Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@cf_ugaman said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    Shiloh Saunders as a preferred walk on if there’s no spot for him in the class & no other big programs (FSU, A&M, Oregon, Nebraska, etc) can guarantee him a scholarship. Deion would probably be on board and it may help with Shedeur, EJ Smith, and Cine. Thoughts @cf_ugaman @CZCashvilleDawg @Thelordjohnson ?

Yea I think that we could make that happen. @tiger_62082

Deon would never go for that. Everything is ego and bravado.
    Unless it were “his idea because he doesn’t need free tuition” that would be insulting to him imo.

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    Two recruits who were kind of on the periphery popped elsewhere this weekend: DL Etinosa Reuben to Clemson and OT Javonne Shepherd to the real UT (Texas). Etinosa came on an official a few months ago but I hadn’t heard much about him and Georgia since. He was highly recruited despite being a three ⭐️. Supposedly Pittman really wanted Shepherd in this class and saw him as an ideal anchor tackle. They were really trying to get him to visit Athens. One thing to keep an eye on going forward regarding Shepherd is that he’s high school teammates with super 2020 prospects, RB Zachary Evans and WR Demond Demas (who visited Georgia this weekend). They’ve all talked about the possibility of playing together on the next level. Interesting story to keep track of going forward because the Dawgs, Horns, & Aggies want both Evans and Demas & their interest in all three programs is high.

Anything significant with the paw prints?

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bigdawg2223 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    Two recruits who were kind of on the periphery popped elsewhere this weekend: DL Etinosa Reuben to Clemson and OT Javonne Shepherd to the real UT (Texas). Etinosa came on an official a few months ago but I hadn’t heard much about him and Georgia since. He was highly recruited despite being a three ⭐️. Supposedly Pittman really wanted Shepherd in this class and saw him as an ideal anchor tackle. They were really trying to get him to visit Athens. One thing to keep an eye on going forward regarding Shepherd is that he’s high school teammates with super 2020 prospects, RB Zachary Evans and WR Demond Demas (who visited Georgia this weekend). They’ve all talked about the possibility of playing together on the next level. Interesting story to keep track of going forward because the Dawgs, Horns, & Aggies want both Evans and Demas & their interest in all three programs is high.

I hope so

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:

I hope so

His high school mascot is also the Bulldogs: http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/north-forest-bulldogs-(houston,tx)/football/schedule.htm

• Options

@tiger_62082 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:

I hope so

His high school mascot is also the Bulldogs: http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/north-forest-bulldogs-(houston,tx)/football/schedule.htm

This kid was on Georgia’s radar for a while:
    https://n.rivals.com/news/jonathan-mingo-picks-ole-miss

• Options

@tiger_62082 said:

@tiger_62082 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:

I hope so

Ole Miss got them a player

• Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:

@tiger_62082 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:

I hope so

They must be using bagmen again!!! /sarcasm

I guess we don’t get everyone we want, best of luck to him

• Options

@Muffingod said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:

@tiger_62082 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:

I hope so

They must be using bagmen again!!! /sarcasm

I guess we don’t get everyone we want, best of luck to him

We cooled off on him due to a little higher tier prospects heating up. Not saying the dawgs would 100% got him but I believe if they didn’t feel good about our current DB/Ath targets Mingo would have been in the mix (he said early on UGA was his dream offer), and most likely snagged up by the Dawgs.

• Options

@12ed said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    QB - Plumlee
    RB - Emery Jr.
    WR - Haselwood
    WR - Blaylock
    WR - Tongue
    TE - Goede
    T - Truss
    T - McClendon
    C - Harry Miller
    DT - Walthour
    Nose - Tymon Mitchell
    DE - T Walker
    DE / DT - Norton
    DT - Logue
    ILB / OLB - Davis
    ILB- Bertrand
    ILB - T Marshall
    OLB - N Smith
    CB - Perry
    S - Cine
    CB / S - Stevenson
    CB - Daniel

No Dean???

AW shiat

I could have included him. Tough not to frankly. However, I’m edging him to FSU now.

