Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Thread back on track, next up to secure a spot on the G-Train:

Tymon Mitchell - may be soon
    J Burroughs 2020
    DJ Daniels

I’d say Justin Rogers 2020 and possibly Harry Miller if Urban gets the axe

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Are both Webb and Miller takes if we could somehow swing them our way?

For the record, I don't think Miller decommits. He retweeted a post by someone that said that, basically, these people don't know Urban and don't know the truth about the situation. Safe to assume he is all in IMO.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jarred_buck said:

For the record, I don't think Miller decommits. He retweeted a post by someone that said that, basically, these people don't know Urban and don't know the truth about the situation. Safe to assume he is all in IMO.

Youngster drinks the Kool-Aid.

• Options
    georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

Keep your Dawg ears open. Could be one popping tonight....at least one!

• Options
    DawgFuture12DawgFuture12 Posts: 125 ✭✭ Sophomore

@georgiaboy said:
    Keep your Dawg ears open. Could be one popping tonight....at least one!

It’s Tymon Mitchell.

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

@jarred_buck said:

Writing will be on the wall if he’s axed. Miller is a smart kid; hopefully he’ll lose the horse blinders and see the light if that happens

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell
    Thanks for your work Jeff. I’ve listened to Brandon’s podcast every day for a bit and like it a lot. Particularly your appearances. I think it’s cool that you interact with us fans on here. I really want to believe that we will get Jaden Haselwood but I’m afraid that Brandon thinking it’s done will jinx it somehow lol.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Any possible activity tonite? Not who. Just if.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg said:

Doubtful on the weekend, hope I’m wrong. Friday and tonight we’re said to be good news days. Tonight is still possible. Friday may not happen until some things fall into place.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg said:

I'm guessing 7:30 PM-ish No idea who, but thinking of Truss' announcement was on a Sunday evening and that's all I'm going to say about that.

• Options
    ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Isn’t D.J. Daniel looking at August for his announcement?

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The way DJ Daniel talked when we offered him, I thought he would have committed by now. See where Perry visited Auburn after The Reveal, he could be worried that there will not be a spot in our class for him.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@coastaldawg said:
    The way DJ Daniel talked when we offered him, I thought he would have committed by now. See where Perry visited Auburn after The Reveal, he could be worried that there will not be a spot in our class for him.

Lots of moving parts to recruiting Kirby’s plans. Hearing at least 2 more would be public commits as of today if it were solely up to them.

The alternative is to accept verbals and then possible have situations like Cheaney, Brule, etc.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Could be wrong. Thought we were up about 5 pts on bama after Johnson commit. It's now less than a 1/4 pt on 247 comp. Without a player addition.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg said:
    Could be wrong. Thought we were up about 5 pts on bama after Johnson commit. It's now less than a 1/4 pt on 247 comp. Without a player addition.

i think we were only up like less than a point.

This discussion has been closed.