Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

I had the craziest dream

Comments

• Options
    otis1105otis1105 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wait... is all this just an allegory for what is happening on this forum right now?

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Even my dream hot a DV

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I imagined it was more like two utjr fans mud wrestling in the Appalachian foothills. Not a pretty site.

• Options
    bigdawg65bigdawg65 Posts: 162 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

Well....my dream probably shows that I'm a little odd or really weird.....

But I laughed my ass off. That's all I care about.

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

Well.......your dogs still love you and they don't DV you. And....you have a very vivid memory of your dreams, which is really cool.

• Options
    brady01brady01 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2020

You turn me into a volunteer lover again and I will DV you .

But I'm laughing so hard with tears in my eyes I can't see the DV button right now.

• Options

Sorry my dream suggested you weren't very athletic. If you were Harvarddawg I would have made you more athletic.

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I know its your dream but I need to argue at least one point for which you are mistaken. (I know, right?)

If we lost, then I’m certain the referee was someone more dishonest. Otherwise, @AnotherDawg would have been one of my early picks, and perhaps just offered to “let them have the win” because he figured Yale would probably sue over his very significant injuries.

• Options

Well.....RX did hit him really hard. And @AnotherDawg did have quite a few glasses of single malt.

• Options
    TheSmartWayTheSmartWay Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Honored to have made the cut! Read through it all- what a wild ride