really deep downturn.

Another deep recession would be good for my wife’s bar business. The coming recession has been predicted by some economists since before the the last presidential election and is actually about a year late.

In other words, it's not Trump's fault ?
    Greenspan and many others think Trump's trade policies are starting to show up in markets.

How did I know it would get to this? You where just waiting for someone to fall into your trap. Don't worry, those welfare checks will continue to come.

You're trash. It's amazing you can't see it.

Name calling and trying to degrade someone. Typical comeback from your kind. You started this **** thread looking for a fight. Its what's you do.

I've got to get back to the beach. Merry Christmas.

You're trash, like circa 1960 old south trash.

I'll take your word for it welfare. If anyone would know old trash, I would assume it to be you. I mean you see it every morning in the mirror. LMAO

Alabama is too good for you.

I'm actually at St. Simon's until after the holidays. But I get your sad attempt to bother me with the Alabama comment.

Trash away trash.

Just sad.

Stop the BS.
    There are some intelligent posters who can read your ''welfare'' comment and other trash comments.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@CFPTitle_Dawg said:
    Time to buy more? I have taken the hit since buying earlier this year but could go for more.

Another deep recession would be good for my wife’s bar business. The coming recession has been predicted by some economists since before the the last presidential election and is actually about a year late.

Greenspan and many others think Trump's trade policies are starting to show up in markets.

How did I know it would get to this? You where just waiting for someone to fall into your trap. Don't worry, those welfare checks will continue to come.

Name calling and trying to degrade someone. Typical comeback from your kind. You started this **** thread looking for a fight. Its what's you do.

I'll take your word for it welfare. If anyone would know old trash, I would assume it to be you. I mean you see it every morning in the mirror. LMAO

I'm actually at St. Simon's until after the holidays. But I get your sad attempt to bother me with the Alabama comment.

Trash away trash.

Just sad.

Stop the BS.
    There are some intelligent posters who can read your ''welfare'' comment and other trash comments.

I'm pretty sure my welfare comment came after you started your childish name calling. Your response to my initial post began by calling me trash. And trust me, the "intelligent posters" (as u call them) know the real deal.

• Options

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@CFPTitle_Dawg said:

Trash away trash.

Just sad.

Stop the BS.

I'm pretty sure my welfare comment came after you started your childish name calling. Your response to my initial post began by calling me trash. And trust me, the "intelligent posters" (as u call them) know the real deal.

You're often sure, rarely correct. Your welfare comment was in response to a completely non-personal past of mine that wasn't even addressed to you. I'll repost it below.

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,041 mod

So @Kasey has his "Chicken Little " gif......I have my "Time Out" Gif....

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@CFPTitle_Dawg said:

This is the post Bama responded to with his welfare comment. I wasn't even responding to his Bama handle, it was his other handle. @Bankwalker, he probably gets confused trying to juggle them.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

This is the post Bama responded to with his welfare comment. I wasn't even responding to his Bama handle, it was his other handle. @Bankwalker, he probably gets confused trying to juggle them.

LMAO

• Options

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

LMAO

I've got you pegged.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

LMAO

I've got you pegged.

If you say so ....

• Options
    Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It's almost like both sides should stop demonizing the other and maybe work together to fix things

Won't happen unfortunately, all both sides want is their piece of the pie. I do tend to agree with one side much more than the other but I'm not saying that both sides aren't to blame. Another piece of the puzzle is the media ( the entire media ) they tend to have their own agenda as well and it to is doing great harm to our country.

• Options

@Lefty13 said:

It's almost like both sides should stop demonizing the other and maybe work together to fix things

Won't happen unfortunately, all both sides want is their piece of the pie. I do tend to agree with one side much more than the other but I'm not saying that both sides aren't to blame. Another piece of the puzzle is the media ( the entire media ) they tend to have their own agenda as well and it to is doing great harm to our country.

''The media'' is an extremely broad and diverse entity with very disparate goals and approaches.
    That said..Thomas Jefferson was right, a free media is as essential as government, if not more so.

• Options
    GrayDawgGrayDawg Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@Lefty13 said:

''The media'' is an extremely broad and diverse entity with very disparate goals and approaches.
    That said..Thomas Jefferson was right, a free media is as essential as government, if not more so.

You are correct. Both our current president and the one before him enjoyed railing on the media. While the media probably deserves a lot of flack, I don't care for the optics when it comes from the POTUS.

• Options
    Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@CFPTitle_Dawg said:

The Feds interest rate hikes has more of an impact on the markets than trade policies with China. The rate hikes have destabilized the housing market, which then impacts all the industries that rely on a robust real estate movement.

Regarding China - it's absolutely imperative the U.S. get tough with them. I'm not at liberty to go into detail, but IP theft is a drop in the bucket compared to what the Chinese are attempting to do. Pay close attention to the arrest of Huawei's CFO!

• Options

@GrayDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@Lefty13 said:

You are correct. Both our current president and the one before him enjoyed railing on the media. While the media probably deserves a lot of flack, I don't care for the optics when it comes from the POTUS.

You guys make it hard to NOT act sane. There is zero comparison in this president and any other modern president when it comes to railing against American institutions and the press. ''The press is the enemy of The American People''...come on.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@GrayDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@Lefty13 said:

You guys make it hard to NOT act sane. There is zero comparison in this president and any other modern president when it comes to railing against American institutions and the press. ''The press is the enemy of The American People''...come on.

I didn't draw a comparison, I only pointed out that both have made pointed comments about the media and expressed my distaste for such a trend.

• Options

@GrayDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@GrayDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@Lefty13 said:

I didn't draw a comparison, I only pointed out that both have made pointed comments about the media and expressed my distaste for such a trend.

That is diplomatic of you, but I can't ignore what I consider a historical imperative to speak truthfully about what is going on in real time.

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@GrayDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@GrayDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@Lefty13 said:

That is diplomatic of you, but I can't ignore what I consider a historical imperative to speak truthfully about what is going on in real time.

I have grown so disgusted by what is happening in real time that I no longer waste my time with it; especially, considering no internet comment on politics has every changed the mind of someone holding an opposing view, ever. Instead, I choose more productive time sinks like reading every comment of every Justin Fields thread in this forum. I'd recommend you do the same but it seems you have time for both.

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

i see you don’t have any political posts today @wcdawg ... best day in DOW history!!!

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@judasdurant said:
    i see you don’t have any political posts today @wcdawg ... best day in DOW history!!!

Let's keep it football related, for example: here's a picture of Kearis Jackson and a picture of John Fitzpatrick...

• Options

@judasdurant said:

Wow, Trump must be responsible !
    It's sad how weak minded my home region has become.

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@judasdurant said:

Wow, Trump must be responsible !
    It's sad how weak minded my home region has become.

No he’s only responsible when it falls. Right?