Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What you watch during the off season?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@orlando said:

@texdawg said:

@BiggerBadDawg said:
    Baseball and Napcar. I used to watch every single lap of the race. My DVR has spoiled me to watch the last 100 or so laps. NASCAR has gone downhill a lot the last 4-5 yrs. Braves Has my sons full attention. Plus my lil guy has decided he wants to play babseball again this year so I’m down with watching what he wants to do.

Amen. If your "lil guy" likes baseball support it. Game is a little slow for some of these over stimulated kiddos. Great game.

More importantly - some of the greatest conversations I have had with my 15year old daughter and 14year old son is while we played catch. Still doing it a few times a week - although I know the time is growing near when we won't throw anymore. Already bringing tears to my eyes.

Nothing better than the first time you throw one as hard as you can and the kid catches it and hums it back.

It's awesome.

• Options
    BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Tdub0199 said:
    Alliance of American Football starts soon, going to check it out. Atlanta Legends schedule below...

Who is broadcasting the games?

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:
    I watch 8 hours of Bugs Bunny cartoons on a given day.

Multitasking! You're on here 24/7

I've been on here maybe 1 hour over the past 3 days.

It was just an early morning ribbing. As I dont really think you watch 8 hours of BB. Or do you?

Not really, a quick 40 minute fix and dabadabadabadaba...that's all folks.

You have many talents

You should hear me belch The Battle Hymn Of The Republic in C minor.

No thanks......yall....

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BiggerBadDawg said:
    Baseball and Napcar. I used to watch every single lap of the race. My DVR has spoiled me to watch the last 100 or so laps. NASCAR has gone downhill a lot the last 4-5 yrs. Braves Has my sons full attention. Plus my lil guy has decided he wants to play babseball again this year so I’m down with watching what he wants to do.

I did too. Was a Bobby Labonte fan and Gordon hater. Dont even watch anymore

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BigGAdawg said:

@Tdub0199 said:
    Alliance of American Football starts soon, going to check it out. Atlanta Legends schedule below...

I heard Beth Mowins was going to be the Atlanta play by play announcer and Gary D. was going to do color.

• Options
    BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Tdub0199 said:

Who is broadcasting the games?> @donm said:

@BigGAdawg said:

@Tdub0199 said:

I heard Beth Mowins was going to be the Atlanta play by play announcer and Gary D. was going to do color.

I ask my question too vaguely. I meant to ask what station/network/channel is going to broadcast the games locally.

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2019

@BigGAdawg said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@BigGAdawg said:

@Tdub0199 said:

I ask my question too vaguely. I meant to ask what station/network/channel is going to broadcast the games locally.

If it’s Mowins it’s ESPN.

They don’t have TV guides where you live?

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@BigGAdawg said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@BigGAdawg said:

@Tdub0199 said:

not positive but I believe its nbc sports network

• Options
    JAYER4JAYER4 Posts: 36 ✭✭✭ Junior