Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Booth announces commitment for 12:00pm tmr

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:
    Booth announces commitment for 12:00pm tmr

I cant see us being in that one unless he snuck on campus 100 times incognito...

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

wrong recruit - sorry

• Options
    ClemTownClemTown Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@chattdawg27 said:

@ClemTown said:

@umooner said:
    I think Booth might actually commit

Calm down guys. You've had a good night, but don't start losing touch with reality

I think he was about to commit to Clemson honestly, but wants to hold off because Georgia is getting so much shine tonight.

Yep, tomorrow at noon

• Options

@FirePlugDawg said:

@chattdawg27 said:

@ClemTown said:

@umooner said:

Calm down guys. You've had a good night, but don't start losing touch with reality

I think he was about to commit to Clemson honestly, but wants to hold off because Georgia is getting so much shine tonight.

Noooo. He posted the UGA The Georgia Breed format picture. He's ALL DAWG. Just waiting on the final. No fake drama here

i don’t know who to believe

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg said:

@chattdawg27 said:

@ClemTown said:

@umooner said:

Noooo. He posted the UGA The Georgia Breed format picture. He's ALL DAWG. Just waiting on the final. No fake drama here

Think that was Cine

• Options
    chattdawg27chattdawg27 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@bigdawg2223 said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@chattdawg27 said:

@ClemTown said:

@umooner said:

Think that was Cine

Yeah it was. Booth is going to Clemson, but I expect for Cine to commit sometime this week.

• Options

Alright computer... I am going to step away for 90 seconds... just 90... wait until I get back ....emkay?

• Options

@brentwilson said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@chattdawg27 said:

@ClemTown said:

@umooner said:

Noooo. He posted .. Bad info followed - ignore what I wrote

i don’t know who to believe

Ignore what I had there. I thought the point was Cine not Booth

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

Justin Rogers, 5* and #1 OT in 2020 class is close to committing to Dawgs. I say he is next.

• Options

@greshamdisco said:
    Justin Rogers, 5* and #1 OT in 2020 class is a Dawg.

literally, just stepped away for a second!

• Options
    chattdawgchattdawg Posts: 386 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Did I miss where y’all talked about Tongue committing??? It’s all happening so fast tonight.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@chattdawg said:
    Did I miss where y’all talked about Tongue committing??? It’s all happening so fast tonight.

Yes he did commit. Was after Emery and before Davis

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

Would love to see us finish off this class by signing Dean, Cine, Johnson, Stevenson, Daniels, and Webb: and then flipping Hinton.

• Options

Jermaine posted 10 pics from the visit to his IG Story

• Options

@coastaldawg said:
    Would love to see us finish off this class by signing Dean, Cine, Stevenson, Daniels, and Webb: and then flipping Hinton.

I could legit see Harbaugh getting fired after this year

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bootboys 2/3 with the 3rd being an offer d 2021 6’3 WR

• Options

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Bootboys 2/3 with the 3rd being an offer d 2021 6’3 WR

Who are in the photo, besides Tongue, #9?

• Options

Linebacker would be scary enough, but Safety? 6’6 and 250 pounds at safety is something else.

This discussion has been closed.