Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Looks like we just got a Saftey / LB combo commit for 2019 out of Texas. Joshua Wyatt

Yeah I saw that. Very little info out there. I watched his film which he shows a nose for the ball and pretty aggressive but he plays LB in his film and was just curious about his fit. Felt similar to the George kid out of Miami that committed early to UGA. But I’m sure we will hear more following Monday!

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am starting to feel like we get both Campbell and ITS. Just a gut feeling from stories I’ve read and movement of coaches for teams they are looking at.

Anyone else ?

• Options
    jay_kubzzjay_kubzz Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    I am starting to feel like we get both Campbell and ITS. Just a gut feeling from stories I’ve read and movement of coaches for teams they are looking at.

Anyone else ?

That would be huge but I'm thinking we probably finish with Otis, bush, Campbell and Walthour

• Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Campbell and ITS how sweet would that be ?
    Just sounds too good to happen.

• Options
    joe_rush45joe_rush45 Posts: 163 ✭✭✭ Junior

Campbell is DEFINITELY trending , good guys received his last 6 prediction and the ONLY predictions following bowl season .

Even got a little unrecognizable love from 24/7

• Options

@tiger_62082 you have news on him ?

• Options
    edited January 2018

Just throwing a guess out there but 2019 Travon Walker or Trezeman Marshall will be the next to commit to the G for ‘19

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Just throwing a guess out there but 2019 Travon Walker or Trezeman Marshall will be the next to commit to the G for ‘19

I see Trezeman going ahead and getting it out of the way as well. I know some people think Owen will commit by spring but I think he loves the attention and he will keep people guessing until the summer.

• Options
    dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I seen where Clemson was poking around with travon walker, hope he doesn't buy into the daboland narrative

• Options
    chattanoogadawgchattanoogadawg Posts: 151 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Jinx55 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

I see Trezeman going ahead and getting it out of the way as well. I know some people think Owen will commit by spring but I think he loves the attention and he will keep people guessing until the summer.

I think both will be 5 stars when it's all said and done.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@chattanoogadawg said:

@Jinx55 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

I think both will be 5 stars when it's all said and done.

we've known for a while how talented the '19 class is...I'd love us to break our record of # of 5*'s in the '19 class. I think it is a definite maybe that we can do it.

• Options
    spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Trezman is a bad young man and absolutely takes over a game when the time comes. He is the main reason Clinch is State Champ for 2017. He was the biggest difference against Mt Zion in the semi finals. I saw it in person and when they needed a stop it was him and when they couldn't move the ball on offense they gave it to him. He is a player on every level with size and speed.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I just notified Kirby.
    You saw it here first...I'm all Dawg baby !

• Options
    georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Word around town is that Travon and his parents are leaning to Clemson right now. Hopefully that changes before signing day 2018.

• Options

@georgiaboy thanks for the insight. Hate to hear that but Kirby and his team have time to fix that after this signing day coming up

• Options
    jay_kubzzjay_kubzz Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@spradlin24 said:
    Trezman is a bad young man and absolutely takes over a game when the time comes. He is the main reason Clinch is State Champ for 2017. He was the biggest difference against Mt Zion in the semi finals. I saw it in person and when they needed a stop it was him and when they couldn't move the ball on offense they gave it to him. He is a player on every level with size and speed.

I very much agree with this. Trezman is gonna be a freak.

• Options
    georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    @georgiaboy thanks for the insight. Hate to hear that but Kirby and his team have time to fix that after this signing day coming up

Kirby was here to see him twice on Tuesday. Flew in that morning and then back again that night to watch hi play basketball.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I just wish this thread would have gotten a few views... I feel like it could have been pretty popular. Lol

• Options
    dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Are Sandidge, Reese, Campbell, bush or the other remaining targets verbally committing or waiting until NSD to commit. I’m tired of waiting I want them now!

This discussion has been closed.