Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This addition would be big time. Not going to believe it until I see him sign in Feb but would be huge for the class. Especially if you could land him, ITS and Bush with 3 of the 4 spots remaining.

• Options
    oldon42oldon42 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My dream group is Isaac Taylor-Stuart and Tyson Campbell two lock down corner backs
    Tommy Bush Jr. a great big receiver to replace Wims
    Michael Thompson or Rick Sandidge more depth at DT
    Quay Walker or Otis Reese here only because Georgia has more good young LBers.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@spradlin24 said:

This addition would be big time. Not going to believe it until I see him sign in Feb but would be huge for the class. Especially if you could land him, ITS and Bush with 3 of the 4 spots remaining.

Think it's 4 from Campbell/ITS - Bush/Hall - Reese/Walker - Thompson/Sandidge although I would take both Campbell and ITS if it's an option and settle for Wyatt only as DT if Trent and Jon are coming back 2018.

• Options
    icecolddawgicecolddawg Posts: 250 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Denmen185 said:

@spradlin24 said:

Think it's 4 from Campbell/ITS - Bush/Hall - Reese/Walker - Thompson/Sandidge although I would take both Campbell and ITS if it's an option and settle for Wyatt only as DT if Trent and Jon are coming back 2018.

Is Walthour a prospect for Blue Shirting? He seems content on being a Dawg but with the proposed prospects trying to join the class; I see it hard to add him as a true 2018 signee.

• Options

@icecolddawg said:

@Denmen185 said:

@spradlin24 said:

Is Walthour a prospect for Blue Shirting? He seems content on being a Dawg but with the proposed prospects trying to join the class; I see it hard to add him as a true 2018 signee.

Blue Shirting is tough as they have to not be recruited until first day of practice so wiould seem he doesn't qualify. Gray shirt would be possible but he wouldn't be eligible to play 2018 and would have to pay his own way until he gets a scholarship. Likely most people would need to get Hope to consider so not really sure. Accommodation etc. is still not a "cheapy".

• Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 it'd have to be Quay Walker or Matthew Hill. Which is interesting.

I dont know who mentioned it earlier but Baker is a 4th 5th round estimation. Guys like McFadden and Toliver had bad years but are still ahead are in the late second

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree on Quay Walker, don’t see Hill as an option. His name has never been in discussion before. He could be third option behind Bush, Ezzard and then Hill I guess. (I think we get Bush)

• Options
    edited January 2018

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    I agree on Quay Walker, don’t see Hill as an option. His name has never been in discussion before. He could be third option behind Bush, Ezzard and then Hill I guess. (I think we get Bush)

Clemson is recruiting him as a DB.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I just hope Cook can land his 5th star.

He is supposedly balling out at aa game

• Options

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

I think the WR spot is Hall or Bush

• Options
    edited January 2018

@tiger_62082 said:

@Thelordjohnson said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Clemson is recruiting him as a DB.

Don’t we like him as a DB?

Haven't heard mention of him in a while. But I think it was a Hardman situation. "Hey come on campus and we'll figure out a position later" lol

• Options

Love the cbs coming in for Campbell

• Options
    icecolddawgicecolddawg Posts: 250 ✭✭✭ Junior

I would be SO excited to see the FINAL FOUR in the 2018 class:

Issac Taylor-Stuart
    Tyson Campbell
    Tommy Bush
    Rick Sandidge/Quay Walker

• Options

Hoping for ITS, O'Neal, Walker, and Walthour... Would love Campbell over O'Neal just a gut feeling he doesn't come though.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,884 mod

Campbell, Bush, Walthour and maybe Walker are the last 4 in

• Options

Looks like we just got a Saftey / LB combo commit for 2019 out of Texas. Joshua Wyatt

This discussion has been closed.