Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What you watch during the off season?

Comments

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:

@levander said:

@JRT812 said:

@levander said:

@PlayHurt said:
    Grace & Frankie on Netflix

Are you a girl?

Levander bro have you not seen the Gillette commercial

No, I haven’t. That’s part of not being toxic masculine? Not considering some shows chick flicks?

just a joke bro. I understand sarcasm isn’t really translated well through texts. Just messing around.

I wasn’t offended. I just haven’t seen the commercial.

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PlayHurt said:

@levander said:

@PlayHurt said:

Are you a girl?

It was a joke!

****. I was hoping you are a girl. Too many guys on this board.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:

@levander said:

@PlayHurt said:

Are you a girl?

Levander bro have you not seen the Gillette commercial

LOL

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@orlando said:
    Oh> @donm said:

@AndersonDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@texdawg said:

@Casanova_Flatulence said:
    A bunch of stuff on Netflix. Just finished watching Peaky Blinders. What a great series... can't wait for Season 5 to start!

Peaky Blinders was really good.

My Netflix favorite was Longmire.

Really liked Longmire also.

If you like Longmire, you would like Justified on Amazon Prime. 2 of my favorites.

I’ve watched justified twice all the way thru. Most excellent!

Oh, Sons of Anarchy was good too

Oh yeah, a bit better than it's follow-up, Mayans. Classic ending to the series.

• Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

@orlando said:
    Oh> @donm said:

@AndersonDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@texdawg said:

@Casanova_Flatulence said:
    A bunch of stuff on Netflix. Just finished watching Peaky Blinders. What a great series... can't wait for Season 5 to start!

Peaky Blinders was really good.

My Netflix favorite was Longmire.

Really liked Longmire also.

If you like Longmire, you would like Justified on Amazon Prime. 2 of my favorites.

I’ve watched justified twice all the way thru. Most excellent!

Oh, Sons of Anarchy was good too

Oh yeah, a bit better than it's follow-up, Mayans. Classic ending to the series.

No doubt. I found Lost Girl on sci-fi entertaining

• Options
    JimgriffJimgriff Posts: 12 ✭✭ Sophomore

Atlanta United, golf (getting disappointed by Phil every other week!)
    and Doc Martin on pbs.

• Options
    ugaforeverugaforever Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

College BBall, and Lacrosse.

• Options
    BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Baseball and Napcar. I used to watch every single lap of the race. My DVR has spoiled me to watch the last 100 or so laps. NASCAR has gone downhill a lot the last 4-5 yrs. Braves Has my sons full attention. Plus my lil guy has decided he wants to play babseball again this year so I’m down with watching what he wants to do.

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BiggerBadDawg said:
    Baseball and Napcar. I used to watch every single lap of the race. My DVR has spoiled me to watch the last 100 or so laps. NASCAR has gone downhill a lot the last 4-5 yrs. Braves Has my sons full attention. Plus my lil guy has decided he wants to play babseball again this year so I’m down with watching what he wants to do.

Amen. If your "lil guy" likes baseball support it. Game is a little slow for some of these over stimulated kiddos. Great game.

More importantly - some of the greatest conversations I have had with my 15year old daughter and 14year old son is while we played catch. Still doing it a few times a week - although I know the time is growing near when we won't throw anymore. Already bringing tears to my eyes.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe you'll have grandkids soon to have a catch with.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

I've started watching friends from college lately and I'm enjoying that. Although Keegan Michael Key shows why Jordan Peele is the more successful one of the two

• Options
    corai3corai3 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I just started watching QB1(Yes I know I'm late to the party). Started watching Friends with college with my wife. Just finished "You" on Netflix. Like others mentioned, I watch the Preds, the Braves and some college basketball.

• Options
    BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2019

@texdawg
    He’s 10 and plays football, basketball and baseball . He has played since he was 4. Was actually 3 for about the first month . It was known here as Weeball. He likes it all but he knows he must keep his grades up. I don’t force or make him do it but, if he starts it he will finish it. That’s one I won’t let any of my kids do is quit mid season bc something hurt their feelings. I feel your pain with them not wanting to play catch anymore. My daughter , she already thinks she has outgrown me as a young teenager! We’ve been going camping as a family and taking hikes in the mountains. To my shock and awe, She hates hikes!

• Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@texdawg said:

@BiggerBadDawg said:

Amen. If your "lil guy" likes baseball support it. Game is a little slow for some of these over stimulated kiddos. Great game.

More importantly - some of the greatest conversations I have had with my 15year old daughter and 14year old son is while we played catch. Still doing it a few times a week - although I know the time is growing near when we won't throw anymore. Already bringing tears to my eyes.

Nothing better than the first time you throw one as hard as you can and the kid catches it and hums it back.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:
    I watch 8 hours of Bugs Bunny cartoons on a given day.

Multitasking! You're on here 24/7

I've been on here maybe 1 hour over the past 3 days.

It was just an early morning ribbing. As I dont really think you watch 8 hours of BB. Or do you?

Not really, a quick 40 minute fix and dabadabadabadaba...that's all folks.

• Options
    TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hockey and Premier League

• Options

@BiggerBadDawg said:

I never watch whole NASCAR races anymore. I'll drop in for a few laps throughout a race, then I'll watch the last 10 to 20 laps. The way they wreck, restart, wreck, restart, most laps are meaningless.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

It was just an early morning ribbing. As I dont really think you watch 8 hours of BB. Or do you?

You have many talents

• Options

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@WCDawg said:

You have many talents

You should hear me belch The Battle Hymn Of The Republic in C minor.

• Options
    VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

I'll probably just re-watch The Office for the 100346th time.