Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    Gurley_GOATGurley_GOAT Posts: 70 ✭✭✭ Junior

@IwantNakobe I think we have a slim shot. Everything about Jadon has been deceptive as of late. Oklahoma just seems too obvious. Everyone is guessing at this point, even those crystal balls. My insider has no clue. I’d put it at 60% Oklahoma 20% Georgia 20% FSU but even that is just me guessing to be honest.

• Options
    Gurley_GOATGurley_GOAT Posts: 70 ✭✭✭ Junior

Jadon’s recruitment reminds me a lot of D-Rob’s. Hopefully we come out on the better end of things Saturday, but I’m not holding my breath.

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    I drank too much you guys!!!!

Holy chit, me too!!! Way too much whiskey!!!!

• Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

We’re you that guy calling the dawgs with Ryan Seacrest in the middle of Times Square on national TV??

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Raiderbeater1 said:

@YaleDawg said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@YaleDawg said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@RandomFan said:
    Some more recruiting info from Smallwood, via Carter at another site:

Smallwood talked with Haselwood. Haselwood says he did not sign any NLI for the early signing period. He submitted financial aid paperwork with Georgia, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Florida State... which ultimately means very little but he will be enrolling after his announcement as classes start just a few days later. He says he has not informed any coaching staff of his decision and they will all find out with the rest of us.

When asked how Justin Fields’ status factors into his decision, Haselwood said “I can’t answer that.”

When asked about the Cam Newton conversation saying he needs to get out, Haselwood said that was a publicity stunt. (As I in a different thread speculated might be the case).

Kaiir Elam was interviewed, said that he would like to play with Stevenson and that if Stevenson is a Dawg then it would help UGA a lot with potentially landing him as

It’s all over the place with Haselwood. Panic on Steveson, got those in the know with conflicting info as well now consulting each other. Crazy cycle.

Is missing on Stevenson and Elam a possibility at this point? Backup plan?

News is still firm. LOI is in for Stevenson and those in the know feel that we have it. That’s the news that was shared last week, obviously that hasn’t changed. Elam we still have a lot of work to do and the naming of the DC will matter despite this being “Kirby’s” defense.

Irons in fire on a few DB targets but not expecting to miss on Stevenson or Elam.

Thanks for clarifying. I thought there might be something to the stevenson rumors even though he sent in his NLI

People who don’t know or believe the LOI was sent are spreading rumors.

And the moon landing was a fake too. It never really happened either.

• Options
    RandomFanRandomFan Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

You joke, but sadly I know a few ignoramuses that believe that... And they are allowed to vote -- I hate people sometimes.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RandomFan said:

@donm said:

You joke, but sadly I know a few ignoramuses that believe that... And they are allowed to vote -- I hate people sometimes.

Errrrbody knows that moon landing is fake and shot in Spielberg’s garage. Movie magic. The earth is flat, you just have to go far out enough to drop off. Dinosaurs never existed, they’re just bigger elephants. Lies I tell you!

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod

@Muffingod said:

@Kasey said:

We’re you that guy calling the dawgs with Ryan Seacrest in the middle of Times Square on national TV??

D.amn no! I stayed very far away from that area

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@RandomFan said:

@donm said:

Errrrbody knows that moon landing is fake and shot in Spielberg’s garage. Movie magic. The earth is flat, you just have to go far out enough to drop off. Dinosaurs never existed, they’re just bigger elephants. Lies I tell you!

You forgot that vaccines don't work, global warming is a hoax, and evolution is just a theory. ;)

• Options
    HumbleYourselfHumbleYourself Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@RandomFan said:

@donm said:

Stanley Kubrick directed the fake landing on the set for 2001 a space oddessey...let's keep our alternative facts straight folks!

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@HumbleYourself said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@RandomFan said:

@donm said:

Stanley Kubrick directed the fake landing on the set for 2001 a space oddessey...let's keep our alternative facts straight folks!

“All hail the underdogs
    All hail the new kids
    All hail the outlaws
    Spielberg's and Kubrick's”

-Renegades
    X Ambassadors

Awesome song!

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RandomFan said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@RandomFan said:

@donm said:

You forgot that vaccines kill babies, global warming is a hoax, and evolution is just a theory. ;)

FIFY

• Options

@umooner said:
    FIFY

Would have also accepted vaccines cause autism.

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RandomFan said:

@umooner said:
    FIFY

Would have also accepted vaccines cause autism.

That would’ve been the better pick honestly. shakes fist in air

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Next up for 2019:
    Stevenson

Next up for 2020:
    R Ashford - March

Or

J Rogers (out of the blue)

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Next up for 2019:
    Stevenson

Next up for 2020:
    R Ashford - March

Or

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Next up for 2019:
    Stevenson

Next up for 2020:
    R Ashford - March

Or

Like it. Saturday is a good day. Ashford we have some work to do, I expect this to go the distance. Rodgers is playing hard to get but he’ll be a Dawg. I rather him continue to take his time and decide once. I think the pitches from others about playing on defensive side of ball is causing some pause here. I love that he can do both and with our DL targets for 20, he’d likely stay OL.

This discussion has been closed.