• Options

@tiger_62082 said:
    QB - Plumlee
    RB - Emery Jr.
    WR - Haselwood
    WR - Blaylock
    WR - Tongue
    TE - Goede
    T - Truss
    T - McClendon
    C - Harry Miller
    DT - Walthour
    Nose - Tymon Mitchell
    DE - T Walker
    DE / DT - Norton
    DT - Logue
    ILB / OLB - Davis
    ILB- Bertrand
    ILB - T Marshall
    OLB - N Smith
    CB - Perry
    S - Cine
    CB / S - Stevenson
    CB - Daniel

Got the same mock up going right now, but I still have us taking JJ too

• Options

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    QB - Plumlee
    RB - Emery Jr.
    WR - Haselwood
    WR - Blaylock
    WR - Tongue
    TE - Goede
    T - Truss
    T - McClendon
    C - Harry Miller
    DT - Walthour
    Nose - Tymon Mitchell
    DE - T Walker
    DE / DT - Norton
    DT - Logue
    ILB / OLB - Davis
    ILB- Bertrand
    ILB - T Marshall
    OLB - N Smith
    CB - Perry
    S - Cine
    CB / S - Stevenson
    CB - Daniel

Got the same mock up going right now, but I still have us taking JJ too

I forgot him in my initial but edited him in.

• Options

If we get to 24 watch out for one of these big time flips: Hinton /Pickens / Pickering / Fuller

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:
    QB - Plumlee
    RB - Emery Jr.
    WR - Haselwood
    WR - Blaylock
    WR - Tongue
    TE - Goede
    T - Truss
    T - McClendon
    C - Harry Miller
    DT - Walthour
    Nose - Tymon Mitchell
    DE - T Walker
    DE / DT - Norton
    DT - Logue
    ILB / OLB - Davis
    ILB- Bertrand
    ILB - T Marshall
    OLB - N Smith
    OLB - Jermaine Johnson
    CB - Perry
    S - Cine
    CB / S - Stevenson
    CB - Daniel

i think T Mitchell chooses Vandy just bc of family relations but don’t count out Webb and Dean yet

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No Clay Webb? He’s been the insider buzz lately.

Or is Harry Miller better/higher rated?

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

QB-Plumlee
    RB-Emery Jr.
    WR-Blaylock
    WR-Haselwood
    ATH-Tongue
    TE-Goede
    T-Truss
    T-McClendon
    OL-Webb/Miller (new development with OSU who ever pops publicly first)
    NT-Mitchell
    DE-Walker
    DE-Norton
    DT-Logue
    DT-Hinton
    OLB-Johnson
    OLB-Smith
    LB-Davis
    LB-Bertrand
    LB-Marshall
    LB-Dean
    DB-Daniel
    DB-Stevenson
    DB-Elam
    DB-S. Sanders
    S-Cine

Hearing 25.

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    QB-Plumlee
    RB-Emery Jr.
    WR-Blaylock
    WR-Haselwood
    ATH-Tongue
    TE-Goede
    T-Truss
    T-McClendon
    NT-Mitchell
    DE-Walker
    DE-Norton
    DT-Logue
    DT-Hinton
    OLB-Johnson
    OLB-Smith
    LB-Davis
    LB-Bertrand
    LB-Marshall
    LB-Dean
    DB-Daniel
    DB-Stevenson
    DB-Elam
    DB-S. Sanders
    S-Cine

Hearing 25.

Could see us at 25, would mean clearing 9 spots but I can see that between graduate transfers, a couple leaving early for the NFL, a few transfers, and a medical disqualification.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@coastaldawg said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    QB-Plumlee
    RB-Emery Jr.
    WR-Blaylock
    WR-Haselwood
    ATH-Tongue
    TE-Goede
    T-Truss
    T-McClendon
    NT-Mitchell
    DE-Walker
    DE-Norton
    DT-Logue
    DT-Hinton
    OLB-Johnson
    OLB-Smith
    LB-Davis
    LB-Bertrand
    LB-Marshall
    LB-Dean
    DB-Daniel
    DB-Stevenson
    DB-Elam
    DB-S. Sanders
    S-Cine

Hearing 25.

Could see us at 25, would mean clearing 9 spots but I can see that between graduate transfers, a couple leaving early for the NFL, a few transfers, and a medical disqualification.

Spot on.

This discussion has been closed.